Anti-Petroleum movement a security risk to canada

Liberalman

Senate Member
Mar 18, 2007
Toronto
Watch the video. The guy on there says the same thing, but it is a tool that can reach millions of people and for the time being it is expedient to use it. I find it ironic that you use one to amuse yourself by harassing people with your nonsense. Slow day at the water treatment plant or the dry wall job or at the fire hall or whatever you supposedly do while not on here being a pain in the azz?

Humans are animals and those who live in cities live like the animals they consume that are raised on factory farms. Humans that live in the forests are free like the other animals that live there. If you want to find really happy people, go deep in the jungle and find people who live without all the crap that modern societies consume.
Living in the forest or jungle leaves one open to predator attacks to be eaten cities are safer

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011
I support the governent in hunting down and locking up behind bar any idiot who sabatoges my ability to buy oil products.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
Living in the forest or jungle leaves one open to predator attacks to be eaten cities are safer
How many people die of cancer, heart disease, crime, police brutality, motor vehicle accidents, respiratory disease and other pollution related illnesses every year in your city. The city is full of human predators. You are not safer in a city. That is a fallacy perpetrated by your slave masters to keep you in their urban concentration camps.

Liberalman

Senate Member
Mar 18, 2007
Toronto
How many people die of cancer, heart disease, crime, police brutality, motor vehicle accidents, respiratory disease and other pollution related illnesses every year in your city. The city is full of human predators. You are not safer in a city. That is a fallacy perpetrated by your slave masters to keep you in their urban concentration camps.
And the same fate waits in the forest and jungle

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011
After we totally destroy this place earth will move on to the next phase. Like after the massive fire burns down the whole forest Let it go Cliffy. Just enjoy you're time here while you are alive.

Instead of waisting you're time trying to change things that are out of you're control

Liberalman

Senate Member
Mar 18, 2007
Toronto
After we totally destroy this place earth will move on to the next phase. Like after the massive fire burns down the whole forest Let it go Cliffy. Just enjoy you're time here while you are alive.

Instead of waisting you're time trying to change things that are out of you're control
The American revolution was supposed to get rid of taxes but didn't

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
And the same fate waits in the forest and jungle
That is another fallacy. The biggest danger in the forest or jungle is the corporate rape and pillage of of the environment. Mining and logging industries in third world countries are the worst violators of human rights and Canadian companies are the worst. All for the sake of our lifestyle. The exploitation and murder of indigenous peoples is what allows us to have such decadence.

Liberalman

Senate Member
Mar 18, 2007
Toronto
That is another fallacy. The biggest danger in the forest or jungle is the corporate rape and pillage of of the environment. Mining and logging industries in third world countries are the worst violators of human rights and Canadian companies are the worst. All for the sake of our lifestyle. The exploitation and murder of indigenous peoples is what allows us to have such decadence.
Human rights like regime change?

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011
The only way to stop that Cliff is if all humans stop buying anything. Is that a realistic goal?
As long as you buy stuff you're owned by our masters. So stop buying anything and go live in the forest.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC

I'm not a nihilist like you. Perhaps humans will go the way of the dinosaurs. I don't care. Life will still go on without us. I am more concerned with all the other life forms that we are killing off. As a species we have become a cancer to the planet but I also see a lot of people waking up and standing up. There is hope but only for those who choose to stop being the problem.

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011
I'm not a nihilist like you. Perhaps humans will go the way of the dinosaurs. I don't care. Life will still go on without us. I am more concerned with all the other life forms that we are killing off. As a species we have become a cancer to the planet but I also see a lot of people waking up and standing up. There is hope but only for those who choose to stop being the problem.

Only the strong life will remain , and so nature will continue without the weak life without us like it has for eternity.
We are only a natural phenomenon of nature stop thinking you're more importent then that.

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Even if the world price of oil recovers we would have to keep ours low, to punish Russia.

MOSCOW (Sputnik) [FONT=&quot]–[/FONT] New sanctions by Canada against Russia are an attempt to undermine the Minsk agreements and hamper normal bilateral relations between Moscow and Ottawa, Russian Foreign Ministry spokesman Alexander Lukashevich said Wednesday. "The decision by the Canadian authorities on the further expansion of sanctions against official Russian figures and companies under the guise of the events in Ukraine look like a clumsy attempt to hamper the fulfilment of the agreements on settling the conflict reached in Minsk on February 12 with the active and constructive role of Russia," Lukashevich said in a statement published on the ministry's website.
Earlier on Wednesday, Canada imposed sanctions against 37 individuals and 17 companies from Russia and Ukraine.

waldo

House Member
Oct 19, 2009
Stop buying all oil based product like you did with the electrical car. Go live like a animal in the forest. No one is stoping you
I support petroleum and it's products by buying as much of it as I possibly can.
Petroleum is the best thing that ever happen to humans

a thinking person realizes that there is, quite obviously, no way to completely divest ourselves from petroleum. A thinking person realizes that there is a problem in the current extent of the burning of fossil-fuels, one amplified by future intended expansion. A thinking person realizes that, yes, there is something that can be done. A thinking person realizes that an extended "timeline roadmap" approach towards improved efficiencies, reduced dependency on fossil-fuels and an increased emphasis on alternative energy sources is the societal way forward. A thinking person in this regard is not a Harper Conservative declared, "enemy of the state". Are you really... not a thinking person?

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011
a thinking person realizes that there is, quite obviously, no way to completely divest ourselves from petroleum. A thinking person realizes that there is a problem in the current extent of the burning of fossil-fuels, one amplified by future intended expansion. A thinking person realizes that, yes, there is something that can be done. A thinking person realizes that an extended "timeline roadmap" approach towards improved efficiencies, reduced dependency on fossil-fuels and an increased emphasis on alternative energy sources is the societal way forward. A thinking person in this regard is not a Harper Conservative declared, "enemy of the state". Are you really... not a thinking person?

All things we already are doing.

But even all of that will only slow the inevitable.

That it takes 4000 years to consume this planet, or that it takes 10000 years to consume this planet.

Fact remains. We will consume this planet reguardless of how many man hours is needed to consume it.

waldo

House Member
Oct 19, 2009
All things we already are doing.

your reply is suggestive that you're quite accepting to initiatives toward, "improved efficiencies, reduced dependencies on fossil-fuels and increased reliance on alternative energies". That's right then, yes? If so, then it would seem your expressed concern lies more in your perceived interpretation in the degree of the change/shift of initiatives you appear to already accept... is that right... that your concern is simply a matter of the degrees of shift/change?

on edit: I read you have subsequently edited your post to add the following qualification:
But even all of that will only slow the inevitable.

That it takes 4000 years to consume this planet, or that it takes 10000 years to consume this planet.

Fact remains. We will consume this planet regardless of how many man hours is needed to consume it.

is your bow to, "the inevitable"... one that aligns with a concern that no amount of shift/change in "increased efficiencies, reduced fossil-fuel dependencies and increased alternative-energy deployments", can have an impact, can make a difference?

Last edited: