Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Where Canada's economy is...

Bar Sinister

Executive Branch Member
Jan 17, 2010
Edmonton
Methinks it's you who is obviously the moron, but you're fully entitled to your opinion so just keep believing it! :) :) :)

Very well, I publicly apologize. I'm afraid I've become a bit impatient with some of the members at CC and my nasty side has become more dominant. As for the topic I guess we just have to agree to disagree.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Not uncommon in construction.
For which we can thank trudOWE. Turned a 4 billion surplus into a 30 billion deficit in less than a year.
with the help of some global bankers
odd...
we have our own NON PRIVATELY OWNED central bank that does the same interest free

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Very well, I publicly apologize. I'm afraid I've become a bit impatient with some of the members at CC and my nasty side has become more dominant. As for the topic I guess we just have to agree to disagree.

Fair enough, we all get a little testy at times and there are a few members who can try one's patience and no reasonable person expects people opinions to coincide on all issues. My advice as far as dealing with difficult members is to flip the "ignore switch". Have a Happy and prosperous New Year. :)