Canadians overwhelmingly disagree with Trump victory

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Never mind Big Pharma, I think a wise person listens to his doctor! :)
What if the doctor listens to big Pharma ?

If I'm reading you correctly you want to dismiss what the doctors have spent 7 years studying? I'd say do it at your peril!

I would say that an "opinion" by the very definition of the word is a pretty feeble excuse for taking drastic or violent action. :)
Yes but remember doctors Practice medicine . They are not infallible even after 7 years of study.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
What if the doctor listens to big Pharma ?

Yes but remember doctors Practice medicine . They are not infallible even after 7 years of study.

No one is infallible and EVERYBODY makes mistakes, but for advice on medical matters, I'll listen to my doctor. I would think a good doctor would listen to big Pharma, although I wouldn't expect him/her to always agree.

mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010
This is worse than anyone previously thought.

How Canadians reacted to Trump's win | Abacus Data

PoliticalNick

The Troll Bashing Troll
Mar 8, 2011
Edson, AB

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
This is worse than anyone previously thought.

How Canadians reacted to Trump's win | Abacus Data

There must have been a campaign to ferret out the worst whiners in the country. Be nice if they just f**k off to another continent- maybe some place where things ARE tough !!!

Smart enough to recognize that leaders like Wynne Trudeau and Notley are ideologues who do not represent the will of the people or look after our economic interests and will not make it past the next election cycle.

I thought Notley is quite sincere, but maybe born with a platinum spoon in her mouth- never was sure what Wynne is good for!

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Smart enough to recognize that leaders like Wynne Trudeau and Notley are ideologues who do not represent the will of the people or look after our economic interests and will not make it past the next election cycle.
Or you can be as Conservative as f-ck like the BC Liberals.

JamesBondo

House Member
Mar 3, 2012
I have always maintained that this country needs a transcanada utility corridor. As fossil fuel markets become more volatile, each and every province in this country deserves the security that is provided by the ability to source our own energy instead of competing with other countries tries for tankers.