B.C. judge rules father guilty of “family violence” for calling trans son “she”

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
Lauren Southern proved it on one doctor's visit:

OMFG!

That was awesome! That was the BIGGEST load of trash I've seen in a while! Thank you for the laugh, seriously!

First - who is the doctor - is it the dentist or the clinician?

Second - the fact they have NO clue what Gender identity is means they are not versed in Trans or gender issues, which does NOT make them a legit way of getting her paperwork signed.

Third - It does NOT happen in a day, regardless of what the video says. It is a lot more involved than what is shown here (rather, not shown).

Good try though!

And also, a racist, biggoted, TERF, rapist apologist/deniar, anti-fem and questioned Terrorist isn't exactly a good 'source' for any information regarding this issue.

Again, good try!

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
OMFG!

That was awesome! That was the BIGGEST load of trash I've seen in a while! Thank you for the laugh, seriously!

Second - the fact they have NO clue what Gender identity is means they are not versed in Trans or gender issues, which does NOT make them a legit way of getting her paperwork signed.

Third - It does NOT happen in a day, regardless of what the video says. It is a lot more involved than what is shown here (rather, not shown).

Good try though!

And also, a racist, biggoted, TERF, rapist apologist/deniar, anti-fem and questioned Terrorist isn't exactly a good 'source' for any information regarding this issue.

Again, good try!

OK.

racist, biggoted, TERF, rapist apologist/deniar, anti-fem

Basically subjective, so OK.

Although I'm not sure how she can be a TERF (Trans-Exclusionary Radical Feminist) and anti-feminist at the same time.

But it makes about as much sense as believing children can decide at will their gender, so you're at least consistent in your inconsistency.

But Terrorist?

You've lost your mind.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
OK.

Although I'm not sure how she can be a TERF (Trans-Exclusionary Radical Feminist) and anti-feminist at the same time.

But it makes about as much sense as believing children can decide at will their gender, so you're at least consistent in your inconsistency.

But Terrorist?

You've lost your mind.

It's amazing what a little hyperbole and drama can do.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
Actually I do care about the child in this case, and what it means for other kids like them.
I don't care if I'm seen as progressive, liberal, conservative or whatever you want to call it.
"Suppose the girl wanted to join some wacko religious cult and the father tried to prevent he but some judge decided the parents have no right to protect their child." False equivalency. We're not talking about a religious CHOICE, but rather a state of being. But okay, say this was the case. A) If you want to equate both cases, you'd have to say one parent is also into the religious cult and the other is not. B) to be honest I'm not sure how a judge would rule in this kind of case, but if the parent not in the cult could prove that it's a danger to the child, then likely the judge would rule against the cult parent. The problem is, Freedom of Religion means sometimes cult parents win. See Bountiful and Scientology and hell, even some other Christian sects. But again, if the parent NOT in the cult can prove harm being done to the child, then the judge I hope would rule for that parent and keep the child safe.
In this case of the Trans kid, the judge ruled that the child was in danger if he DIDN'T get the blockers - as previous evidence of suicidal attempt - and that the father was compounding the emotional stress on the son by being a dick, which is why he got ordered to shut his trap about his son. Which he ignored. Which got him into trouble.
There is no son and never will be. What is so difficult about that for you to grasp?

White_Unifier

Senate Member
Feb 21, 2017
OMFG!
Good try though!
Again, good try!
For the Record, I normally take Ezra Levant and Lauren Southern's ideas with a grain of salt. I fundamentally disagree with many of their ideas. But that video does not just show her spewing her ideas. It actually shows her in the act.

I don't buy into ad hominem arguments. If Satan himself told me the earth was round, I wouldn't reject it just because of who said it.

In this case, Southern didn't just say how easy it was, she demonstrated it.

Last edited:

White_Unifier

Senate Member
Feb 21, 2017
And as for the doctor, what does it matter? The note was accepted and Southern got her sex changed in the law.

