Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
Last edited:

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
I belong to the Flat Earth Society of Vancouver Island .. supposedly an Island.

We got our own flat earth society? I like playing with dynamite, works good for makin hills flat so kin I join?

Is this where we post our residential resumes and tales of walking uphill to school?

London, Ontario
CFB Centrallia, Ontario
CFB Clinton, Ontario
Burks Falls, Ontario
Portage la Prairie, Manitoba
CFB Borden, Ontario
CFB Uplands, Ontario
CFB Southport, Manitoba
Winnipeg, Manitoba
Edmonton, Alberta
Whitehorse, Yukon
Cranbrook, B.C.
Burnaby, B.C.
Vancouver, B.C.
North Bay, Ontario
Unity, Saskatchewan
North Battleford, Saskatchewan
North Bay, Ontario
Bowmanville, Ontario
Toronto, Ontario

Windchills were much worse when I was a kid trudging shoeless uphill. Miles were measured as longer too I think. In the summer we dealt with locusts, blackflies, badgers and monsters. It was a scary friggin' walk to the ol' school house lemme tell you.
Us bush kids were smart. We just waited along side the highway and sure enough a school bus would come alone and take us to town. As long as we were back at the school by about 1530 it would take us home again.No Charge.

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
We got our own flat earth society? I like playing with dynamite, works good for makin hills flat so kin I join?

Us bush kids were smart. We just waited along side the highway and sure enough a school bus would come alone and take us to town. As long as we were back at the school by about 1530 it would take us home again.No Charge.

I can remember sitting down and talking with my Grandma, and her bragging that there was none of this walking to school nonsense. She had a horse dammit. lol.

Chev

Electoral Member
Feb 10, 2009
Alberta

“SLM says I was born and raised in Ontario, I love where I'm from. There aresome great things about this province, there are some crappy things about it,as there is everywhere. I am more than happy to acknowledge the bad along withthe good.”

Thank you SLMfor your post, I’m not from Ontario(I'm from Alberta), but have visited there twice. From what I saw it is a beautiful province, Thepeople I did meet were very nice, some beautiful scenery, although I had tochuckle when I saw Ontario 'mountains'.
Then when the servers at the bars didn’t know what I meant when I ordered a “tallrye and coke, neat”….