christopher peloso missing again

Nuggler

kind and gentle
Feb 27, 2006
Backwater, Ontario.
I think that at the point where someone swallows the gun or jumps off the roof, they are perhaps, slightly unbalanced (no pun).

Whether this comes from external stimuli ( a dog running in front of their car), or internal (depression, alcoholism, being stood up by their steady, ) All them things.

Lost one acquaintance to suicide.............exhaust from the car, hosed to the inside. He was a prick, and very few were sorry to see him go. BUT, his death was like a large piece of horse turd thrown into a pond. The waves covered everyone in crap. Still do to some extent, and that was way back in the sixties. I would argue that he was depressed/fukking nuts/egoist/drunk. But then, what do I know, when the top docs can't totally figure it out. He had been offered help many times and "knew better".

One, a very close friend, used a shotgun. He was the fellow voted less likely to commit suicide. And he did it. Gregarious, outgoing, fun to be around.................Like I say. What do I know.

Last one was terminally ill, knew what the disease he had would do to him, and just said fukk it. Deer rifle. Still cry bout him, but he cut his own suffering short. f**k knows no one else would have. Gutsy guy always.

Personally I always feel extremely sorry for those left behind.