An Apology

GreenFish66

House Member
Apr 16, 2008
www.myspace.com
Ban them both the story ends...If they agree to drop the B.S....They will both remain.The story ends..To remain would be beneficial to everyone.Both good people ..Both contribute their valued opinions.For them both to leave..Would not be the prefered choice, but in the long run,in this case, if they were to leave..It would not affect anyone else but them...

I wrote a sci-fi book that ties all the" Theories of everything" into 1 theory that works for everything...Called it An^3 ...Anyone care to read it.?

I haven't actually published it yet ..but I did write it...Really ..believe it or not?...

Might not matter to anyone else whether the book actually exists or not...In the end I don't really care ..Just the fact that I wrote it ..I know I wrote it...I am gald I wrote it...regardless of what people might think about the book I wrote...

Who believes I wrote a book ...Who really cares...?

Can it be considered a book if it is not published by a promoter or proper representation..?

Who really cares, besides me?

I think it's a good book...A critic might say different ..but they would have to read it first...So you;ll have to take my word for it ..It's a good book...

Oh sorry what was this thread about again...?

My book?

lone wolf

Grossly Underrated
Nov 25, 2006
In the bush near Sudbury
Who believes I wrote a book ...Who really cares...?

Can it be considered a book if it is not published by a promoter or proper representation..?

Who really cares, besides me?

I think it's a good book...A critic might say different ..but they would have to read it first...So you;ll have to take my word for it ..It's a good book...

Oh sorry what was this thread about again...?

My book?

Do you have an ISBN number? I have several books in the same condition - all dressed up with no place to go. Canadian publishing industry is soooo helpful, eh?

Niflmir

A modern nomad
Dec 18, 2006
Leiden, the Netherlands
I wrote a sci-fi book that ties all the" Theories of everything" into 1 theory that works for everything...Called it An^3 ...Anyone care to read it.?

This is actually easier than people make it out to be. You take all the basic equations known to man and put them in a giant vector with their right hand side subtracted from them. Set this vector equal to zero. Done.

The equation of everything.

So of course I believe you.

GreenFish66

House Member
Apr 16, 2008
www.myspace.com
Yeah I hear ya lone wolf ..You have to be a member of the book club to get code..lol....Gonna create an internet site ..put it on there as an E-book or somethin...Anyone who donates can name the characters or somethin..Still workin on that 1..lol

Niflmir...Lol ..-0,+0,+1,-1,.(?).Damned math..Absolute 0 are the ammount of books I have published..:pyeah lotsa math!...Harder to make it into a readable story that everyone can use and enjoy..I beleive I have succeeded at that..I am more of a B rate musician/lyrisist nowadays(with a great passion for science/theorectical /writing)than applied physicist .An idealist tryin to work on be more of a realist...;-):lol:

Last edited:

lone wolf

Grossly Underrated
Nov 25, 2006
In the bush near Sudbury
Yeah I hear ya lone wolf ..You have to be a member of the book club to get code..lol....Gonna create an internet site ..put it on there as an E-book or somethin...Anyone who donates can name the characters or somethin..Still workin on that 1..lol

Niflmir...Lol ..-0,+0,+1,-1,.(?).Damned math..Absolute 0 are the ammount of books I have published..:pyeah lotsa math!...Harder to make it into a readable story that everyone can use and enjoy..I beleive I have succeeded at that..I am more of a B rate musician/lyrisist nowadays(with a great passion for science/theorectical /writing)than applied physicist .An idealist tryin to work on be more of a realist...;-):lol:

Library and Archives sort of walks you through the process. It's one of the services that's still free. I had an application site (but it vanished with my old computer) but this one may be of some help in getting that ISBN....

Introduction - International Standard Numbers (ISNs) - Library and Archives Canada

That's the easy part. At least you'll get wallpaper from the printers....

Best of luck!

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
Do you have an ISBN number? I have several books in the same condition - all dressed up with no place to go. Canadian publishing industry is soooo helpful, eh?

Look up "lulu.com." I publish my books through them. It cost nothing to upload your book and have it prepared for printing. You just order as many books as you can afford to print and reorder when they are sold. When I order 100 copies it costs me less than $7 a copy. You can set your own retail price, retain all rights to your work and they sell for you one their web site. Beats waiting years for a publisher and then more years for them to get it to market. And their books are first class quality. I get my own ISBN numbers from the national library and it is free.

I f you bothered to write a story, you should print it, even if it is just for your friends and family.

lone wolf

Grossly Underrated
Nov 25, 2006
In the bush near Sudbury
Look up "lulu.com." I publish my books through them. It cost nothing to upload your book and have it prepared for printing. You just order as many books as you can afford to print and reorder when they are sold. When I order 100 copies it costs me less than $7 a copy. You can set your own retail price, retain all rights to your work and they sell for you one their web site. Beats waiting years for a publisher and then more years for them to get it to market. And their books are first class quality. I get my own ISBN numbers from the national library and it is free.

I f you bothered to write a story, you should print it, even if it is just for your friends and family.

Thanks!

I'm fed up with small-timers with big ideas and rejection slips from Canadian publishing houses.

9/11 would have made my He Called Me BABY KILLER a best seller. In truest of ironies, The first three chapters went off to an interested publisher Sept 7 2001. The disc was probably going through their #2 WTC mail slot about the same time an airplane was flying into their building

Unforgiven

Force majeure
May 28, 2007
Since you didn't address your comment to anybody in particular, I sense you are probably talking to yourself again.

That's because you're an idiot that feels you have to answer every message posted here. Now do us all a favour and shut up for a while. Thanks bye.

Reactions: lone wolf

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
that is what happens when the OP is just plain batsh!T stupid
which according to some can not be fixed
www.youtube.com/watch?v=rkFtwOIr4NA
but you can laugh at it