Black Lives Matter co-founder tweets about killing "men and white folks"

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
wherever i sit down my ars
Re: Black Lives Matter co-founder tweets about killing "men and white folks"

She's asking Allah for strength to not kill us (that one is a bang), I would have asked Allah for a little more insight and perhaps better judgement as a leader.
She's running her mouth like most fanatics do. Nothing new. Just another idiot that we can over react to.

Retired_Can_Soldier

The End of the Dog is Coming!
Mar 19, 2006
Alberta

Don't you just love it when conbots who rail against political correctness, suddenly champion political correctness?

I know I do.

I love it when pussified idiots like you point at conservatives rather than the subject at hand.
You're the bot there, chuckles.

Your projection doesn't justify your claim.

BTW, the title implies present tense when the tweet was two months ago.

Suddenly, black tweets matter lol

It made CTV News today. I apologize for the rest of the forum and you for not following this racist bitches tweets.

bobnoorduyn

Council Member
Nov 26, 2008
Mountain Veiw County

Your projection doesn't justify your claim.

BTW, the title implies present tense when the tweet was two months ago.

Suddenly, black tweets matter lol

White men have had their careers ruined by things they said or wrote two or more decades ago, probably in their idiot university daze, but have it come back to haunt. If any insignificant white male Joe Horseturd, never mind someone of high profile, tweeted something like this against any visible or other minority he would likely fall under the microscope of CSIS and/or the RCMP looking to file hate crime charges.

Progressives just love their double standards.

damngrumpy

Executive Branch Member
Mar 16, 2005
kelowna bc

Well this little revelation kind of dampens the enthusiasm for the cause
does it not?

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011

When your whole movement depends on progressive liberal guilt for support, a leader needs to guilt trip to the maximum.

Johnnny

Frontiersman
Jun 8, 2007
Third rock from the Sun

Is BLM the cause behind the rioting and looting in Montreal North?

Ctv reported that a peaceful demonstration turned violent after a few agents of Yusra started causing a rukus

Last edited:

mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010

So let me get this straight.

Through the power of a little free speech, BLM has got those virtuous nobles from the 'right' to not only defend equality and equal opportunity, but also stand behind those pesky Liberal villains, Trudeau and Wynne.

I guess when you're a reactionary blowhard, with very little nuance to your argument, it's pretty easy to be manipulated.

Huh.

Who woulda thunkit.

#it'sabeautifulthing

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004

Is it me or are some people jealous of white males? It's an inferiority complex. Even more so if those white males are Christian, able-bodied and heterosexual.

If it was up to me, I'd arrest Mrs (or is it Ms?) Yusra for hate crime, racism and inciting violence.

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007

Is it me or are some people jealous of white males? It's an inferiority complex. Even more so if those white males are Christian, able-bodied and heterosexual.

If it was up to me, I'd arrest Mrs (or is it Ms?) Yusra for hate crime, racism and inciting violence.

rather it's weakling beta 'males' that are jealous of everyone. hence their angst and spittle-filled retorts. flossyfloss is the junior miss of the matter. :lol:

mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010

The two preceding posts show why you 'alphas' (lol) are being ignored.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004

rather it's weakling beta 'males' that are jealous of everyone. hence their angst and spittle-filled retorts. flossyfloss is the junior miss of the matter. :lol:

Sorry, but I think this brown harridan is more of a problem. Had she been a white, Christian, heterosexual male saying such a thing about the brownies or the queers she'd have been arrested and locked away by now. This is the double standards I hate.

As for me, I'm not jealous of anyone. Never will be.

lone wolf

Grossly Underrated
Nov 25, 2006
In the bush near Sudbury

What is she confused about?

Why should she cross the border... she is your problem. After reading about her it appears she has a lot of issues with the colleges in Canada, the Canadian Government and it's laws and not the U.S.

I have some issues with colleges, nincompoop Canadian governments and conflicting laws too - and I've been here sixty years without making it a racial thing.

Here's an idea for the ungrateful malcontent: GO HOME!

Johnnny

Frontiersman
Jun 8, 2007
Third rock from the Sun

This has nothing to do with nuters on the right getting all butt hurt... People denounce such things all the time, this isn't something new even though it came to light late... Regular white people can take offence to this and be justified in their feelings about it.

In this global world where borders and ideas are fluid, an entity whether it be a country or a movement must exhibit a equitable mindset in order to maintain an integrity strong enough to be taken seriously.

A one way morality is not acceptable, and if people preach equality then they should actually practice it.

That includes treating white people like humans, we do have feelings after all and we as a society have advanced far enough to prove that we deserve an equal representation in ethics and morality.

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007

yeah, brother desmond looks like a pretty sensible d00d.

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons

So let me get this straight.

Through the power of a little free speech,
HAHAHAHAHA.

"Please God, give me the strength to not cuss/kill any progtards, Black people or muslims today". Is that statement racist or not racist? If I state it publicly, is it hate speech or not hate speech?
Or have you suddenly come around to the idea that hate speech should be protected free speech, but only when some religious and/or ethnic minority engages in it?

If you need to pray for make believe divine strength to NOT kill or be abusive to someone you simply don't like even if you've never met them before, when common decency tells you that it's morally wrong to do so, AND feel the need to TWEET it to the world, you're the one that comes across as the irrational, hate-filled idiot.

What you also DON'T have straight is, pointing out the hypocrisy of an idiot does not make one a hypocrite themselves. The fact that you haven't cottoned to the fact that it's the progtards and other far leftards who have been the ones trying to clamp down on free speech lately is proof of your gross hypocrisy.

If I had just randomly tweeted my above example statement, you can bet your a$$ there'd be a bustle of activity over it, none of which would involve "protecting" my twitter account, just police involvement and whiney progtards crying about the "overt racism that still exists in Canada" or some bullsh*t.

If this
"Please God, give me the strength to not cuss/kill any progtards, Black people or muslims today".
had been tweeted by some White person in a "prominent" position, I would be just as disappointed in the goof as I am in the goof who posted the actual tweet and would expect them to either step down or be removed from their position, at the very least.

You, on the other hand, excuse it by gleefully trying to point out the hypocrisy of others while calling it free speech instead of what it actually is. Which is typical of the progtard and far too many others on the left, refusing to call sh*t for what it actually is when it runs counter to their narrative.