B.C. judge rules father guilty of “family violence” for calling trans son “she”

White_Unifier

Senate Member
Feb 21, 2017
She was handing out pamphlets. Talking to people on the street. She was banned from Britain when she went there to interview Tommy Robinson, whom the British gov't has been trying to set up for death for years.
And yes, I am quite familiar with Lauren Southern, and am currently reading Tommy Robinson's book Enemy of the State
Southern is not a terrorist. She has (as far as I know) never committed, planned, or encouraged any act of violence.
Pull your head out of your arse and look around.

Welcome to the age of hyperbole. I fundamentally disagree with Southern on many points, but that doesn't mean that I must necessarily force myself to agree or disagree with all if her ideas as a package nor does it mean having to demonize her.

White_Unifier

Senate Member
Feb 21, 2017
You love false equivalency posts don't you?

My wife doesn't ID as a feminist either. Not planning on having kids anymore, but still, should we force her to have her tubes tied becausr she doesn't ID as a feminist? To propose that all who don't ID as feminists ti have their tubes ties is pretty extreme, no, especially when most non-white women don't ID as feminists.

coldstream

on dbl secret probation
Oct 19, 2005
Chillliwack, BC
The latest target for the LGBTQIA lobby is Conversion Therapy, which applies techniques that have proved successful in reversing the compensatory psychological pathology of homosexuality. The Green Party in BC has proposed legislation to ban the practice. Colorado has just enacted bill that outlaws the practice for minors, where it is most effective. Kathleen Wynne imposed the same ban on Ontario.

Essentially this means even if homosexuality inflicts deep misery, shame, disgrace on you.. and.. in your faith puts your salvation in imminent jeopardy, you are not allowed to take any therapeutic actions against it. The government has deemed in its infinite wisdom that this is against your politically determined identity.

Last edited:

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
And yet she was interviewed under the Terrorist Act of 2000 and denied entry to the UK.

As for Robinson... he's a total loon and if you think he's some sort of great guy, it explains a lot about you.

If you think Southern isn't a terrorist, then neither is Khadr. :)

You continue to display arroganmce, ignorance, and a lack of understanding.

Lauren Southern is simply a political commentator and activist. Only an idiot thinks that makes her a terrorist. Omar Khadr was building bombs. And you're an idiot.

Tommy Robertson (aka Stephen Yaxley Lennon) is an upstanding man of incredible bravery, intelligence, and determination. He has been persecuted by the British gov't unmercifully for the better part of a decade.........for exposing them, their refusal to face up to radical Islam, their actual cooperation in the sexual enslavement of thousands of underage British girls by Pakistani and Somali rape gangs........because to have tried to stop it might have left them open to charges of "racism". Beyond belief.

It is becoming very clear that you don't have a damned clue.

White_Unifier

Senate Member
Feb 21, 2017
The latest target for the LGBTQIA lobby is Conversion Therapy, which applies techniques that have proved successful in reversing the compensatory psychological pathology of homosexuality. The Green Party in BC has proposed legislation to ban the practice. Colorado has just enacted bill that outlaws the practice for minors, where it is most effective. Kathleen Wynne imposed the same ban on Ontario.
Essentially this means even if homosexuality inflicts deep misery, shame, disgrace on you.. and.. in your faith puts your salvation in imminent jeopardy, you are not allowed to take any therapeutic actions against it. The government has deemed in its infinite wisdom that this is against your politically determined identity.

I'm in two minds about conversion therapy. From my understanding, while it may benefit some, it can harm others especially when forced on them. Besides, many have turned to 12-step groups like Sex Addicts Anonymous and Sexaholics Anonymous for the same purpose but on a more voluntary basis without anyone else forcing it on them. This ensures that they have more control over their own therapy.

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
My wife doesn't ID as a feminist either. Not planning on having kids anymore, but still, should we force her to have her tubes tied becausr she doesn't ID as a feminist? To propose that all who don't ID as feminists ti have their tubes ties is pretty extreme, no, especially when most non-white women don't ID as feminists.

It's not for her being a feminist that I suggest her tubes be tied, rather because she's an effin' moron who shouldn't breed and pass on her BS to a new generation.

Kind'a like how lots of people say "X shouldn't breed because of X reason". :)

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick

LOLOLOL!!!

Actually, Conversion Therapy is HORRIBLE all around.

"The Pan American Health Organization, a regional office of the World Health Organization, concluded that conversion therapy, “lack medical justification and represent a serious threat to the health and well-being of affected people.”"

But then, I'm not surprised that you support this kind of pseudo science, since you hate gays with a passion that's just amazing to watch.

BTW, not everyone believes in your version of God, so Salvation is subjective to the person, or it doesn't exist at all and thus shouldn't come into the conversation what so ever. Considering Religion is the biggest factor of WHY gay, lesbian, bi, trans and others feel that shame or are hurt and have misery inflicted on them, I'm just shocked (not really) that religion is saying it can "cure the gay" away with conversion therapy, so long as you pay the lofty prices to get people into it. And HOW they get people there is just as horrific as the treatment.

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
You continue to display arroganmce, ignorance, and a lack of understanding.

Lauren Southern is simply a political commentator and activist. Only an idiot thinks that makes her a terrorist. Omar Khadr was building bombs. And you're an idiot.

Lauren was interviewed and refused entry into the UK under the Terrorist Act of 2000. If it was ANYONE else, especially a Muslim, who had been interviewed and refused under that same act, would you not call THEM a terrorist? I highly doubt it. You'd likely be crowing from the rooftops that they were.

As for arrogance and ignorance and lack of understanding - I admit that it happens from time to time, I make no apologies. You are the same way too. Birds of a feather then, I guess. :)

Tommy Robertson (aka Stephen Yaxley Lennon) is an upstanding man of incredible bravery, intelligence, and determination. He has been persecuted by the British gov't unmercifully for the better part of a decade.........for exposing them, their refusal to face up to radical Islam, their actual cooperation in the sexual enslavement of thousands of underage British girls by Pakistani and Somali rape gangs........because to have tried to stop it might have left them open to charges of "racism". Beyond belief.

It is becoming very clear that you don't have a damned clue.

LMFAO!!!

Oh WOW! What a totally amazingly idiotic statement! I'm sure Blacky just got wood from it though; you sure you and him aren't BFF's online? ;)

Seriously though, okay, I'll bite - links proving that he's what you claim, from an UNBIASED source. I'd actually be interested to see what an unbiased, neutral assessment of him would be like to read.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
Conversion therapy is a scam. Only gullible religious fanatics believe it.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
Lauren was interviewed and refused entry into the UK under the Terrorist Act of 2000. If it was ANYONE else, especially a Muslim, who had been interviewed and refused under that same act, would you not call THEM a terrorist? I highly doubt it. You'd likely be crowing from the rooftops that they were.
As for arrogance and ignorance and lack of understanding - I admit that it happens from time to time, I make no apologies. You are the same way too. Birds of a feather then, I guess. :)
LMFAO!!!
Oh WOW! What a totally amazingly idiotic statement! I'm sure Blacky just got wood from it though; you sure you and him aren't BFF's online? ;)
Seriously though, okay, I'll bite - links proving that he's what you claim, from an UNBIASED source. I'd actually be interested to see what an unbiased, neutral assessment of him would be like to read.
Pretty much polar opposite of what you think.

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
Conversion therapy is a scam. Only gullible religious fanatics believe it.
Do you really think an uneducated boob is fit to make that judgement?

If you do then you must be an uneducated boob.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
The title of this thread is fcuking ridiculous! There NEVER was and NEVER will be anything except a "she". It's shit like this that gets these WACKO ideas started!

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.

LMFAO!!!

