Christian Discussion (by levanty)

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
levanty. Might I suggest that when raising discussions in the future, let's just say for example, "Faith and how it enriches your life", that you be clear and concise in your opening post as to what you are discussing, and that you are targeting it to be about how people of faith view it. Then if the post ends up highjacked, discuss it with the mods.

personally, I find the unfocused nature of a single thread on 'Christian Discussion' to leave me with no starting point. But that could just be me.

Unfocused nature? It is the job of all modern religion and religious practice to permanently keep us unfocused on nature, the most powerful god of all. There should not be allowed intolerant restricted participation in any religious thread. Religion like banking deserves no free ride, history demands that religion be chained and guarded lest it become itself universal and omnipotent. It is a synthetic cultural poison entirely anti or unnatural in every respect. The Dark Ages attest to the result of blind obedience to gross superstition. The emotion of faith is step one but a one stepped ladder just leads as far as easter bunnies and fat gift bearing chimney cleaners . Faith wakes the intellect where meat for a proper sandwich may be had. Lift up yer foot and climb. all subject to change, just opinion, not the actual word of god mind you
I am growing a beard, it looks like it will be white

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
I used to keep serpents as a sprog.

Ok Totally on topic. Prove that god exists. First religion that produces proof gets the soles.

Big Banger eh.

NEVER STARE INTO THE ABYSS WITHOUT LOTS OF BEER FIRST, THAT IS AN ANCIENT SECRET REVEALED TO ME IN A VISION BY A DIVINELY CREATED BLOND LADY WHO WAS FLICKERING ABOUT IN THE VALE.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
When the serpent brought us knowledrge of sine all hell broke loose and it's been up and down ever since.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
It's a good thing that serpent whispered in our ear, I couldn't have taken another eternity of those bloody harps. Sweet up and down, great dance eh.

The Arch Angles were spiffy with passing on the Universal geometric knowledge that binds it all together.

mmmmm pie!

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
God seems to have had a lot of instructor and management types. So what do you think about the Lake O Fire being our home turf/origin of life/ and it bloody well is/ and not our scorching punishment? No question about why we like to get stoned in front of the fire is there? We're fondly remembering the old country at every bonfire and weenie roast.

I'm reminded.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
God seems to have had a lot of instructor and management types. So what do you think about the Lake O Fire being our home turf/origin of life/ and it bloody well is/ and not our scorching punishment? No question about why we like to get stoned in front of the fire is there? We're fondly remembering the old country at every bonfire and weenie roast.

I'm reminded.
The Jerusalem garbage dump is on this week's Trashopolis.
Jerusalem - Trashopolis - History Television