Canadian Forces?

Redwings361

Mar 9, 2011
USA
Eh, nothing ROTC related. Let's just drop it though...

Warm? Hey man, I'm in TX in June it's 110 easy :D Canadian weather around that time will be awesome for me.

Thanks man!

Johnnny

Frontiersman
Jun 8, 2007
Third rock from the Sun

If your from Texas, a simple Ontarioan winter would freeze your nuts to the side of your leg

Last edited:

#juan

Hall of Fame Member
Aug 30, 2005
As a one who has spent five years in the Canadian Air Force, I would
reccomend that you spend some time in Canada before you rush
into the Canadian military.
The Canadian military is less than a tenth the size of the American
counterpart. Military spending in Canada, while not exactly cheap,
it is frugal. Promotions will be slow, in fact, they will be seemingly
non-existant. Best to choose something you really enjoy doing
because you will be doing it for some time.

lone wolf

Grossly Underrated
Nov 25, 2006
In the bush near Sudbury
Guns? You'll be the hit of the Customs gaggle. Almost everything is illegal here and what isn't has to be registered - even if it's launched by crossbow. You'll have to trust your security to a retrieval system that a twelve-year-old can hack - then you'll be legally responsible for any damage the gun stolen from you causes.

Highball

Council Member
Jan 28, 2010
I'm an American joining in this conversation. While I was in the US military I had the distinct honor of serving with or side by side to Canadian Forces personnel. Canada has every right to hold their heads high. Your Forces personnel are well trained, well respected and very well commanded. Your force is intended for defensive purposes and like Australia has done an excellent job of being prepared. Their issues with funding are not any different than any other developed nation. If I ever have to be involved in a combat situation where we are working with cooperator forces I truly hope those forces are either Australian, British or Canadian.