Americans’ Fear of Foreign Terrorists Is Overinflated

Durry

House Member
May 18, 2010
Canada
We should be more selective on which countries we allow immigration to this country.

Only those countries notaries that have shown that they provide positive contributions to this country should be allowed in. Middle East countries have shown us they are nothing but trouble for Western countries,,,they should not be allowed in.

Scratch "notaries"

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
McDonalds is organized a lot like Al Qaeda too.

The horror.

The horror.

We should be more selective on which countries we allow immigration to this country.

Only those countries notaries that have shown that they provide positive contributions to this country should be allowed in. Middle East countries have shown us they are nothing but trouble for Western countries,,,they should not be allowed in.

Scratch "notaries"

That's why we disarm Yanks at the border.

Bar Sinister

Executive Branch Member
Jan 17, 2010
Edmonton
You mean aside from the government, right?

I assume you're referring to the reign of terror unleashed against the native population of the US.

Oh my goodness! I thought we were talking here about FOREIGN terrorism invading the U.S.
We all know that the past has had its bloody, brutal times. The White supremacist groups and KKK seem to be kept under control in modern times. I don't see them terrorizing anyone now. The law doesn't allow it.
In most matters we have evolved to a kinder, gentler society. Meanwhile, foreign influences are imposing the brutishness of the past on us.
Can't you see the difference between domestic terrorism (which every country experiences) and foreign terrorism?

Terrorism is terrorism. Just pointing out that native born Americans are much more of a threat than someone from Iran, Syria, or any other Muslim nation.