Cash prize offered for 9/11 theory

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
sinking of the Lusitania please explain what you mean by that, I recently watched a documentary on this on the history channel, so I am interested in what you are saying...ehm...also nice signature :wink: Are you familar with toby the talking horse?

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
sinking of the Lusitania please explain what you mean by that, I recently watched a documentary on this on the history channel, so I am interested in what you are saying...ehm...also nice signature :wink: Are you familar with toby the talking horse?

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow

Paranoid Dot Calm

Council Member
Jul 6, 2004
Hide-Away Lane, Toronto
1915 - Sinking of the Lusitania

The sinking of the luxury liner Lusitania by a German U-boat on May 7, 1915 while en route from the US to England, sets the stage for the US entrance into World War I. Some 1,200 people are killed in the attack, including 128 Americans. Until then, most Americans had demanded neutrality in the intensifying European conflict. In fact, President Woodrow Wilson had pushed for a neutral stance in 1914. But the news of the Lusitania's sinking, prompted by a retaliation-minded press, helps fuel anger toward Germany and by 1917 pushes the US to join the World War.

Operation Northwoods
By David Ruppe
January 05, 2001
http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article6851.htm

The Hidden Face of Terrorism
April 2003
http://www.nexusmagazine.com/articles/hiddenterror.html

Paranoid Dot Calm

Council Member
Jul 6, 2004
Hide-Away Lane, Toronto

The sinking of the luxury liner Lusitania by a German U-boat on May 7, 1915 while en route from the US to England, sets the stage for the US entrance into World War I. Some 1,200 people are killed in the attack, including 128 Americans. Until then, most Americans had demanded neutrality in the intensifying European conflict. In fact, President Woodrow Wilson had pushed for a neutral stance in 1914. But the news of the Lusitania's sinking, prompted by a retaliation-minded press, helps fuel anger toward Germany and by 1917 pushes the US to join the World War.

Operation Northwoods
By David Ruppe
January 05, 2001

April 2003

Paranoid Dot Calm

Council Member
Jul 6, 2004
Hide-Away Lane, Toronto

Operation Northwoods
By David Ruppe
January 05, 2001

April 2003

Vanni Fucci

Senate Member
Dec 26, 2004
8th Circle, 7th Bolgia
the-brights.net
peapod said:
Look I am not a fan of the united states government, but for something like this you better darn well have absolute proof, as in actual evidence.

If there were such evidence readily at hand, peapod, do you not think that all of the perpetrators and conspirators, complicit in the events of 911, including President Bush, would be sitting in a prison right now, awaiting a World Court Tribunal as I type?

The problem is that once a discrepancy in fact is found, it's immediately covered up...one cannot know the truth by looking at the world day by day...one must look to historic events of the past to truly understand why and how it was accomplished...

I've posted several articles as a start...and I will post more...but I can't convince you of anything...you either research this, and discover for your self how deep the rabbit hole goes, or you take the blue pill, and continue to dream...or something like that...

Here's a well researched 911 timeline...very lengthy, but very informative too...

http://www.cooperativeresearch.org/timeline.jsp?timeline=complete_911_timeline

Vanni Fucci

Senate Member
Dec 26, 2004
8th Circle, 7th Bolgia
the-brights.net
peapod said:
Look I am not a fan of the united states government, but for something like this you better darn well have absolute proof, as in actual evidence.

If there were such evidence readily at hand, peapod, do you not think that all of the perpetrators and conspirators, complicit in the events of 911, including President Bush, would be sitting in a prison right now, awaiting a World Court Tribunal as I type?

The problem is that once a discrepancy in fact is found, it's immediately covered up...one cannot know the truth by looking at the world day by day...one must look to historic events of the past to truly understand why and how it was accomplished...

I've posted several articles as a start...and I will post more...but I can't convince you of anything...you either research this, and discover for your self how deep the rabbit hole goes, or you take the blue pill, and continue to dream...or something like that...

Here's a well researched 911 timeline...very lengthy, but very informative too...

Vanni Fucci

Senate Member
Dec 26, 2004
8th Circle, 7th Bolgia
the-brights.net
peapod said:

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
Actually I do read, but I am particular about what I read, but since the site you list is a org, I will read it. As for "piggy" in lord of the flies, well without him and his glasses, who would have survived? It was his glasses that gave the fires, the fact that he was always polishing them, was about his clear thinking...just my opinion.

This reminds me of "You are either with us or againist us" I believe the facts about george bush and his government, that does not mean I have to believe that they are responsible for everything, evil in the world. But since you are a thief punished in the seventh pouch of the eighth circle as your signature implies I will read it.

You call it a blue pill, I call it still having some faith in humanity.

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
Actually I do read, but I am particular about what I read, but since the site you list is a org, I will read it. As for "piggy" in lord of the flies, well without him and his glasses, who would have survived? It was his glasses that gave the fires, the fact that he was always polishing them, was about his clear thinking...just my opinion.

This reminds me of "You are either with us or againist us" I believe the facts about george bush and his government, that does not mean I have to believe that they are responsible for everything, evil in the world. But since you are a thief punished in the seventh pouch of the eighth circle as your signature implies I will read it.

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow

Vanni Fucci

Senate Member
Dec 26, 2004
8th Circle, 7th Bolgia
the-brights.net
peapod said:
But since you are a thief punished in the seventh pouch of the eighth circle as your signature implies I will read it.

We call them bolgias where I come from :wink:

I've always identified with Piggy...even though I'm not overweight, athsmatic or visually impaired...

peapod said:

I hope you can keep that faith, I really do...for my part, I've lost mine long ago... :evil:

Vanni Fucci

Senate Member
Dec 26, 2004
8th Circle, 7th Bolgia
the-brights.net
peapod said:
But since you are a thief punished in the seventh pouch of the eighth circle as your signature implies I will read it.

I've always identified with Piggy...even though I'm not overweight, athsmatic or visually impaired...

peapod said:

I hope you can keep that faith, I really do...for my part, I've lost mine long ago... :evil:

Vanni Fucci

Senate Member
Dec 26, 2004
8th Circle, 7th Bolgia
the-brights.net
peapod said:

peapod said:

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
overweight, athsmatic or visually impaired... me neither :p :wink:
Since you have lost the faith, I am sending you something by toby the talking horse...It will at least provide you with a chuckle.

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
Since you have lost the faith, I am sending you something by toby the talking horse...It will at least provide you with a chuckle.

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow