American flees to Canada claiming persecution because of hacker connections

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
Well lookee here. The politeness police are back being rude. Amazing how impotent some people become when their urge for power is defeated with a simple "no". What part of no don't you understand, the "n" or the "o"?

She is not being rude but you are.
Acre to answer the many Members points on slamming ES and Gerry?
Or are you back to the voices again?

tober

Time Out
Aug 6, 2013
just curious, are going to admit to being wrong in accusing an american on this board of not knowing what he was posting, in regards to the pic of the CANADIAN General, when in fact it was you, AND being wrong about me being a war mongering american. Or you just going to continue to bop all around it, deflecting when possibly and hope everyone forgets. Tell ya right now bubba, forum members never forget.

You expect admissions and apologies? On a politics web site? You sound like my daughter when she was around nine or ten crying, “You hurt my fee-ee-lings.” Time to grow up.

She is not being rude but you are. Acre to answer the many Members points on slamming ES and Gerry? Or are you back to the voices again?

Well well, if it isn't "Goober who posts the American flag icon?" Howdy, boy. Tell me Goober, in the context of your question what does "Acre" mean? Are y'all talkin' 'Merikin, 'cause it don't make no sense to me? And why do you capitalize "Members"? Have you declared your little clique a board royalty? A Republican royalty perhaps?

This place is interesting - a Canadian blog in the process of being taken over by US Republicans. You might want to ban me now if you have the power, because the ideology of this clique is worth sticking around and twisting their tits, or should I write “tots” to make it past the “Middle American, silent majority, GOP” censor? ­

­

­

­

­

Last edited:

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving

You expect admissions and apologies? On a politics web site? You sound like my daughter when she was around nine or ten crying, “You hurt my fee-ee-lings.” Time to grow up.

Well well, if it isn't "Goober who posts the American flag icon?" Howdy, boy. Tell me Goober, in the context of your question what does "Acre" mean? Are y'all talkin' 'Merikin, 'cause it don't make no sense to me? And why do you capitalize "Members"? Have you declared your little clique a board royalty? A Republican royalty perhaps?

This place is interesting - a Canadian blog in the process of being taken over by US Republicans. You might want to ban me now if you have the power, because the ideology of this clique is worth sticking around and twisting their tits, or should I write “tots” to make it past the “Middle American, silent majority, GOP” censor? *

Spelling errors-Oh my will I be able to sleep tonight.
The Forum has members from the Us to the EU.
US Flag- does it bother you- I changed it quite some time ago when noting a few just homing on on our US Members.
Specially targeting US members. As you do.
So you cannot admit a mistake.
Speaks volumes. Also makes your every point(s)a waste of bandwidth.
Troll away.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
If there is any particular reason why any Canadian should recognize and know the name of any Canadian general please post it. Most Canadians don't worship our military or anybody else's. By the look of the top pic this general is RCAF. I wouldn't have known the name of an RCAF general when I was serving.

You seemed to be so sure that it was a Brit General though.

You continue to show how very uneducated YOU are.

You think this type of post will make anyone in here believe you have a brain? After making a complete azz of yourself?