Bush Has a Lot to Answer for on Iraq Torture

Bushanti

Jun 25, 2004
Fraser Valley, British Columbia
"I find it interesting that you insist on ad hominum attacks rather than discuss the issues. One can reasonably surmise your're ill equipped to discuss the issues. "

O.K., that's it - Man, that's the only thing you read are the insults which is why I put them in--you don't relate to anything else.

I spent a good deal of time and trouble building my case about the propagandizing of the U.S. - and still you didn't get it. Why? Because I don't write very well. I doubt it :]

It's that you don't read. And if you read, you can't comprehend, so for god's sakes, stop using the Latin until you master the English.

You're on notice, one has to recognize when it's time to stop responding to people like you.

No more - I'm sorry, but you simply don't provide the mental stimulation required to keep me interested in replying to your posts. Be happy in your ignorance.

And now I must split this popsicle stand - but I reserve the right to return and argue another time--but not with you.

moghrabi

House Member
May 25, 2004
Canada
researchok said:
Well, Im glad.

No doubt about it, youre an expert on ignorant.

Now I am an expert on how your little mind is full of ignorance of what really happens outside your room. You get your info from sources that only meet your theory. Which is a wrong one. You have to get to grips with the idea that people can be wrong. To err is human. And your theory is wrong and it is about time to say so.

researchok

Council Member
Jun 12, 2004
Actually, you posted insults from the time you started posting.

I only respond to them.

As in your post now-- you have yet to engage in a discussion-- once again, you resort to the ad hominums.

As for your not responding, thank you. You havent really added anything of substance, anyway.

Feel free to do so when you have something relevant in the way of discussion, as opposed to obfuscating when you don't.

Haggis McBagpipe

Walks on Forum Water
Jun 11, 2004
Victoria, B.C.
What the... this sure doesn't seem typical of this forum, you guys. Maybe I should not be butting in here, but why not, it is an open forum. Why are you guys having such a bloody row?

This is what I'm seeing: Research disagrees with you, and makes his case explaining why. As a result he is attacked at a pretty nasty, personal level. He - although clearly it is a mistake to do so, it is also human nature to respond in kind - responds on a personal level. He is then accused of being the one making personal attacks. Very confusing.

Why don't you all just make your cases clearly, without excessive use of cut-and-paste? There is never a valid reason to get personal in the way I'm seeing in this thread.

Sorry, folks, I am so busy playing god in another thread that it has gone clear to my head. Geez, hey, whaddaya want to bet I'm about to be blasphemed? :cool:

moghrabi

House Member
May 25, 2004
Canada
You have to go back and see who started the insults. He called me anti-semetic in another thread. So to get the full picture please read previous posts as I have all the rights to defend myself and my culture.

But thank you for coming in and inquiring. It is always a pleasure to have someone else join in.

researchok

Council Member
Jun 12, 2004
moghrabi said:
You have to go back and see who started the insults. He called me anti-semetic in another thread. So to get the full picture please read previous posts as I have all the rights to defend myself and my culture.

But thank you for coming in and inquiring. It is always a pleasure to have someone else join in.

Now, now, moghrabi, tell the truth.

You DID post a rather offensive piece of material, and then defended it. When you did, you left yourself open, though you had insulted me for not agreeing with you.

You too have engaged in ad hominums of a most revolting variety and continue to do so.

I do not initiate these things. I only respond.

As I said, you have authored your own destiny.

Haggis McBagpipe

Walks on Forum Water
Jun 11, 2004
Victoria, B.C.
Good morning guys. Hey look, it's just that you're all great people, and - hmm, it must be the god in me - I hate to see you fight. Aside from which, the second you drop the personal stuff, you both really do have good points to say.

moghrabi

House Member
May 25, 2004
Canada
researchok said:
moghrabi said:

You DID post a rather offensive piece of material, and then defended it. When you did, you left yourself open, though you had insulted me for not agreeing with you.

I am entitled to post anything I feel worth of discussion. If you do not like it, do not respond to it. Period.

moghrabi

House Member
May 25, 2004
Canada
Sure you are entitled to respond. But do not expect people to agree with you or with me. I am posting what I believe is going on. Maybe it is not what you believe.

You can reply as much as you can as I've posted new articles that you haven't even replied too. Are you roo busy or are they truthful?