White_Unifier

Senate Member
Feb 21, 2017
OMFG!
Good try though!
Again, good try!

Southern can't be a TERF because she's not even a feminist... plus she's now legally a man herself.

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
OK.

Subjective? How is it subjective? Did you even look up any info on this person?

The two are not mutually exclusive. TERF's are adamantly anti-fem and all about control of women. Just because it says "Feminist" doesn't mean they are.

It's not 'at will', rather at realizing that something is wrong, what it is that's wrong and wanting the time to figure it out. For all we know someone could also just be gender fluid, and just want the time to figure out if they are Trans or gender fluid, or a-gender for that matter.

But Terrorist?

You've lost your mind.

Oh really?

I posted she was a "questioned Terrorist ", which she was.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lauren_Southern

"In March 2018, she was questioned under the UK Terrorism Act[5] and barred from entering Britain, because of her intentions during her March visit."

So she was questioned, under a Terrorism Act, and barred from that country for her intentions. Sounds like a questioned Terrorist to me.

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
And as for the doctor, what does it matter? The note was accepted and Southern got her sex changed in the law.

And IMO, the clerks who approved it without proof - validated proof and not just some 'to whom it may concern" - should have been reprimanded for the mistake of giving her the license.

https://www.ontario.ca/page/change-sex-designation-your-government-ids

Current regulations of changing genders on Ontario driver's license.

be on the doctor’s letterhead
state that the doctor has examined or treated you and the change in the sex designation on your driver’s licence is appropriate
be signed by the doctor

While two of the three were likely done, the second point - the doctor examining and so on - was BS as this doctor had no clue what being Trans was or any procedure involved with it what so ever. Thus WHO the doctor is matters. Because how do we know she saw the medical doctor and not the Dentist who is also part of this clinic?

IMO while it shouldn't be hard for someone who is Trans to change their gender on an ID, it STILL needs to be properly done with documentation via doctors who know the patient so that fraud like this can't be perpetuated.

All she did was prove that the system still needs work, or it did, since the video was 3 years old. Hopefully someone saw this and used it as an example of how to fix the system.

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
Subjective? How is it subjective? Did you even look up any info on this person?

The two are not mutually exclusive. TERF's are adamantly anti-fem and all about control of women. Just because it says "Feminist" doesn't mean they are.

It's not 'at will', rather at realizing that something is wrong, what it is that's wrong and wanting the time to figure it out. For all we know someone could also just be gender fluid, and just want the time to figure out if they are Trans or gender fluid, or a-gender for that matter.

Oh really?

I posted she was a "questioned Terrorist ", which she was.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lauren_Southern

"In March 2018, she was questioned under the UK Terrorism Act[5] and barred from entering Britain, because of her intentions during her March visit."

So she was questioned, under a Terrorism Act, and barred from that country for her intentions. Sounds like a questioned Terrorist to me.

She was handing out pamphlets. Talking to people on the street. She was banned from Britain when she went there to interview Tommy Robinson, whom the British gov't has been trying to set up for death for years.

And yes, I am quite familiar with Lauren Southern, and am currently reading Tommy Robinson's book Enemy of the State

Southern is not a terrorist. She has (as far as I know) never committed, planned, or encouraged any act of violence.

Pull your head out of your arse and look around.

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
She was handing out pamphlets. Talking to people on the street. She was banned from Britain when she went there to interview Tommy Robinson, whom the British gov't has been trying to set up for death for years.

And yes, I am quite familiar with Lauren Southern, and am currently reading Tommy Robinson's book Enemy of the State

Southern is not a terrorist. She has (as far as I know) never committed, planned, or encouraged any act of violence.

Pull your head out of your arse and look around.

And yet she was interviewed under the Terrorist Act of 2000 and denied entry to the UK.

As for Robinson... he's a total loon and if you think he's some sort of great guy, it explains a lot about you.

If you think Southern isn't a terrorist, then neither is Khadr. :)