Americans’ Fear of Foreign Terrorists Is Overinflated

HarperCons

Council Member
Oct 18, 2015
. . . and then you made up for it in spades.

That it is is too close to what should be your nation anthem.
Shut the **** up you mongoloid. I'm surprised you're functional enough to not smash your head into a wall every 5 minutes.

Bar Sinister

Executive Branch Member
Jan 17, 2010
Edmonton
Anyone who believes that foreign terrorism is no threat to North America is in denial.
When terrorist acts first began many years ago, they were mostly carried out by Iranians. Now see how Terrorism has spread to other countries. There is no doubt that ALL countries will suffer from foreign terrorism as it is the Islamic Terrorist's goal to dominate the world eventually.
Maybe you all think it should just be ignored until it is too late to defend against it.

You really need to study the history of terrorism in the US. The longest acting and most brutal terrorist group in the US is and has always been White supremacist groups such as the KKK. They have been terrorizing their fellow citizens since the end of the US Civil War and are still doing it. And then there are the continual mass shootings in the US (totaling about 500 dead as of September 2016), almost all of which are carried out by non-Muslims. Terrorism carried out by Muslims has been a pinprick in comparison.

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
You really need to study the history of terrorism in the US. The longest acting and most brutal terrorist group in the US is and has always been White supremacist groups such as the KKK. They have been terrorizing their fellow citizens since the end of the US Civil War and are still doing it. And then there are the continual mass shootings in the US (totaling about 500 dead as of September 2016), almost all of which are carried out by non-Muslims. Terrorism carried out by Muslims has been a pinprick in comparison.

It's a slight stretch, I'll admit but the Hells Angels have a lot of the characteristics of a terrorist network. The are even organized in the sort if autonymous cells that you see in entities like Al Qaeda.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
As it has been said before about lying criminals, and today applies to the pointy fingered US government:
"Methinks he doeth protest too much..."

...or as POGO once said
"We have met the enemy and he are US"

The domestic terror in the US is usually cointelpro...
designed to further the the banker controlled terrorsissy government agenda.
The KKK, like the old black panthers, or like recent the hutaree Militia, all were such, and are becoming predictable too.

Last edited:

davesmom

Council Member
Oct 11, 2015
Southern Ontario

Oh my goodness! I thought we were talking here about FOREIGN terrorism invading the U.S.
We all know that the past has had its bloody, brutal times. The White supremacist groups and KKK seem to be kept under control in modern times. I don't see them terrorizing anyone now. The law doesn't allow it.
In most matters we have evolved to a kinder, gentler society. Meanwhile, foreign influences are imposing the brutishness of the past on us.
Can't you see the difference between domestic terrorism (which every country experiences) and foreign terrorism?

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
Oh my goodness! I thought we were talking here about FOREIGN terrorism invading the U.S.
We all know that the past has had its bloody, brutal times. The White supremacist groups and KKK seem to be kept under control in modern times. I don't see them terrorizing anyone now. The law doesn't allow it.
In most matters we have evolved to a kinder, gentler society. Meanwhile, foreign influences are imposing the brutishness of the past on us.
Can't you see the difference between domestic terrorism (which every country experiences) and foreign terrorism?
How many deaths have been attributed to foreign terrorists and how many have been killed by those sworn to protect and serve? Domestically, the police are the largest terror organization in the US and Canada. Perhaps you should take off your rose coloured glasses and see what is going on. All this nonsense about foreign terrorism is a smoke screen to cover up all the domestic terrorism perpetrated by our own governments.

Remington1

Council Member
Jan 30, 2016
Shooting someone in the back or a person who has no way of protecting themselves has always been categorize as a cowardly act. There are many forms of terrorism. Anybody doing a drive-by-shooting or entering a club and shooting indiscriminately are cowards and terrorists. Places that were caught unprepared; such as France and Belgium have the right to fear, and distrust. When we hear that there is an imminent treat and we are told to watch, be alert and report anything suspicious... who are we watching? Not Fred a Joe next door, that's for sure. Putting a percentage of possible number of foreign terrorist murder is fruitless and The Donald knows that.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
The biggest killer of innocent people in the 20th century is government
It's called democide
https://www.hawaii.edu/powerkills/20TH.HTM
Often it's because these governments have been usurped by outside interests, whether financial, or governmental, so even government backed terrorism domestically can be construed as foreign backed terrorism at times.

An example would be the us sold weapons to both the communists and the nationalists in the Chinese communist revolution:
But, the US only delivered ammunition to the communists.
Foreign backed terrorism won domestically...and look at what that has blossomed into today...

IdRatherBeSkiing

Satelitte Radio Addict
May 28, 2007
Toronto, ON
Clearly we should stop worrying and open the US border to all people coming from the middle east. Think of all the money that can be saved on screening and such. The entire NSA, CIA, HS and FBI budget can be almost completely eliminated.

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
so far terrorism has created stupidity and hatred. Not somuch terror.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
It's a slight stretch, I'll admit but the Hells Angels have a lot of the characteristics of a terrorist network. The are even organized in the sort if autonymous cells that you see in entities like Al Qaeda.

Gosh you're a moron.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC