Being transgender is a ‘mental disorder

AnnaEmber

Council Member
Aug 31, 2019
Kootenays BC
I think the term is "Bible Thumpers" dearie. :) The suicide rate is at least partly attributable to the fact they aren't 100% right in the head, Sweetheart. :)
I omitted the "t" on purpose, so sue me.

And neither are the people that think the superstitious, relatively uneducated, primitives that worship nothing more than an unknown "maybe".

AnnaEmber

Council Member
Aug 31, 2019
Kootenays BC
I think it's just as stupid to indoctrinate kids with the idea that they may be LGBT+ as it is to indoctrinate kids with any particular religion or political view. Let em discover stuff like that for themselves but be prepared to answer their questions honestly and objectively.

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007
I think it's just as stupid to indoctrinate kids with the idea that they may be LGBT+ as it is to indoctrinate kids with any particular religion or political view. Let em discover stuff like that for themselves but be prepared to answer their questions honestly and objectively.
Hence the snowflakes of today.

AnnaEmber

Council Member
Aug 31, 2019
Kootenays BC
If something is out of your control, it's silly to rant and rave about it. Best try to control your reactions to it. No-one has been able to control LGBT in the history of humanity and no-one is likely to for a long, long time to come. You wanna instill all kinds of biases and prejudices into your kids, go right ahead.

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007
If something is out of your control, it's silly to rant and rave about it. Best try to control your reactions to it. No-one has been able to control LGBT in the history of humanity and no-one is likely to for a long, long time to come. You wanna instill all kinds of biases and prejudices into your kids, go right ahead.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
RuPaul might be great for the Drag scene, but when it comes to trans issues, he's a total asshole.
Check today's RadioOne content and all it's RuPaul praise . RuPaul is smashing barrier after barrier.

Maybe it's not your thing and that's okay but drag is an art form as is the brash, harsh and crude gay humour scene.

It's okay to be a prude in the alphabet community too.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
How quaint. Became a member in August 2019...

I feel like someone in Year 11 in high school meeting a little Year 7 kid for the first time.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
I wonder if Anna will be able to hack living in this virtual lunatic asylum for 15 years like I've done.

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
Check today's RadioOne content and all it's RuPaul praise . RuPaul is smashing barrier after barrier.

Maybe it's not your thing and that's okay but drag is an art form as is the brash, harsh and crude gay humour scene.

It's okay to be a prude in the alphabet community too.

Oh I know, RuPaul has broken a lot of barriers.

I actually love drag queens.

I just don't like RuPaul because he's an asshole.

Yeah, you can be part of the 'community' and still not like people in it.