Americans kill 3 British soldiers in Afghanistan

I think not

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 12, 2005
The Evil Empire
I seriously can't tell you because I don't know, but I do know that our brave Canadian soldiers have enough worrying fighting the Talibans in Afghanistan without worrying about some american cowboy yahoos pilots high on speed dropping bombs on them!

The pilots are on speeds because they are flying 15-18hrs. a day, the pill keep them awake, we all know what happens when a person operates a machine while under the influence...

American military need to change their operation/mission standards regarding their soldiers health.

Oh, and the Canadian that beat the Somalian kid to death a few years back, that never got reprimanded btw, was on what? A freaky high dosage of maple syrup? :roll:

joltek

Jul 12, 2007
Oh, and the Canadian that beat the Somalian kid to death a few years back, that never got reprimanded btw, was on what? A freaky high dosage of maple syrup? :roll:
That Somalian incident was totally different and you know it.
In that Somalian incident it was a few rotten apples that ruin the Canadian Airborne reputation around the world.

Here, we are talking about how the american military operate, how they works their soldiers to the max. limits, without concern for their soldiers, pilots, sailors health!

I think not

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 12, 2005
The Evil Empire
That Somalian incident was totally different and you know it.
In that Somalian incident it was a few rotten apples that ruin the Canadian Airborne reputation around the world.

Here, we are talking about how the american military operate, how they works their soldiers to the max. limits, without concern for their soldiers, pilots, sailors health!

Baloney, your numbers are significantly smaller than ours, hence your incidents will be equally less.

Just recently the CF opended fire and killed Afghani troops. Isn't that freindly fire?

Unforgiven

Force majeure
May 28, 2007
:p
is this a fact or a rumour?

No it's true!

Joltek has some odd misunderstanding of the use of singular and plural.

Let me help though. ;)

There is only one Taliban in Afghanistan and we're fighting them now.
No matter how much speed you do or for that matter, different pills that are still considered to be in speed family, they are all called speed regardless of amount taken. So there you have it.

If I can be of some assistance to you in the future, you just come and tug on my lariat.

joltek

Jul 12, 2007
Baloney, your numbers are significantly smaller than ours, hence your incidents will be equally less.

Just recently the CF opended fire and killed Afghani troops. Isn't that freindly fire?
You said recently that our Canadian Forces fired and killed Afghani troops.
Odd, because I don't remembered hearing about it in the news.

Please be so kind and provide me the link to the news article as your source!

joltek

Jul 12, 2007
:p

No it's true!

Joltek has some odd misunderstanding of the use of singular and plural.

Let me help though. ;)

If I can be of some assistance to you in the future, you just come and tug on my lariat.

Thank you for your help Mr. Elitism Grammar nazi ! "sarcasm"

I think not

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 12, 2005
The Evil Empire
You said recently that our Canadian Forces fired and killed Afghani troops.
Odd, because I don't remembered hearing about it in the news.

Please be so kind and provide me the link to the news article as your source!

Canadian soldiers kill Afghan police officer
http://www.canada.com/nationalpost/story.html?id=4a75d9bb-0d2c-413e-86bd-c7d461284a83&k=88985

Bullet fired by Canadian soldier kills Afghan boy

http://www.canada.com/nationalpost/news/story.html?id=1e3495c1-921a-488f-82e8-d6c4e1f79789&k=41297

joltek

Jul 12, 2007

Respond to the 1st. news article: A undercover/plain clothes Afghani policeman approached the Canadian position.

1st. Our Canadian soldiers fired a warning shot telling him to stop.

2nd. The Afghani undercover/plain clothes policeman shoot back

3rd. Our soldiers open up and kill the idiot!!

I don't see what is wrong about our boys defending themselves!

Respond to the 2nd. story
1st. a Afghani boy riding a motorcycle full speed toward a Canadian base gate, it's no wonder why our boys shoot the kid.
The freaking kid probably thought it would be funny to freaked out the Canucks with that stupid stunt.
Guess what ? he got it wrong!

I think not

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 12, 2005
The Evil Empire
It's interesting to see how you look for detailed answers when it regards your own forces. I bet you never do that when it has to do with American forces.

Yeah you win, your forces are benevolent angels, where as ours are chest thumping stormtroopers.

MikeyDB

House Member
Jun 9, 2006
I think not

NO I disagree.

