Canada’s race problem? It’s even worse than America’s.

mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010
Wow, if we ever needed proof that Cons are racist arseholes, this thread is a goldmine.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
I noticed. DOesn't mean anything. To be fair they should compare treatment of natives in both countries. What Mcleans did is compare apples to oranges just to sell print.

Canada would lose, hands down.. trust me.. I don't want to agree with our resident Liberal Douche, but in this case I have to.

Been all across the USA and Canada, and the Natives are treated pretty dam good in the southern USA. In Montana, Wyoming and Canada.. they are treated like; "hide them from the public and forget about the drunks." Housing provided is 3rd world at best.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Enough with the swearing already. Last occupation, 'scalping white-eyes', even ISIS is going to trash that resume.
Platinum card and diplomatic plates might be acceptable in place of 'work'.

Can we call Injun gangbangers ISIL and go open season?

I'd be all over that like white on gangbanger shooting rice.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
The Politburo is out for cabbage rolls and coffee. Try back later.

meh, fukk Petros doesn't like Jews, Indians, Russians...

He's Ukrainian and proud to be White Trash.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Should we bring up the people you call 'blacks', that seems a tad racist already. How do they fair 'down south'?

You're reaching..

Actually African Americans are treated well too... the new hated group for the USA is the Illegals, or as they Call them Mexicans... despite the fact most are from El Salvador, Honduras, Nicaragua and other central or south American countries.

But I will tell you what, a Mexican or south American can work circle around their white counterpart. Their work ethics are better then American and Canadian.. I think that's because they are not soft, having Welfare for UI to fallback on when out of work.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
You're reaching..

Actually African Americans are treated well too... the new hated group for the USA is the Illegals, or as they Call them Mexicans... despite the fact most are from El Salvador, Honduras, Nicaragua and other central or south American countries.

But I will tell you what, a Mexican or south American can work circle around their white counterpart. Their work ethics are better then American and Canadian.. I think that's because they are not soft, having Welfare for UI to fallback on when out of work.

Injuns that speak Mexican.

mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010
Is anyone surprised that in the last 10 years we've basically turned into Texas?

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
Asking questions has now morphed into racism, eh?

I'll await the official proclamation of what's is now considered fact from the Politburo.
Asking stupid questions might. Everyone knows many of the chiefs are corrupt. It is no different than any level of Canadian governments. So-called democracy breeds corruption and it is foreign to indigenous culture. It is a system imposed on them by the Indian Act. But all that is in the process of changing and when it does, you ain't seen nothin' yet. The grass roots are rising up against their own so called leaders and their power is growing. Their women were their natural leaders and I'm not talking about the corrupt apples that government has pushed into council positions. This summer will see radical changes in this country and most of you capitalist lackies are about to get a rude awakening.