Being transgender is a ‘mental disorder

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
Nope, you won't.
Maybe if I expand on that... that Joseph was actually a gay man that married her just to appear normal.....

Naaah! Nobody is stupid enough to bite on such outrageous bait.....the only one that might have is absent!
I would be called a sacrilegious troll!

IdRatherBeSkiing

Satelitte Radio Addict
May 28, 2007
Toronto, ON
Actually yes. Read closer

First line in your link says: "Humans are born with 46 chromosomes in 23 pairs. The X and Y chromosomes determine a person’s sex."

Further down in paragraph 2: "Gender, typically described in terms of masculinity and femininity, is a social construction that varies across different cultures and over time."

It is clear that they are using a non-biological definition of gender. I remain skeptical of the 'science' because these are the same scientists (discipline of science) that were zapping peoples brains with electricity in the 50s.

But since IMHO nobody really knows what the fruck is going on, what does it hurt to let them be whomever they want to be? No skin off my nose.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
It is clear that they are using a non-biological definition of gender. I remain skeptical of the 'science' because these are the same scientists (discipline of science) that were zapping peoples brains with electricity in the 50s.

But since IMHO nobody really knows what the fruck is going on, what does it hurt to let them be whomever they want to be? No skin off my nose.

That's true. As long as they don't expect any action from the rest of us! :)

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
Respect is earned but demanding to be treated like a princess ain't gonna happen.

So I can call you whatever I want to call you? I don't need to automatically respect that you are the person you are? I mean, sure, I don't need to treat you like you're a princess, or a prince, or a special snowflake, but respect you as a person, a human being that exists... I don't have to treat you accordingly for that, either?

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
The only 'action' is to just respect them and beyond that, not give a shit.
That would be easier if some of them were not so in your face about it. That goes for the chattering class as well.just because a politician chooses not to go to a gay pride parade does not make them homophobic.
Would you be up to posting a description of all the various genders, how they relate if possible so at least we are all using the same terms?

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
That would be easier if some of them were not so in your face about it. That goes for the chattering class as well.just because a politician chooses not to go to a gay pride parade does not make them homophobic.
Would you be up to posting a description of all the various genders, how they relate if possible so at least we are all using the same terms?

Oh that I agree with; a lot of people in "the community" are in your face about it too aggressively. On the one hand I get it - having your total and entire existence continually devalued and being told repeatedly you don't deserve to live would drive anyone to being aggressive about how others perceive them. But too strong makes things worse for people not better.

I personally don't go to gay pride parades, and I'm sort of meh to done with them myself. Doesn't make me homophobic either. And I don't feel a politician should have to attend one.

Here's a 2016 article of some terms.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/men/the...ossary-of-gender-identities-for-your-next-ce/

A list from the UK

https://www.safeguardinginschools.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/List-of-Gender-Identities-1.pdf

For me, personally, I don't care what gender you are or who you love or any of that; it's not my business.

But then, personally, I am not one of those "I need a word to describe me" types either. I despise the use of cisgender with a passion. Though others look at it differently, to me GLBTQ+ is enough to cover all of 'the community', or it should be and I say that as someone who considers myself a part of that community.

Yet I get that others feel the need for those distinctions.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
A new guy in work, blond, about 20, and gay, fancies me (and many of my co-workers are teasing me, in a friendly way, about it, and it's a bit embarrassing).

How do I tell him, in a polite way that, aged 38, I'm just about old enough to be his father and that he is going to suffer in Hell for eternity for his sinful and unnatural beliefs?

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
A new guy in work, blond, about 20, and gay, fancies me (and many of my co-workers are teasing me, in a friendly way, about it, and it's a bit embarrassing).

How do I tell him, in a polite way that, aged 38, I'm just about old enough to be his father and that he is going to suffer in Hell for eternity for his sinful and unnatural beliefs?

Tell the guy that you're not interested, like you'd tell anyone else.

