Anouncing a new web site: The Science of 9/11

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
That's an interesting thought and it deserves special attention. When the US was 'building the bomb' how many people who were there for the whole time knew what they were building or knew how to build one. Patriates are just as fanatical as any other fringe element.

Lets track the careers of each and see who got promoted or otherwise benefited monetarily and 'position-wise' since that event.

Why doesn't someone on the conspiracy side make an estimate of the people, assets, resources, companies etc that were needed to carry this out. I mean people directly involved with the WTC site. The planning, delivery and planting of explosives. Come on, it's science not just looking at grainy youtube videos made by Kakato.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Not that I believe any of the conspiracy theory crap... I'm just saying that's all...
So the catalyst event that has allowed two wars abroad and untold changes inside the US is not worth investigating, is that what this 'crap' does or does the finding out that it was crap and now somebody is going to have to pay. Without all those 'expenditures' it really would be a recession in the US, as it is 911 has been responsible for a boom for the economy.
Does the fact that an 'elected Gov' would betray those who pay they salaries not ever cross your mind?

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
The basic purpose of this website is to examine and present soundly based scientific evidence that the buildings were brought down by “controlled demolition” using explosives.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA (wipes eyes) OMG! Stop it! You're killing me!HAHA

For the nth time, the ultimate debunk of WTC CD conspiracy theory:

2728 lbs of explosives.
16,000 man hours of labour
6 miles of det cord.
To OPENLY do a CD of a building one third (33 stories) the height of the WTC. The largest CD ever done.

The Hudson Dep't Store

Look it up, Morons.

Oh, here....let me help. Controlled Demolition, Inc. | Buildings

Last edited:
Reactions: Ron in Regina

Kakato

Time Out
Jun 10, 2009
Alberta/N.W.T./Sask/B.C
Why doesn't someone on the conspiracy side make an estimate of the people, assets, resources, companies etc that were needed to carry this out. I mean people directly involved with the WTC site. The planning, delivery and planting of explosives. Come on, it's science not just looking at grainy youtube videos made by Kakato.

They have,about 15 % of the population of the USA was in on the destruction of the twin towers,it was the Joo's behind it all.:roll:

Most of the guys selling this propaganda along with their books would fit in well at stormfront.

Barrys website says it all'
Evil zionist plot to take down towers
evil zionist plot to take out Gm,the worlds banks,the energy industry,destruction of palestine,etc.

The man has an agenda and facts arent involved but hey! keep buying his books.

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA (wipes eyes) OMG! Stop it! You're killing me!HAHA

For the nth time, the ultimate debunk of WTC CD conspiracy theory:

2728 lbs of explosives.
16,000 man hours of labour
6 miles of det cord.
To OPENLY do a CD of a building one third (33 stories) the height of the WTC. The largest CD ever done.

The Hudson Dep't Store

Look it up, Morons.

Oh, here....let me help. Controlled Demolition, Inc. | Buildings
Was there still electricity near the top floor to detonate and collapse that crown?

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
That's an interesting thought and it deserves special attention. When the US was 'building the bomb' how many people who were there for the whole time knew what they were building or knew how to build one. Patriates are just as fanatical as any other fringe element.

What a silly comparison. The Allies couldn't even keep that secret during wartime. The Germans and the Japanese knew the US were working on the bomb. They were working on their own.

Japanese nuclear weapons program - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Get a grip.

Stretch

House Member
Feb 16, 2003
Australia
Live tv....yup.
Definately before I believed what I seen in a youtube video.

I made one once,dubbed my voice over that of a firefighter saying it was a bomb.
Couple days later the foilers were posting the video on one of their foiler sites and linking to it as evidence that it was indeed a bomb.

I'm still chuckling over that one.:cool:

you're full of sh it!!! you know it and I know and a lot of others on here know it as well.......keep up the good mate

AnnaG

Hall of Fame Member
Jul 5, 2009
I don't trust vidclips from anyone but me. It's too easy these days to give them spin. Same with photos and audioclips.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
What a silly comparison. The Allies couldn't even keep that secret during wartime. The Germans and the Japanese knew the US were working on the bomb. They were working on their own.

Japanese nuclear weapons program - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Get a grip.

3 in one day, not one fell over, all straight down at free-fall speed, perhaps it is you who need to get a grip.

I wasn't saying it was the knowledge that they were trying to build one was kept a secret I'm saying it was so compartmentalized that nobody knew very much individually.

Using 911 got the US Military into Afghanistan, 8 yeras later what is their purpose for being there? They certainly aren't hunting culprits of 911. Iraq is even a bigger farce, all their reasons have turned out to be false, some being outright lies opposed to mis-information, yet they are there for many more years. They should have been forced out by the international community.
Yet the US Gov never lies, what are you on????

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
you're full of sh it!!! you know it and I know and a lot of others on here know it as well.......keep up the good mate

Careful who you throw labels at. I remember that video. Kakato was on (I believe) Ranters Roost under a different name when he made it. It was classic.

TenPenny

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 9, 2004
Location, Location
3 in one day, not one fell over, all straight down at free-fall speed, perhaps it is you who need to get a grip.

Free fall speed. That's the speed objects fall at. So why is it a surprise they fell at the speed you would expect them to fall at?

Oh, it's a conspiracy, because when something falls down, it doesn't fall up.

AnnaG

Hall of Fame Member
Jul 5, 2009
Free fall speed. That's the speed objects fall at. So why is it a surprise they fell at the speed you would expect them to fall at?

Oh, it's a conspiracy, because when something falls down, it doesn't fall up.
Seems to me that they were hit by the planes near the tops of the towers. I can see them falling more of less downwards rather than sideways. If they'd been hit near their bases I can see them falling sideways. Also, I think they were built to withstand earthquakes, so they would be built to resist lateral damage to other buildings.
Besides, free fall means no or little resistance, the top floors would meet resistance from the floors below.

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
I would like to see the believers present a logistical plan for planting the explosives. How and when were they planted, how many people were needed for the project, how long it took etc.

#juan

Hall of Fame Member
Aug 30, 2005
Seems to me that they were hit by the planes near the tops of the towers. I can see them falling more of less downwards rather than sideways. If they'd been hit near their bases I can see them falling sideways.

In order to hit the buildings at or near the base, the aircraft would have had to go into a near vertical dive and the impact would have been less effective.
JMO.

AnnaG

Hall of Fame Member
Jul 5, 2009
In order to hit the buildings at or near the base, the aircraft would have had to go into a near vertical dive and the impact would have been less effective.
JMO.
I think you missed my point.
If the towers would have been hit near their bases, it would make sense that they would stand a better chance of toppling sideways rather than downwards. But they were hit near the tops and stayed upright for a while, so it makes more sense that they would fall more downwards than sideways.

#juan

Hall of Fame Member
Aug 30, 2005
I think you missed my point.
If the towers would have been hit near their bases, it would make sense that they would stand a better chance of toppling sideways rather than downwards. But they were hit near the tops and stayed upright for a while, so it makes more sense that they would fall more downwards than sideways.

I'm not trying to be difficult here. Because of the surrounding buildings, the aircraft would have had a hard time hitting the buildings much lower than they did.