Christian Discussion (by levanty)

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
God seems to have had a lot of instructor and management types. So what do you think about the Lake O Fire being our home turf/origin of life/ and it bloody well is/ and not our scorching punishment? No question about why we like to get stoned in front of the fire is there? We're fondly remembering the old country at every bonfire and weenie roast.

I'm reminded.
When was the last time you roasted your weenie on an open fire? Do you like to dance naked around the fire at midnight on the solstices and equinoxes? We will be doing that this solstice.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
(please keep all posts on-topic!)
The pre-trib rapture and the 7 year trib.

Servants being rewarded nor sinners being punished can be identified until the 7th trump sounds, then all are given out in just a few hours of time.
Isa.65:12-15
Therefore will I number you to the sword,
and ye shall all bow down to the slaughter: because when I called,
ye did not answer;
when I spake,
ye did not hear;
but did evil before mine eyes,
and did choose that wherein I delighted not.
Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD,
Behold, my servants shall eat,
but ye shall be hungry: behold,
my servants shall drink,
but ye shall be thirsty: behold,
my servants shall rejoice,
but ye shall be ashamed:
Behold, my servants shall sing for joy of heart,
but ye shall cry for sorrow of heart,
and shall howl for vexation of spirit.
And ye shall leave your name for a curse unto my chosen: for the Lord GOD shall slay thee,
and call his servants by another name:

The 7 year trib can be challenged by showing the various references to time in Revelation all converge at one event, the sound of the 7th trump. That is the time given to the 'time of the Gentiles to trod Jerusalem, the 1260 days of the two witnesses, the 42 months the Beast from the Pit has and the time the last woman in Re.12 is given are all included as running parallel to each other and they crash together on the day that happens.

fine cinimantography
Somebody should take on the book of Enoch as a virtual tour (web) and then I-max it out as far as the trips to various parts of heaven go

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
The government insists that I pay taxes. Therefore I must exist.

"In the image of the light"..............next time we pay our taxes maybe with our camera we could provide them with an "image in the light" of the money we owe them. :lol:

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
The government insists that I pay taxes. Therefore I must exist.
And what if the government is just a figment of your imagination, a holographic institute for the mentally challenged? Are we obliged to pay homage to insanity and ineptitude? If everybody just said no to taxes, what would they do? More importantly, what would we do without them? Kind of a Catch 22. Damned if you don't, damned if you do. There has got to be a way of bringing back sanity to politics but I sure has me stumped.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
"In the image of the light"..............next time we pay our taxes maybe with our camera we could provide them with an "image in the light" of the money we owe them. :lol:

I don't know about you but I don't "owe" the government anything. They simply come and take what they want.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
And what if the government is just a figment of your imagination, a holographic institute for the mentally challenged? Are we obliged to pay homage to insanity and ineptitude? If everybody just said no to taxes, what would they do? More importantly, what would we do without them? Kind of a Catch 22. Damned if you don't, damned if you do. There has got to be a way of bringing back sanity to politics but I sure has me stumped.

What you suggest might work fine until after an accident you are laying in the middle of the road waiting for someone to put you back together again. :lol:

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006

Bring back sanity to politics! The problem with that homecoming is the times Cliffy, there simply is and will be no sanity to spare. Plunges into chaos are not accompanied by sanity except among the select few who manage the enriching disintegration.I'm betting we will see no sanity for decades as the death match gets on. There's a lot of crime to disappear. We can count on christians to fuel the butchering though,onward christian soldiers marching as to war. One of the oldest wars of all is the war on reason. If you can suppress reason you can rule. There's never been a more ignorant time in history, that's why the masters are so entrenched.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
Bring back sanity to politics! The problem with that homecoming is the times Cliffy, there simply is and will be no sanity to spare. Plunges into chaos are not accompanied by sanity except among the select few who manage the enriching disintegration.I'm betting we will see no sanity for decades as the death match gets on. There's a lot of crime to disappear. We can count on christians to fuel the butchering though,onward christian soldiers marching as to war. One of the oldest wars of all is the war on reason. If you can suppress reason you can rule. There's never been a more ignorant time in history, that's why the masters are so entrenched.
Ya! I know. I had a momentary lapse of reason. Been having a lot of those lately. Getting old sucks.

I moved to the bush back in 72 to get away from the insanity, but being human, that is not possible. It is part of our DNA or perhaps just our social conditioning. The more I get to know humanity, the more I am convinced Earth is the insane asylum of the Galaxy.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
You must know someone with a chipper. They are the solution to a lot of probems.

I know of several large ones. Trouble is WorkSafe BC frowns on it. SO do the pulp mills. Somethiong about red chips. But I also have access to a car crusher which is even better since the foundry removes all evidence. Also a big sedan can accommodate multiple politicians.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
Ya! I know. I had a momentary lapse of reason. Been having a lot of those lately. Getting old sucks.

I moved to the bush back in 72 to get away from the insanity, but being human, that is not possible. It is part of our DNA or perhaps just our social conditioning. The more I get to know humanity, the more I am convinced Earth is the insane asylum of the Galaxy.

There's nothing you or I can do to disturb the ratio of reason to un reason, nor should we upset that harmony if we could. The discord exist for our benefit. It is the basis of the test. It's as natural as it gets. We are very lucky to entertain insanity, they say. It's not really safe to be too sane anyway. I don't try hard to catch it. If it's going to happen it's going to happen. I recommend the papers of Saint Cannabis for all these minor religious disturbances in yer field. forward the two bits by Tuesday or else

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
There's nothing you or I can do to disturb the ratio of reason to un reason, nor should we upset that harmony if we could. The discord exist for our benefit. It is the basis of the test. It's as natural as it gets. We are very lucky to entertain insanity, they say. It's not really safe to be too sane anyway. I don't try hard to catch it. If it's going to happen it's going to happen. I recommend the papers of Saint Cannabis for all these minor religious disturbances in yer field. forward the two bits by Tuesday or else
I once read that insanity is to not buy into the accepted view of reality. I believe, by that definition, that I have never been sane. So I learned to embrace that which is obvious. Sometimes I feel compelled to throw wrenches into the gears of those who think they are normal just to see the reaction. I find it quite entertaining, when I am in the mood.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
I once read that insanity is to not buy into the accepted view of reality. I believe, by that definition, that I have never been sane. So I learned to embrace that which is obvious. Sometimes I feel compelled to throw wrenches into the gears of those who think they are normal just to see the reaction. I find it quite entertaining, when I am in the mood.

I think constructive entertainment is important for children like us.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island

Has anyone ever accused you of being sane?

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
Has anyone ever accused you of being sane?
Not sure. The other day a young lady I know said she thought I was one of the most grounded people she ever knew. I had to wonder about the other people she knew. I told her it was all an illusion. She did a double take, shook her head and said, "NO." I really don't know what to make of it.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
Not sure. The other day a young lady I know said she thought I was one of the most grounded people she ever knew. I had to wonder about the other people she knew. I told her it was all an illusion. She did a double take, shook her head and said, "NO." I really don't know what to make of it.

Not sure being grounded is a good thing. Definitely not when you are waiting for a plane. Perhaps she meant you don't use as many mind altering substances as everyone else she knows? Or maybe that is just a polite way of calling you old.