Belgium reaches deal to back EU-Canada trade agreement

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011
So why do you pay attension to Cliffy? Is it because Cliffy upsets your lizard worldview? Or is it because you don;t have a brain?>

His hypocrisy mostly. You both may be right, as far as I'm concerned. It's very simple, Stop using oil product.

I'll reserve my respect to those who practice what they preach.

mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010
I just find the ranting against the elite and 'the establishment' to be somewhat ineffective because no one ever goes beyond they're yelping to suggest an alternative scenario.

Murphy

Executive Branch Member
Apr 12, 2013
Ontario
We gotta start burnin' all this used motor oil. We can't export enough of it to Russia anymore, what with them export restrictions in place.

Apparently, the Russians use it to heat their homes. I could see usin' it to light tires or Styrofoam on fire, but Jesus and Mary, as heatin' oil? It smokes a lot! Mixed with regular gas though, it lights up good and burns a lot longer than straight gas.

There was a time when I just dumped it in the ditch, but some foreign kid pays 5 cents a litre for all I can supply and buys everything now.

This is Leonard Lautenschlager. Before he died of cancer in 2010, he used to soak in it. He had very dry skin.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
I just find the ranting against the elite and 'the establishment' to be somewhat ineffective because no one ever goes beyond they're yelping to suggest an alternative scenario.

Another flagrantly inacurate statement. You should perhaps read some history and find out how wrong you are about the above error. Or just get caught hangin with them when thier time runs out again.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
I wonder how many are aware the Belgium is the Rothschild motherland. Look at what they invented just to haul their money around.

Machjo

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 19, 2004
Ottawa, ON
Not a fan of free trade but for those who are...

Belgium reaches deal to back EU-Canada trade agreement

BRUSSELS — The Belgian government has reached a deal to back the free trade deal between the European Union and Canada on the day the agreement was supposed to be officially signed with Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau.

Belgian Prime Minister Charles Michel was able to announce the agreement following days of negotiations with the region of Wallonia. The region has veto power in Belgium and the broader EU needs unanimity among its 28 member states.

Belgium reaches deal to back EU-Canada trade agreement | National Newswatch

Free trade is so bad for the economy. Every municipality should introduce its own trade barriers.

Machjo

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 19, 2004
Ottawa, ON
Are you high?

Only a little over 6 feet off the floor. Is that high?

Now that I think about it, free trade is just so bad for the economy that perhaps each neighbourhood should be allowed to introduce its own trade barriers.