Canadian Malcontent???

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Even more liberal posters have been banned.

As for right wingers, I got a death threat from one before he got banned for his threat.

In all honesty, I blame the admin more than anyone else for fostering such a hostile atmosphere rather than promoting good communication and meaningful solutions to society's problems. But it's his forum and if that is what he wants, so be it.

It wasn't so bad when you all ruled the roost was it?

gopher

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2005
Minnesota: Gopher State
This was the friendliest forum around at one time.

Times have changed but that's the admin's choice, not mine. But in all honesty I still do like it here cause there are still some good folks here. Besides, I like to prove right wingers wrong. ;)

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA

Times have changed but that's the admin's choice, not mine. But in all honesty I still do like it here cause there are still some good folks here. Besides, I like to prove right wingers wrong. ;)

Of course it was friendly for you Gopher! You and your pals could rip into conservatives freely and unchecked. You all could say whatever you wished. You libs could insult, mock, bash and not a word would be said. But when challenged you had the old mods rush in and ban or threaten to ban the opposition... meaning conservatives and US Republicans.

You have a very difficult time proven conservatives wrong which is why you have a problem with the way things are here now on CC.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004

maybe peapod, rev blair, and vanni fucci are still running around malcontent, then you can relive the good ole days.

gopher

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2005
EagleSmack; said:
Of course it was friendly for you Gopher! You and your pals could rip into conservatives freely and unchecked. You all could say whatever you wished. You libs could insult, mock, bash and not a word would be said. But when challenged you had the old mods rush in and ban or threaten to ban the opposition... meaning conservatives and US Republicans.

You have a very difficult time proven conservatives wrong which is why you have a problem with the way things are here now on CC.

Yeah just like I proved you wrong in the wind turbine thread as with all others where you and the other right wingers did a big FAIL ;)

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Yeah just like I proved you wrong in the wind turbine thread as with all others where you and the other right wingers did a big FAIL ;)

Say what? Man GTFO of here. You're so delusional.... time to hang up them gloves.

Ocean Breeze isn't walking though that door, Rev. Blair isn't walking though that door, Cosmo isn't walking through that door.

gopher

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2005
LOL.

I noticed on that thread how you did not deny that those abandoned turbines were created (financed by tax dollars) at the behest of your fellow Republicans, not liberals.

That's the fun of CC ~ always defeating the right wing delusionals. ;)

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
LOL.

I noticed on that thread how you did not deny that those abandoned turbines were created (financed by tax dollars) at the behest of your fellow Republicans, not liberals.

That's the fun of CC ~ always defeating the right wing delusionals. ;)

IDK... maybe current events and the thread getting pushed to the bottom of the forum?

You libards STILL want to push this failure. To this very day. Even during the Reagan/Bush years when wind and solar SEEMED like a good idea yet ended in failure you ecomorons wanted to plunge ahead. We realize it is a waste.

Yet here in my state, our former liberal governor lost $600K of Massachusetts taxpayer money in an investment in solar and he said it was a good investment and in hindsight he'd do it again.

Therein lies the difference. That is the stupidity of liberal democrats.

gopher

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2005
You libards STILL want to push this failure.

But reichtard didn't you see what I posted?

I do NOT endorse wind turbines and wrote that there are better alternatives.

And as documented by a link provided by one of your fellow conservatives, many of those abandoned turbines were created under your fellow Republicans.

Admit it - you FAILED again.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
So... you are missing the point again I see.

The point is that solar and wind power IS a failure. It was tried and it has failed.

Why do libtards want to keep building them?

GTFO... You FAIL

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Absolutely! When solar and wind power were in its infancy money was invested by Republicans to see if there was an alternative and efficient power source to fossil fuels. Both sources aren't even close to matching oil and gas.

Libtards don't care... even in the face of failure. People in this forum were showing the monuments of failure.

You LOSE

gopher

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2005
Why the fcuk are you equating me with them for?

I told you I do not endorse turbines.

Read that link and you will see it is your fellow reichtards who wasted tax dollars on them. That sure as fcuk ain't my fault.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
We don't either!

The technology was tried and has failed.

Instead of agreeing you're pointing fingers at conservatives. Looks like you are on the wrong side Gopher. Unless you agree with perpetuating failed technology because of your liberal ideology.

lol... hilarious

gopher

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2005
Laughably pathetic.

I just finished saying eight friggin times that I do not endorse this wastage and you still are harping on this sh1t as if I was.

You must be on a wicked bender tonight.

Vbeacher

Electoral Member
Sep 9, 2013
Ottawa
I think a forum for progressives would be as boring as a forum for conservatives. If everyone agrees, then what's to discuss?
I don't know about the new one but if it's anything like Rabble they will simply ban anyone with contrary views, so that certainly should keep the discussion civil.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
I think a forum for progressives would be as boring as a forum for conservatives. If everyone agrees, then what's to discuss?
I don't know about the new one but if it's anything like Rabble they will simply ban anyone with contrary views, so that certainly should keep the discussion civil.

it's not new, it is close to 10 years old. It wouldn't surprise me at all if they banned like rabble does. Rabble, however, is not the only board that bans people based on opinion. There are many that espouse free speech, but what they really mean, is speech that they approve of.