Attack on Parliament

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
I think such groups are the invention of USA and Tel Aviv; (or at least if not their invention; they have supported them obviously to serve their advantages .. like when they threw the weapons and aid to them by air);

to prove this: they go along with the 8 years of Obama; when Obama went away, this interval went away with him.

So now there will be another phase of their trickery...!?

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
Truth Bombers‏ @Truth_Bombers

A picture can say a thousand words. Moments after the London muslim terrorist attack a group of people ran to help a victim. One didn't.

looks like the wife of one of our weakling members.

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
Only your wishful thinking; you desire it to be as such .. so what are the other five persons doing?

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
Moreover, I don't exempt Muslims or others from such act; but one should think of those behind the curtain. The British investigators will carry out their duty, but the politician may have other procedures .. like Bush when he takes it as a reason to attack the other countries (which it had been planned for beforehand.)

White_Unifier

Senate Member
Feb 21, 2017
To be fair, most of the others are just standing around too. Do we know what happened a second before the photo was taken? For all we know, she went to see but could do no more to help than the others could.

I've been in situations where I'd helped, and others where I walked away seeing that others were already helping, I couldn't do more than they were already and so would just be in the way and so walked on.

Who could tell me what happened seconds before the picture was taken and what was going through her mind at the time?

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
To be fair, most of the others are just standing around too. Do we know what happened a second before the photo was taken? For all we know, she went to see but could do no more to help than the others could.

I've been in situations where I'd helped, and others where I walked away seeing that others were already helping, I couldn't do more than they were already and so would just be in the way and so walked on.

Who could tell me what happened seconds before the picture was taken and what was going through her mind at the time?

Anyone in this situation may bring suspicion to himself or herself in participating in any way; maybe.

Durry

House Member
May 18, 2010
Canada
Adding to my post #67:
I here remember an incident in my teenage time:

Once I saw a man .. an elderly man fallen on the side of the street in a public square in Baghdad .. and there were a large number of taxis stopping there and none came to carry the fallen man .. I was of little experience at that time .. so I started shouting at the drivers and blaming them .. why shouldn't they carry the man to the hospital

One of the drivers answered me: "It is the responsibility; if anyone carries this man to the hospital, he will be accused that he has hit him with his car .. and we already have phoned the hospital ambulance who will soon come to carry him."

Although I encourage helping people, but in such situation, man should take witnesses may be to save himself of any responsibility.
Typical ignorant response by an ignorant Muslim, they probably had to first consult your book of hate, the Quran, first.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Terrorist attack or just some nut bar who is an inherently violent person, hijacking a religion, Islam..

Otherwise the Quebec Muslim attack where he shot up a Mosque, represents White Christians..

Boom, you know our Real Americans and Old Stock Canadians don't care about mass murder unless it's an excuse to bash Muslims. Heck, most of the time they approve of it, if it's a Real American or Old Stock Canadian shooting up a bunch of brown people. Or cops.