Canadian Military

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
#juan said:

I laughed my butt off on this one.

There was also a pretty funny quote from an Army Sgt. serving in Iraq

"It is not too difficult to understand why someone would want to pick up an AK-47 and fight against us. Maybe we killed his daddy in the first Gulf War. Maybe we killed him in this one. Maybe he's just a d--k."

thecdn

Electoral Member
Apr 12, 2006
North Lauderdale, FL
The "It must be built in Canada to provide jobs" mantra has got to go. It has given us equipment later, at a higher cost, and lucky to be of the same quality than if we had bought something elsewhere.

We go the Iltis jeep from Bombardier and the Iveco light truck from Western Star in BC - it was the west's turn. Both crap.

When the army was looking to replace the Leopard I tank the govt was actually entertaining a proposal from Kraus Maffei to build a plant in Cape Breton to produce the Leopard II. We can see how far that went.

Canada will never need enough equipment to justify the cost and time delays that this policy has put on the military.

Lineman

No sparks please
Feb 27, 2006
Winnipeg, Manitoba
Built in Canada doesn't always fail. The frigates are a pretty successfull project, except the price of course. The LAVIII is built here and does well. The problems seem to be when a well made and foreign built piece of equipment is subcontracted to be built here. If it's Canadian designed and built it usually turns out well. We spend more but at least the money theoretically stays here. The problem as I see it now is that they've fallen SO far behind in acquiring new "kit" that it is all needed now. This situation could easily be remedied by buying foreign built kit but could the Government stand the hit it would take politically?

bignick

Aug 7, 2006
Toronto
Hi guys Big Nick just wondering do any of you really know Hank and what he's done for ya? Well I do and I'm sure he's worked beside my father too Mr. Dennis Reilly of the Canadian alliance( The President of the dept. of national defence. so f all you bastards that feel you needa say more
go back to your hole and make some eggs. :x

bignick

Aug 7, 2006
Toronto
bitch bitch and complain let them do their jobs and stick to watching tv and cooking mac n cheese it's all your good 4 Hey Dad

typingrandomstuff

Duration_Improvate
Uvm.

Well, Canadian Troops aren't that famous. We need regroup. I support that. The big question is: Do people want their military to be tougher and who will do it?

Ever since I heard on the news about the terrorist attacks and the enivronmental factor, I decide to get some of the hidden stuff I'm not suppose to type. Since the people there also know a lot about mud houses, here is my reflection on the terrorist and troops of Canada.

The goal of the Canadian troops is okay. I heard in the media (indirectly) says that the military are allowing illegal trade. At first I didn't want to get in it until there were reports of Taliban and farmer unions.

The air strikes and the bunch says much that our troops need organizing. Generals should set laws like do not take illegal trades and abuse any citizen. Abuse include taking stuff by force and destroying or threatening (unless during emergency missions), rape, discrimination, e.t.c. In other words, be polite and fight hard. Also fire direct targets. If not sure, get the defense and then attack when you understand who you are attacking. I don't care how much money they need to spend to get there, but just do it! This definitely will in the end convince the people to be on the NATO's side rather the Talibans. Once the NATO wins, please withdraw. If my advice is not taken, it is a likely direct withdraw or fight until one side win and one side loses. Maybe both sides will be injured badly. Afghanistan is tough and will people be interested long enough about the war? Hopefully both sides don't suffer as much. War is unpredictable. Amen to those who will do so. Let Athena be the guide and Aries be the force.

Once stopped the bleeding, set rules like let people give all the luggage and on the plane luggages couple of months before travellers travel. That way, the air port can analyze all the things. Once analyzed as okay, deliver to the destination. The only stuff that the air travellers need to check is what they carry on their clothes. Stepping to a metal dectator will be the only one needed with forces of police and bomb diffusers at the side. If allowing air luggage, be sure to check personal luggage in X-rays with technicians at sides.

I hope it is the efficient way to do it.

Last edited:

typingrandomstuff

Duration_Improvate
Um. Heard the news about the old man hitting the Canadian soldier. At the time of distrust, (if they trust the soldiers, they will show them the secrets of ... ) please carry some defense thing. If I were there, I would help the people. Unfortunately, I'm underaged, undergraduate and an underdog because no requirements. The rolling into a crop stuff isn't okay. It's far beyond breaking rules. To obtain allies and win the war is the objective.

Although the battlion means well, the standard of wellness in Afghanistanians is different. People in Afghanistan hope for something well like the wells, the support of farmers and the renewals of their trees and environment. The battlion hope for education: notebooks.

Being quiet huh?

one: Taliban gives up and leaves. Withdraw from the area and help elsewhere.

two: Taliban let the people loosen. In the two, better train hard.