Canadians prefer Trump over trudeau

Remington1

Council Member
Jan 30, 2016
Not sure if I would go as far as saying I prefer Trump over Trudeau, but I can say that sentiments are changing all over the world and Canada is no exception. It's not about liking or hating, it's turned and it's now about greed, stupidity, favouritism, our debt, our children's future and finally our existence as we know it.

bluebyrd35

Council Member
Aug 9, 2008
Ormstown.Chat.Valley
It is no surprise to me why Trump is preferred over Trudeau.
Good Gawd, I realized some time ago that some saw the world differently than the average person diid, but never guessed how far the dumbing down of America had progressed!!

Before anyone cares to comment "Canada has the best educated population in the world" That is not according to me but to the world census takers,

Trump does not respect democracy and has no intention of conforming to such a concept, On the other hand Trudeau, young as he is does!! Between the two,only dumkoffs would choose someone who lies and lies and lies and one who acts as though such rights and respects are something that is important enough to live by,

Last edited:

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Good Gawd, I realized some time ago that some saw the world differently than the average person diid, but never guessed how far the dumbing down of America had progressed!!

Before anyone cares to comment "Canada has the best educated population in the world" That is not according to me but to the world census takers,

Trump does not respect democracy and has no intention of conforming to such a concept, On the other hand Trudeau, young as he is does!! Between the two,only dumkoffs would choose someone who lies and lies and lies and one who acts as though such rights and respects are something that is important enough to live by,

You think Trudeau doesn't lie?? Silly girl! The one main and damning difference between Trump and Trudeau is Trump is all for Americans first, whereas Trudeau is all for Syrians first and our indigenous people are about third or lower on the list. Just compare the monthly stipend Syrians get compared to our impoverished people on welfare. Nope, Trump is definitely the better man!

Last edited:

bluebyrd35

Council Member
Aug 9, 2008
Ormstown.Chat.Valley
Oh for crying out loud, does it not seem odd that even Trump's own party members are desperately trying to distance themselves from him, or that he is now attacking the main supporting news media he has left?? One of Hitlers first moves, (aside from persistently repeating lies until people believed them to be true) was to stop the press and limiting free speech. How does Trump's behavior differ??

How about using the office of President to support his wife and daughter's businesses?

"Trudeau’s 5 priorities

The prime minister said his government would immediately move on the following five promises the Liberals made during the recent election campaign:

Launch a national public inquiry into missing and murdered indigenous women.
Make significant investments in First Nations education.
Lift the two per cent cap on funding for First Nations programs.
Implement all 94 recommendations from the Truth and Reconciliation Commission.
Repeal all legislation unilaterally imposed on indigenous people by the previous government.
“These are just five of the commitments we’ve made as part of our efforts to repair this most important relationship,” Trudeau said in the address to First Nations leaders on Tuesday.

Trudeau said his government would also look to repeal bills passed “unilaterally” by the Conservatives under Stephen Harper.

“We will conduct a full review of the legislation unilaterally imposed on indigenous peoples by the previous government,” said the prime minister in his speech to First Nations chiefs.

“Where measures are found to be in conflict with your rights, where they are inconsistent with the principles of good governance, or where they simply make no public policy sense, we will rescind them,” said Trudeau."

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
I am enjoying the Liberal Nazis meltdown immensely!

Each day I get to come here and see the rage and gnashing of the teeth of the libtard brown shirts.

bluebyrd35

Council Member
Aug 9, 2008
Ormstown.Chat.Valley

Each day I get to come here and see the rage and gnashing of the teeth of the libtard brown shirts.
LOL.....meltdown really. You have no clue do you?? With no immigrants to work in agriculture or pay taxes, no health care except for the wealthy, more taxes on the middle class to pay for all the military hardware, the walls between Mexico and probably Canada (all those immigrants trying to leave the US coming north)) oh and don't forget, the wars on the horizon i.e., Iran, North Korea, and with all the races and religions your President is bent on alienating, who has more to worry about?? Canada or the US??

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003

You come here each day to get off on your perception of others unhappiness? huh, interesting stuff ES.

bluebyrd35

Council Member
Aug 9, 2008
Ormstown.Chat.Valley
LOL.....meltdown really. You have no clue do you?? With no immigrants to work in agriculture or pay taxes, no health care except for the wealthy, more taxes on the middle class to pay for all the military hardware, the walls between Mexico and probably Canada (all those immigrants trying to leave the US coming north)) oh and don't forget, the wars on the horizon i.e., Iran, North Korea, and with all the races and religions your President is bent on alienating, who has more to worry about?? Canada or the US??
By the way, brownshirts are those who helped Hitler to power...and since it was the Republicans in your country who put Trump forward as a Candidate, doesn't it make the them the Brownshirts?? My take on the election is that many Democrats did not bother to vote because they felt nobody would fall for the carpetbagging tactics of Trump. But I guess they did not take into consideration, the discrepancy of the American educational system between the rich and poor (rapidly becoming the middle class). Oh dear, I hope all this information is not too discouraging for you.

captain morgan

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 28, 2009
A Mouse Once Bit My Sister
It was only a matter of time before the references to Hitler came spewing forth.

It's completely expected that those that are so disgruntled begin screeching about Nazis and failed democracy when it's their preferred candidate that is on the losing end of the result.

Pathetic

bluebyrd35

Council Member
Aug 9, 2008
Ormstown.Chat.Valley
It was only a matter of time before the references to Hitler came spewing forth.

It's completely expected that those that are so disgruntled begin screeching about Nazis and failed democracy when it's their preferred candidate that is on the losing end of the result.

Pathetic
but,,,but...but... Did Trump immediately attack the media for bringing up all the misinformation in his rants?? Or playing back his own words when he denies them?? Now it is a fact that one of the first things Hitler did was repeat lies over and over and over again until people believed it. When the media back then pointed out these non-truths, Hitler attacked the media and then muzzled them. Is that not what Trump has been doing since before he was elected. Will his next executive order ban all media news until it is run through government agents, hand picked of course?

It tells the world a lot, when Trump started on his favorite news media (Fox) when even they began to be afraid!! Do you not think there is something to worry about when even his own party members are distancing themselves as fast as they can??

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island

You got the names confused.