Anti-Trump Rioters Attack... EACH OTHER

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
I'm so glad you love hearing that the polls were right. :)

I love seeing your misery!

It amuses me.

PoliticalNick

The Troll Bashing Troll
Mar 8, 2011
Edson, AB
Why would I be?

She won the popular vote and the polls were right. :)

The polls said she would be president with a huge margin of victory which is obviously sooooo wrong. It would appear the revisionism has started early.

I have also seen articles calling for the electoral college voters to go against the constitution and declare Shillary president anyway which is the second time the left has called for ignoring the law and the constitution in 16 years which equates to 2 of the 3 times they have lost. Them is some really sour grapes!!

They need to hold their nose and accept the new President, and they will also need to hold their nose with the likes of Newt, Rudi, Bannon (this one really needs a why?) advising the new president, but then again, did these protesters even vote? I would think many didn't!

2 of the 'major' protests covered by CNN yesterday were by high school kids cutting class so no they didn't vote, they aren't old enough.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
The polls said she would be president with a huge margin of victory which is obviously sooooo wrong. It would appear the revisionism has started early.

Of course the polls said that... Flossy has been saying that all along.

He's just in some sever pain that is causing delusions.

PoliticalNick

The Troll Bashing Troll
Mar 8, 2011
Edson, AB
I'm so glad you love hearing that the polls were right. :)

You really need a time out in your safe space to cry it out and get your panties straightened out. The polls said she would win the presidency by a landslide including winning Fl, PA and WI...they couldn't have been more wrong. Must suck to be you.

IdRatherBeSkiing

Satelitte Radio Addict
May 28, 2007
Toronto, ON
She won the popular vote and the polls were right. :)

The state by state polls that you posted (the ones you said we should pay attention to since the national ones didn't mean anything (your words)) were clearly wrong.

Popular vote means nothing in a presidential election. In this case it meant a lot of people in California liked Hillary.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
You really need a time out in your safe space to cry it out and get your panties straightened out. The polls said she would win the presidency by a landslide including winning Fl, PA and WI...they couldn't have been more wrong. Must suck to be you.

Well said.

Floosy knows that.

He's in a lot of pain. So much pain that he is name calling in yet ANOTHER of his boring threads to get someone to post there.

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek
There's always a crazy element that loves to rabble rouse. I wonder what percentage of them voted. But most importantly, who organized their little soiree? Were the violent troublemakers locals? Just questions that the local constabulary will attempt to determine. Not an easy job.

What continues to puzzle me is that these are supposed to be - at least by their definition - the nice folks...........you know the ones that espouse unity, understanding, acceptance and the rule of democracy.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA

You simply can't poll NYC and College Campuses and expect to get an accurate poll.

Now they are beating the sh*t of each other in the streets.

No wonder Trump won!

Murphy

Executive Branch Member
Apr 12, 2013
Ontario
Well said.

Floosy knows that.

He's in a lot of pain. So much pain that he is name calling in yet ANOTHER of his boring threads to get someone to post there.

Honestly, I don't think he understands what happened. But he does know that some grown ups are talking about 'an election'. What he did is a cry for help. "Hey, look at me!"

MF is that immature kid on the block that craves attention. He gets it by trying to upset the grown ups. I wouldn't bother with him. One day he'll realize that you get more people to listen to you if you simply talk and not prattle on like a child.

That day will come.

PoliticalNick

The Troll Bashing Troll
Mar 8, 2011
Edson, AB
What continues to puzzle me is that these are supposed to be - at least by their definition - the nice folks...........you know the ones that espouse unity, understanding, acceptance and the rule of democracy.

I would appear their dresses fell off and their d!cks are hanging out in the breeze now.

Johnnny

Frontiersman
Jun 8, 2007
Third rock from the Sun
MF is that immature kid on the block that craves attention. He gets it by trying to upset the grown ups. I wouldn't bother with him. One day he'll realize that you get more people to listen to you if you simply talk and not prattle on like a child.

But thats what I've been trying to do...

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Honestly, I don't think he understands what happened. But he does know that some grown up are talking about 'an election'. What he does is a cry for help. "Hey, look at me!"

That day will come.

He's far from a kid. He WISHES he was a kid. But nah... he's an aging Xer.

The state by state polls that you posted (the ones you said we should pay attention to since the national ones didn't mean anything (your words)) were clearly wrong.

Maybe he's in the denial phase of grief?

Murphy

Executive Branch Member
Apr 12, 2013
Ontario
He's a kid. Based on my time as an educator, he acts like someone in Gr 9. I don't care how old his body is. The brain is underdeveloped. Immature. Unripe.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA

And they are bashing each others heads in!

No wonder Trump won.