Anti-Trump Rioters Attack... EACH OTHER

Dixie Cup

Senate Member
Sep 16, 2006
Edmonton
Well I guess since Hillary lost, George Soros will have to spend even more money to ensure the riots continue. This is his way of destroying anything that doesn't go his way. Not a nice man at all!!

JMHO

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Well I guess since Hillary lost, George Soros will have to spend even more money to ensure the riots continue. This is his way of destroying anything that doesn't go his way. Not a nice man at all!!

JMHO

Man all the money Soros spent!

YOWZA!

And to think... all he bought was this....

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek
The state by state polls that you posted (the ones you said we should pay attention to since the national ones didn't mean anything (your words)) were clearly wrong.

Popular vote means nothing in a presidential election. In this case it meant a lot of people in California liked Hillary.

The polls I saw concerning the popular vote did indeed give Hilary the lead........but not by much.

IdRatherBeSkiing

Satelitte Radio Addict
May 28, 2007
Toronto, ON
The polls I saw concerning the popular vote did indeed give Hilary the lead........but not by much.

There were some that were close but I was told those weren't the scientific one or not the average. There were a couple that had Trump ahead too. I am sure there was one of the thousands of polls that had the lead in popular vote to be what it was in the end.

But nobody had this election pegged and if the polls were right, everybody read them wrong. That picture of Newsweek Madame President is enough to show that even the respected journalists got this one completely wrong.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
That stuff is happening all over as well.

I am so glad those racist Democrats weren't put in charge for another four years.

And the more these racist attack... the more votes go over to the GOP. It can no longer be denied. That Blue Wall was stormed on Election Night.

Lol you had to make an edit to attack someone's wife. Wow that's just pathetic. Attacking someone's family, really? I thought you would at least be above that

Seriously though that's low. No one has been talking about your kid.

Well Johnny... Flossy is a good representation of the Clinton Supporters even though he is Canadian.

He's furious so yes... he attacks other forum member's families because he is unable to get a rise out of a forum member. It is why Trump won in the first place.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
That's why I call them dumbocrats , only dummies eat their own .

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
This guy does a pretty good job of summing up why Trump won.

Yup pretty good , sounds about right but don't expect any soul searching from the flossy's of the world , they will just move on to pollute another swamp .

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek
There were some that were close but I was told those weren't the scientific one or not the average. There were a couple that had Trump ahead too. I am sure there was one of the thousands of polls that had the lead in popular vote to be what it was in the end.

But nobody had this election pegged and if the polls were right, everybody read them wrong. That picture of Newsweek Madame President is enough to show that even the respected journalists got this one completely wrong.

When I saw that post-it with my name on it, I almost spit up my coffee...........till I realized it had to be another Cate. :lol:

tay

Hall of Fame Member
May 20, 2012
Why aren't the media and political leaders calling on Hillary Clinton to make an address to the protesters and tell them to accept the election results........?

Now that signs funny........

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
You simply can't poll NYC and College Campuses and expect to get an accurate poll.

Now they are beating the sh*t of each other in the streets.

No wonder Trump won!
I think Trump has already been good for America, when these riots become more serious and have to be controled will some already inked bit of legislation kick in and restore order for the new order.

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
Somebody appears to be pretty salty
It's an accurate observation. Deal with it. I've said it before but it obviously bears repeating. Today's neo-liberal progtard is barely any different than yesteryear's Christian moral majority retard. If they didn't like something, you weren't allowed to either. Add to that the stupidity of "safe spaces" and what you have is a group of idiots who think they should be free to live their entire lives free of criticism while thinking they have the right to to do others what they demand isn't allowed to be done to themselves.

I'll give you an example. One dickweed on my FB feed was whining like a little girl about someone making fun of Hillary's looks. A few posts later and the whiny snowflake was casting aspersions on Ann Coulter's looks. Now, I'm no fan of Ann Coulter by any stretch of the imagination, but to cry about republican supporters only making fun of Hillary's looks because she's a woman and then to come back and make fun of a woman because of the way she looks is the height cognitive dissonance.
Not to mention the obvious millions who have a problem with a man only accused of sexual predations but have zero problem with a woman who not only defended a sexual predator, but stayed married to him just to further her own political career.

I remember a while back saying it's going to be fun watching the leftist ideology collide with itself, and I was right. It is pretty damn amusing.

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
There must be American ex-military people involved. They are experts at killing their own side.