Canadians prefer Trump over trudeau

Hoof Hearted

House Member
Jul 23, 2016
I agree. We're much more enlightened here in Canada. We elected a part-time drama teacher to be our leader because he is 'dreamy' looking.

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
I agree. We're much more enlightened here in Canada. We elected a part-time drama teacher to be our leader because he is 'dreamy' looking.
No. We punted Harper. Much like the US election people voted against rather than for. Trump has the strong support of maybe 15% of the population... Trudeau...20%...

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
No, Trudeau is more like you:
An effeminate know nothing globalist who is about as relevant as a chihuahua, and hates nation states like the Canada we love

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
do nothing?
ah, and that coming from the slave who will have to work till he drops because nothing is paid for
lol
wait till you see interest rates in a year or two
bye bye mortgage dude
;)
never gonna get out of moms basement

lucky me
I have dome my time and now I just like to idley bash people who like to crap on any one who hates nazis
so you and I will never get along, nor should we
because me friend, you are that far out in left field

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
do nothing?
ah, and that coming from the slave who will have to work till he drops because nothing is paid for
lol
wait till you see interest rates in a year or two
bye bye mortgage dude
;)
never gonna get out of moms basement

lucky me
I have dome my time and now I just like to idley bash people who like to crap on any one who hates nazis
so you and I will never get along, nor should we
because me friend, you are that far out in left field

Too idiotic to get hired by anyone, eh?

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Too idiotic to get hired by anyone, eh?

your hallucinations are A$$tounding dude
be more careful when handling glue eh?

U.S. Press Secretary Sean Spicer refers to Canadian Prime Minister 'Joe' Trudeau
https://ca.news.yahoo.com/u-s-press...ian-prime-minister-joe-trudeau-194833345.html
you shiny potato heads are very insignificant aren't you?

lol
off to the salt mines with ya sad sack
heh heh:
I already did my time, but because I used it wisely, I don't have to be the slave you are.
enjoy the burn
;)

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
your hallucinations are A$$tounding dude
be more careful when handling glue eh?

U.S. Press Secretary Sean Spicer refers to Canadian Prime Minister 'Joe' Trudeau
https://ca.news.yahoo.com/u-s-press...ian-prime-minister-joe-trudeau-194833345.html
you shiny potato heads are very insignificant aren't you?

lol
off to the salt mines with ya sad sack
heh heh:
I already did my time, but because I used it wisely, I don't have to be the slave you are.
enjoy the burn
;)
Do you still twiddle your knob for $300 bucks an hour?

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
True, that but he isn't a rogue mad man like Trump is.

The thing about Trump that most people don't seem to have the mentality to understand is he is a sheep in wolves' clothing!

What would Jesus think of your views on things, I wonder? You are sounding more and more like KKK. Did your horse kick you in the head?

Hypothetical question, Cliffy with no bearing on anything!

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Trump Approves!

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
I never really envisioned a "weasel" diligently involved for the good of the country, but you're welcome to your thoughts. (There's no crime in being wrong) :)

Not yet, anyway but the "fake news" part of the last new conference had a decidedly threatening tone.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
JT can be in power a lot longer than Trump just based on the differences in their ages, The style is already more similar that it is different. JT and Putin would also get along quite well.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
JT can be in power a lot longer than Trump just based on the differences in their ages, The style is already more similar that it is different. JT and Putin would also get along quite well.

One problem I see with Trudeau, his I.Q. is lagging about 40 points behind Trump!