Read his book. He is not a great writer, that is for sure, and he freely admits to having been somewhat of a punk in his youth.

But here are some interesting things:

He left the English Defense League that he created when it began to be infiltrated by neo-Nazis. You know, real ones, not just people that disagree with you.

He is consistently attacked for being "racist", and every single time he has the same reply "Find me one quote, one video, one instance in which I've said a racist thing" So far, no takers. If you read up a bit on him, you soon learn that his close friends include Blacks, Jews, and yes, Muslims.

It is extremely hard to find anything positive about Tommy on the MSM..........and any other media outlet I provide you will instantly decide is "biased". Orwellian, that.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
LOLOLOL!!!
Actually, Conversion Therapy is HORRIBLE all around.
"The Pan American Health Organization, a regional office of the World Health Organization, concluded that conversion therapy, “lack medical justification and represent a serious threat to the health and well-being of affected people.”"
But then, I'm not surprised that you support this kind of pseudo science, since you hate gays with a passion that's just amazing to watch.

Don't forget whom you're dealing with. People who consider the torture and murder of those who don't fit their paradigm to be a good outcome.

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
Read his book. He is not a great writer, that is for sure, and he freely admits to having been somewhat of a punk in his youth.

But here are some interesting things:

He left the English Defense League that he created when it began to be infiltrated by neo-Nazis. You know, real ones, not just people that disagree with you.

He is consistently attacked for being "racist", and every single time he has the same reply "Find me one quote, one video, one instance in which I've said a racist thing" So far, no takers. If you read up a bit on him, you soon learn that his close friends include Blacks, Jews, and yes, Muslims.

It is extremely hard to find anything positive about Tommy on the MSM..........and any other media outlet I provide you will instantly decide is "biased". Orwellian, that.

So you can't find an unbiased source to prove that Tommy is an "upstanding" person.

Okay.

As it is, from what I looked up about him, he's actually WORSE than I thought.

I mean, it's pretty bad when Piers MORGAN pretty much says you're an asshole and need to stop.

White_Unifier

Senate Member
Feb 21, 2017
As for Southern being refused entry into the UK, immigration law uses either balance of probabilities or reasonavle grounds to believe depending on the situation. The decision would noy have been based on guilt beyond reasonable doubt.

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
So you can't find an unbiased source to prove that Tommy is an "upstanding" person.

Okay.

As it is, from what I looked up about him, he's actually WORSE than I thought.

I mean, it's pretty bad when Piers MORGAN pretty much says you're an asshole and need to stop.

That would be because Piers Morgan is an arsehole, and needs to stop.

White_Unifier

Senate Member
Feb 21, 2017
As for Southern being refused entry into the UK, immigration law uses either balance of probabilities or reasonavle grounds to believe depending on the situation. The decision would noy have been based on guilt beyond reasonable doubt.

I'll add to that that at least in Canada's adversarial immigration system, balance of probabilities is based on the evidence the Minister's counsel chooses to present to the judge and not based on the evidence he could reasonably have obtained under the circumstances. I grant that there appears to be some debate on that point. I remember one case in which an immigration judge ruled in favour of the foreign national on the grounds that though the evidence presented made her appear guilty, the judge concluded suspicious that the Minister's counsel refused to present additional pertinent evidence that her own submissions suggested she should have been able to acquire reasonably easily and that the foreign national insisted she present.

The Minister appealed and the appeal judge ruled in favour of the Minister saying essentially that the judge should rule on the evidence presented and not on the evidence that the Minister's counsel could reasonably have presented under the circumstances. So there does seem to be some ambiguity there as to whether balance of probabilities in immigration law requires the judge to consider only the evidence presented or the evidence the Minister's counsel ought reasonably to have been able to present under the circumstances. I presume the UK system might be similarly ambiguous as it's an adversarial system too.

I personally think a foreign national before an immigration judge should have the right to an inquisitorial trial on request so as to prevent this injustice.