Canadian Malcontent???

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
I was on rabble for 2 days. They banned me for pointing their hypocrisy. Pro abortion, but anti death penalty and anti war. There was a conservative board, damned if I can remember the name (they had been dragged up against one of the tribunals)that I lasted 2 days also after accusing them of hypocrisy. Anti-abortion, pro death penalty and pro war. Just "shows ta go ya" that it really doesn't make a difference, left or right.

Vbeacher

Electoral Member
Sep 9, 2013
Ottawa
I was on rabble for 2 days. They banned me for pointing their hypocrisy. Pro abortion, but anti death penalty and anti war. There was a conservative board, damned if I can remember the name (they had been dragged up against one of the tribunals)that I lasted 2 days also after accusing them of hypocrisy. Anti-abortion, pro death penalty and pro war. Just "shows ta go ya" that it really doesn't make a difference, left or right.

The conservative site was Freedominion. It was killed by a lawsuit by a human rights activist where the activist was awarded more money than the site could pay.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
The conservative site was Freedominion. It was killed by a lawsuit by a human rights activist where the activist was awarded more money than the site could pay.

THAT's the one. They were as bad as Rabble.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
I'm not seeing the hypocrisy.

shadowshiv

Dark Overlord
May 29, 2007
I am creating canadianmalformedbutcontent.com

Your butt is malformed? You should really get that checked out, Kreskin.;)

Even more liberal posters have been banned.

As for right wingers, I got a death threat from one before he got banned for his threat.

In all honesty, I blame the admin more than anyone else for fostering such a hostile atmosphere rather than promoting good communication and meaningful solutions to society's problems. But it's his forum and if that is what he wants, so be it.

I blame the people that are actually causing the problems, not the Admin. They can act like freaking adults, but they choose not to. There's only so many times we can wipe their asses for them before it gets redundant.