Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
I am so in Das' head.

I do miss kicking around Joey though. I wonder if he ever got his job back at Staples....Oops!!

personal touch

House Member
Sep 17, 2014
alberta/B.C.
It has come to my attention that that certain individuals don't like having me tell everybody where they work or what their family members do or don't do for a living. I was unaware that this was a problem because the individual in question publicly stated that he didn't care. I guess he did because a complaint was made privately.

Despite the fact that I have not broken any forum rules and despite the fact that I have so little respect for an individual who runs to mommy when he gets publicly spanked, I do respect the mods and don't want to involve them in somebody elses childish and petty tantrums.

Therefore, I want to apologize for hurting the posters feelings. I was unaware of how upset this poster was by me telling people where he worked and I won't mention the name of the store again. I was also unaware of how upset the poster was when I informed people what his better half did (or didn't do) for a living. I will no longer tell people that she doesn't do what the poster claims she does.

I mistakenly assumed that this poster was honest and when he said it didn't bother him, it actually didn't bother him. I also believed that, if he were bothered, he would do the adult thing and contact the cause of his embarrassment and request that they cease embarrassing him. It would appear that I drastically overestimated this particular poster.

So, is I've said, the mods have their own lives and I don't want them to waste their own valuable time with this issue. I suggest, in the future, that we use the following form to help the moderators deal with these issues more effectively.

Good work

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
clearly. Seems he's decided to revive a couple of your old threads.
I couldn't imagine anybody here being so important to me that I'd bother to look through their old threads let along revive them. That said, this was a great thread. I forgot how upset Joey was. Das and Joey are cut from the same clothe only Joey could actually debate at times if he tried.