Black Lives Matter co-founder tweets about killing "men and white folks"

Johnnny

Frontiersman
Jun 8, 2007
Third rock from the Sun
Re: Black Lives Matter co-founder tweets about killing "men and white folks"

Even ol bill ripped into the black lives matter protesters lol... he dropped some heavy lines

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009

Black Lives Matter member sued for severance deal
By Sam Pazzano, Toronto Sun
First posted: Thursday, April 07, 2016 09:01 PM EDT | Updated: Thursday, April 07, 2016 10:47 PM EDT
An outspoken member of Black Lives Matter Toronto is being sued after leaving her job with UofT’s student union with a $277,508 severance deal that included 1,975 hours of overtime.
The union wants former executive director Sandra “Sandy” Hudson and her co-defendants — who allegedly approved the package — to jointly pay it back, along with another $200,000 in damages for breach of fiduciary duty.
The severance payment equals approximately 10% of the union’s annual operating budget.
In its statement of claim, the union alleges Hudson received 3.6 years of her base salary after only working there 2 1/2 years.
Hudson, the claim says, filed for 1,975 hours of overtime on April 1, 2015. Before that date, it says, she “had never recorded any overtime hours into her personnel file.”
The union says Hudson wasn’t entitled to overtime pay because she was a manager. She filed for all the overtime the day after an election was held to choose the next executive committee, the statement says. The deal was reached on April 16, 2015, and the two defendants who allegedly signed off were both leaving their posts at the end of the month.
None of the allegations have been proven in court.
“With weeks remaining in their tenure, the two defendants acted with a total disregard for the interests of the (University of Toronto Students’ Union) when they made or participated in the decision to dismiss Hudson without cause and paid her an excessive severance package,” the statement of claim says.
Hudson’s statement of defence says she committed no wrongdoing.
She was legally entitled to the overtime because she had worked “long hours, primarily in non-managerial tasks,” racking up 211 hours in March and April 2015.
She denies the union’s allegation that there was “no legitimate business reason for her termination agreement and mutual release” and that they are “oppressive” and “unconscionable.”
When the Sun asked Hudson about the lawsuit, she responded, “I’m not going to comment on your story.
“This is a private interest. My life is a private matter. You’re wasting my time.”
spazzano@sunmedia.ca
The University of Toronto Students' Union is suing Black Lives Matter Toronto member Sandra “Sandy” Hudson over her severance deal. (CP24)

Black Lives Matter member sued for severance deal | Toronto & GTA | News | Toron

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011

Twits and Twitter are a deadly combination.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004

Am I the only one who finds it rather odd that Ms Yusra has not been banned from Twitter or arrested by police for such comments? Many white men in recent years have actually received knocks on their door from police officers and driven to the police station for questioning for saying less worse things on Twitter, so it does strike me as a bit odd that this brown woman seems to have had no action taken against her for her offensive and disgusting comments.

Sons of Liberty

Walks on Water
Aug 24, 2010
Evil Empire

Am I the only one who finds it rather odd that Ms Yusra has not been banned from Twitter or arrested by police for such comments? Many white men in recent years have actually received knocks on their door from police officers and driven to the police station for questioning for saying less worse things on Twitter, so it does strike me as a bit odd that this brown woman seems to have had no action taken against her for her offensive and disgusting comments.

You make offensive and disgusting comments, they haven't banned you.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004

I don't post on Twitter - as I'm not a sad lowlife like this woman is and most other Twitter users.

However, many people (usually white males) have received knocks on the door from police officers and taken to the police station for questioning for making LESS offensive remarks on Twitter than this dopey mare has yet it seems, as far as I know, that this woman has not been reprimanded in anyway at all despite advocating the killing of men and white people. Had I, as a white man, gone onto Twitter and said "Please God, give me strength not to kill these women and black folk today" I'd be in a prison cell a few hours later. Yet this brown woman seems to have got away with making offensive remarks against men and white people in which she actually says she would like to go out and actually kill them. There is something VERY wrong and VERY disturbing here that brown females can get away with such things. Why should they escape punishment for poster extremely offensive and vile remarks on Twitter? Are brown women somehow superior than everyone else and somehow above the law?

By the way, just because some people find my comments offensive doesn't mean those people are right.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004

When it comes to you Blackleaf, everyone else is usually right.

I disagree.

And I also notice that my comments on that disgusting woman on Twitter are so good and so inconvenient that I am noticing that you are deliberately trying to ignore them and draw a veil over them and you are instead trying to somehow attack and slur me, the white, Christian male.

Sons of Liberty

Walks on Water
Aug 24, 2010
Evil Empire

I disagree.

And I also notice that my comments on that disgusting woman on Twitter are so good and so inconvenient that I am noticing that you are deliberately trying to ignore it and draw a veil over it and instead try to somehow attack and slur me.

No, I just make sure you put your foot in your mouth by displaying a double standard, one for you and one for everyone else.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004

No, I just make sure you put your foot in your mouth by displaying a double standard, one for you and one for everyone else.

No. You're just miffed because here is a white man attacking this vile harridan's vile comments and showing the blatant double standards which see white males get arrested for saying anything demeed even slightly "offensive" on Twitter yet which see brown females get away scot free after saying on Twitter that they'd like to kill all males and white people. What you and others can't bear is to see a white man fighting back, which is what I do and will always do.

The fact this vile woman has got away which such despicable comments is completely and utterly incomprehensible. Just imagine had a white man gone on Twitter and said exactly what she said but replacing the words "white folk" and "men" with "black folk" and "women." This woman has got away with her vile comments because she is brown and because she said the comments against white people and men. she should be arrested, and yet hasn't been.

lone wolf

Grossly Underrated
Nov 25, 2006
In the bush near Sudbury

Eventually, anyone who turns "I Matter" into political cause begin to sound like a BL troll