As for the sinful/unnatural beliefs... thankfully your religion isn't the only one and that's not a guarantee for anyone, so fyi, don't bring religion up. You'll just look like you usually do and then you'll be a little whiney bitch about the guy being pissed at you.

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
Tell the guy that you're not interested, like you'd tell anyone else.
As for the sinful/unnatural beliefs... thankfully your religion isn't the only one and that's not a guarantee for anyone, so fyi, don't bring religion up. You'll just look like you usually do and then you'll be a little whiney bitch about the guy being pissed at you.
I guess that he's not Church of England because they officially do not agree with any of his listed prejudices.

He's likey not Catholic, either as 2/3rds of their clergy are gay.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
So you finally got a date. Good for you

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017

So........................

you think he will burn in hell for all eternity..............................

because he finds you appealing?????????????????????

Gosh...........................

where is the Christian charity in YOUR mindset???????????

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
So I can call you whatever I want to call you? I don't need to automatically respect that you are the person you are? I mean, sure, I don't need to treat you like you're a princess, or a prince, or a special snowflake, but respect you as a person, a human being that exists... I don't have to treat you accordingly for that, either?
I identify as a male giraffe and its okay by me if you are kamilopardaliphobic and dont respect me.

I accept that it's a completely normal reaction. I dont judge anyone who is having an uncomfortable feeling being around a rhumanant (half ruminant half/ human) because its okay to have feelings. I ask nothing from you nor do I demand rhumanant Rights that are beyond reason.

I dont demand my balls be waxed by a dog groomer who is uncomfortable waxing giraffe balls, special parking, a club at University or publically funded organic acacia trees to forage on.

I do ask you respect hunting regulations and drive cautiously at dawn and dusk when I'm hard to see.

That is all.

Thank You
Jerome.

Last edited:

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
Former Johns Hopkins chief of psychiatry. . . biologically impossible’

The former psychiatrist in chief for Johns Hopkins Hospital is pouring rain on the Bruce Jenner “Call Me Caitlyn” parade that’s sure to have the former Olympic athlete’s cheerleaders steaming.

Not only does Dr. Paul R. McHugh consider changing sexes “biologically impossible,” he thinks being what is popularly called “transgender” these days is actually a “mental disorder.”

McHugh, who has authored six books and at least 125 peer-reviewed medical journal articles, made the statements in a piece he penned for the Wall Street Journal that argued surgery is not the solution for patients who want to live life as the opposite sex.

Such people, he wrote, suffer from a “disorder of assumption” in believing they can choose their sex.

mo

Former Johns Hopkins chief of psychiatry: Being transgender is a ‘mental disorder . . . biologically impossible’ | BizPac Review

Please bear in mind that the psychiatrists telling us about trans gender mental state.......................

are the same "professionals" who examined LUNATIC Richard Kashkar................................

and determined that HE WAS NOT A DANGER TO HIMSELF OR OTHERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And let him walk away from the mental asylum he had gone to seeking aid..........................

as the voices in his head grew ever louder and more insistent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Within 48 hours of being allowed to leave the asylum - Kashkar OBEYED the voices in his head....................

and went on a rampage in Toronto in a stolen snowplow and killed a cop who was trying to stop him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In other news a young guy who killed several members of his family spent over 20 years at the psychiatric facility

in Penetang, Ontari-owe and he made such great progress that he was released back into the community!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And during his time in the asylum - the guy made some friends and after his release - he was SO TRUSTED BY THE DOCTORS

that they let him sign out patients for the day to go on outings with him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That practice ENDED ABRUPTLY after the suddenly NOT SO CURED former mental patient.......................

KILLED, COOKED AND ATE one of his friends ............................

in a wooded part of the asylum grounds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The only difference between a psychiatrist and a Voodoo Witch Doctor.......................

is that the Psychiatrists DO NOT CARRY RATTLING GOURDS OR MAGICAL CHICKEN FEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gourds are awkward to carry and Psychiatrists dont want to get Chicken grease on their nice suits!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So take medical pronouncements about trans gender people with a grain of salt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!