Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
For the anti-harpers

How-to-Overcome-Dark-Times-in-Your-Life

mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010
Yes... We learned that lesson with Adscam.. We also learned that as a Liberal MP or supporter, you can steal billions stuffed in paper bags and enjoy full insulation from the law

I am glad you agree with me that it really sucks when partisanship gets in the way of a responsibility to Canadians.

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
Most anti-Harper rants are empty rhetoric. The country is in better shape than most in the world. What the hell more do you want? If he could walk across the Great Lakes I'm sure he would. But as one ex-President said, detractors would just claim he can't swim.

mentalfloss

Jun 28, 2010
Most anti-Harper rants are empty rhetoric. The country is in better shape than most in the world. What the hell more do you want? If he could walk across the Great Lakes I'm sure he would. But as one ex-President said, detractors would just claim he can't swim.

LOL

I'm glad you haven't lost your sense of humour Kreskin.

mentalfloss

Jun 28, 2010
Actually, I was referring to db, not you.

You know, you should really stick to the thread instead of insulting any forum members. Nevermind the fact that your assumptions about cannabis are wrong.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
Only if you consume unhealthy doses of cannabis.

OK so you are wrong all of the time and I'm only wrong when I consume unhealthy doses. How do I tell when the cannabis is ill?

I digress, please accept my apology but one must needs digress of necessity when communicating with the Bear. He's short.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
That was just a break in the thread, when everyone knows that you only make posts about yourself. :p
I don't smoke dope.

I see you've been taking lessons from the stickboy on how to make an error and then just run around pretending it was someone else's fault.

Hey, kind of like your ideology. Cool.

OK so you are wrong all of the time and I'm only wrong when I consume unhealthy doses. How do I tell when the cannabis is ill?
When you start rambling incoherently and erroneously. So all the time.