Cfl 2019

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek
Well it looks like Cody is our guy going forward, Pete. Just read that Zach has been traded to the Argos - wish him all the best and hope he can improve their fortunes but really glad to hear we are sticking with Cody.

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek
What a boring one-sided game this is - Bombers vs Argos. 20 - 3 for guess who??? The Bombers. A buck 42 on the clock before half-time. Zach is on the sidelines but in civvies. Won't see him on the field until he's got a handle on the offense. Argos would be doing a lot better if they'd stop taking penalties.

Well darn it if they didn't just get a TD with forty seconds on the clock. Great drive - best one of the game so far for the Argo offense.

Score at half-time: 20 - 10 for Winnipeg.

Andrew Harris has been a Monster for the Bombers.

Last edited:

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek
Argos open the 3rd Q with a TD only to see it called back on a holding penalty - they did manage to put 3 up when Crappy got one through the goal posts.

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek
Holy shit the Argos must have been mainlining Red Bull at half-time. STs, defense and offense are on fire. They just shut the Bombers down at their own 36 then took then Rainey took the return back to the Bombers 5 yard line. They are first and goal. Off the finger-tips of Walker in the end zone on 1rst D......almost intercepted by Winnipeg on 2nd .......Corey is challenging DPI on the previous play which is now under review.........and he wins!!!!!!! - automatic 1rst D Toronto!

MBT needs to reel in his passes he is way off the mark........thank heavens the Bombers just took another penalty. MBT is prevented from crossing the goal line by Bombers..............but it's 3rd time lucky as MBT finds Campbell in the end zone.........TD ARGOS!
And we are all tied up. What a come back by the Argos! 20 - 20 with just over 6 minutes left in the 3rd.

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek
Spearing???? Really guys...........a 15 yard penalty that just gave the Bombers great field position. Grow up! Oh this is interesting, Corey just threw another challenge flag...........for OPI and loses - the ruling on the field stands after review.

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek
Again MBT is using poor judgement with his pass decisions. You do not throw into double-coverage when your man has two defenders all but draped all over him. Besides that it was close to a Bomber interception fps.

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek
Argos are going to get the ball back after they forced the Bomber to 3 and 4. Rainey returns it to the 35. Loss of 3 on the play........2nd and 13 and MBT is sacked for a huge loss......Bombers are going to get great field position out of this ............and they do right at their 52.

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek
Nicols connects with Whitehead for a 1rst D at the Argo's 40..............Harris get thems another 16.........Harris with another 6........

Oh I am outta here. The Ti-Cat vs Riders game is about to start. Good luck Argos!

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Nicols connects with Whitehead for a 1rst D at the Argo's 40..............Harris get thems another 16.........Harris with another 6........
Oh I am outta here. The Ti-Cat vs Riders game is about to start. Good luck Argos!
Portholes won 28-27

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek
Portholes won 28-27

Damn.... it must have been a helluva finish, pete...their best game of the season. I am so happy for the team and for their fans........hope this brings more of the latter to the stands..........the team could do with the support. Well done Argos. Well done Corey and crew.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Damn.... it must have been a helluva finish, pete...their best game of the season. I am so happy for the team and for their fans........hope this brings more of the latter to the stands..........the team could do with the support. Well done Argos. Well done Corey and crew.
Crappy won the game with 10 seconds on the clock.

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek
Oh Hell yeah. I'm still waiting for the Manny show tho. With 11 games to go he might just be what we need later in the season.
Well thanks to that fantastic extra effort goal by our Number 1 QB our Riders are now at 500 for the first time this year. Heck of a game, pete. Had my doubts at times but our guys came through..........gotta admit it might have been a different game with Jeremiah at the helm.........but a win is a win and in front of a packed Mosaic. Well done all. I retire a happy camper tonight.

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek
All those damn penalties. I had doubts too at the end of the 3rd. If Banks were playing we would have lost.

Could not agree more about the penalties. I really get a kick out of how excited how Cody gets when he hits his target or scores a TD. I actually thought our STs did a fairly good job tonight...........so even if Brandon had played they might have been able to contain him.........just sayin. Anyway, I'm off to bed...........very long day.