American forces aren't beligerent chest thumpers, they're puppets manipulated by an ignorant population that elected a corrupt disingenuous and fraudulent administration. From the Taliban to the "urgent necessity" to invade Iraq, it was AMERICA and AMERICAN politicians and AMERICAN people who felt this policy was the best.

The fact that innocents whether civilians or allies are killed by American forces is product of AMERICAN policy and AMERICAN action.

It is absolutely true that an outrage was suffered by the American people at the hands of criminals and religious fanatics on September 11/2001. For George Bush to declare that nations harboring terrorists be held accountable is the perfect image of the gunslinger from America's Wild West championing vigilante "justice", using an atom bomb to kill a fly.

The trouble with having spent the gazillions of dollars on weapons and propaganda to live up to the "walk softly and carry a big stick" attitude is the necessity to satisfy the moronic people of America that it is somehow America's "duty" to wage war in nations that have accepted and perhaps colluded in developing industry through inviting "American Interests".

Once American business sees sugar cane coffee and cheap clothing available in other nations the troops aren't very far behind.

There must be Americans making a profit from the poppy fields in Afghanistan, otherwise agent orange and purple could devastate the poppy crop and end the supply of money to terrorists in Afghanistan. There must be Americans profiting from re-supply contracts with the American military, since war-profiteering is a popular pastime with American industrialists.

Manifest Destiny and Planet America are views or "philosophies" that legitimize murder (regime-change and assisinating heads-of-state) around the world. Are other nations using this American eagerness for war to sculpt their profits and build political ideologies? Absolutely!

There's little point at this juncture of discussing alternatives to either Afghanistan or Iraq now is there?

America driven by the thirst for blood and profit has shaped the world we live in today, and whether its British or Canadians dying in Afghanistan or Iraq, the United States of Bloodlust could care less.

And the rest of the world appreciates that fact.

I think not

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 12, 2005
The Evil Empire
MikeyDB,

For the past several months you've been sounding like a broken record. Your posts have become predictable (much like #juans), hence boring. I usually never get passed your 2nd paragraph. It's always the same tirade.

Hope all is well.

Reactions: DurkaDurka

lone wolf

Grossly Underrated
Nov 25, 2006
In the bush near Sudbury

The Canadian who beat that Somalian only made it to light because one of his ami was stupid enough to video tape it. That never got reprimanded? Geez, again, I get to say Heiferdust! The whole Regiment was disbanded because of the ill discipline of one of its own.

Wolf

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007
American forces aren't beligerent chest thumpers, they're puppets manipulated by an ignorant population that elected a corrupt disingenuous and fraudulent administration.
This statement is classic bigotry.

I think not

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 12, 2005
The Evil Empire
The Canadian who beat that Somalian only made it to light because one of his ami was stupid enough to video tape it. That never got reprimanded? Geez, again, I get to say Heiferdust! The whole Regiment was disbanded because of the ill discipline of one of its own.

Wolf

Where did the soldier get reprimanded? You'll have to be better at manipulating the issue than that.

lone wolf

Grossly Underrated
Nov 25, 2006
In the bush near Sudbury
Where did the soldier get reprimanded? You'll have to be better at manipulating the issue than that.

We didn't even hear what happened to that soldier and we don't live in the same vacuum you do. An entire Regiment was held accountable for the actions of one idiot. CFOR wouldn't have to do any paperwork. You can bet the issue was handled discretely within ranks and with a LOT more effect than any Court Marshal.

Wolf

Edit: BTW.... Why don't you check in with your own people and ask how they handled "cheeking"

Last edited:

joltek

Jul 12, 2007
We didn't even hear what happened to that soldier and we don't live in the same vacuum you do.
So true, a few years ago while I was down there in the States, I couldn't believed what I saw on their news channels. it was either raping, murders or else it was advertisings. It's no wonder why their whole population are freaking paranoid.

Edit: BTW.... Why don't you check in with your own people and ask how they handled "cheeking"
heheh... that was a good one !

lone wolf

Grossly Underrated
Nov 25, 2006
In the bush near Sudbury

Further research tells me Trooper Brown was found guilty of manslaughter, M/Cpl Matchee was unfit for trial due to brain damage suffered in an attempt at suicide. 16 other charges were heard among 2 Commando and the whole of 2 SSF was disbanded. Is that reprimand enough for you?

Wolf