Beware Bell Expressvu

dj03

Electoral Member
Oct 9, 2007
Calgary
Wow, this is an old thread.

I have used Shaw's digital cable and internet for 11 years and don't have any complaints,

cromes

Apr 9, 2011
Bell can be a pain in the butt when it has to do with their technician visiting your home. I have wasted days in that regards.One time some tree branches damaged some wires and I waited 3 days in order to get someone fix the problem. I was left with no phone service, no internet service, no satellite cable service.

A friend of mine was installing a dish and he suffered from wait as well. Then he hired a third party installer and those guys were in and out of his place in a matter of minutes. The whole dish, installation, legal programing through bell expressvu and everything. I was very impressed by the service. So when I moved out from my old house to a new house, I hired these guys to see what they could do and I was impressed one more time with their service and expertise. I have recommend these guys to all of my friends.

You should contact them at: Free-To-Air TV, Satellite TV, Dish Installation: Toronto and Area Dish Installation Services they are pretty professional service providers and they seem to know what they are doing. I was impressed with the professionalism, expertise and resourcefulness of their team. I had questions and I got the answers for them.

Now everytime Bell Canada wants me to do something, I never wait for their technician to visit me, I just call them

Unforgiven

Force majeure
May 28, 2007
So if it was elegal to get the Free-To-Air channels why are they selling the VHS and VHF antennas legally in the market?

You know you're dealing with the best when they try and give you legal advice without the ability to spell "illegal".:lol: