American flees to Canada claiming persecution because of hacker connections

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
What a hoot, typical Yank floats a picture of a Brit officer standing in front of a Union Jack when he thinks he's chucking sh!t at a Canadian. That's your US standard of education for you.

I see you haven't admitted that you were wrong as to who was in the pic.

Huh? That's a hoot.

Not even close. I criticize America for its war mongering and war crimes. Care to deny them? I can wait.

I wonder if the notion that I was trained to commit war crimes comes from somebody who thinks others are like him, not an uncommon trait?

Care to reply?

You really are an idiot, aren't you. I'm as Canadian as they come, moron.

Why would I deny that the americans have and do commit war crimes? Why would I deny that they are a war mongering country? That being said, I'm not blind to what Canada has done in the past and what the main purpose of a soldier is. Soldiers are trained to kill people. YOU were trained to kill people. YOU are no different than the ones you rail against. Your sole purpose as a member of an armed force was to murder others when and where you were told to. The same as the americans, the Brits, the French, the Germans, the Russians, the Taliban, al qaeda or any other armed force.

When the politicians, from any country, don't get their way they send in idiots like you to do their bidding and KILL.

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
What a hoot, typical Yank floats a picture of a Brit officer standing in front of a Union Jack when he thinks he's chucking sh!t at a Canadian. That's your US standard of education for you.

Man are you dumber than a fence post or what. You have no ffn idea of who this guy is do ya.

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
Oh ohhh. I'm starting to hear the voices again.
So this is a Brit eh.

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving

Canadian to lead NATO's Libya mission - World - CBC News
Lt.-Gen. Charles Bouchard of Canada will take over command of the NATO mission in Libya, Canadian Defence Minister Peter MacKay said Friday.

NATO agreed Thursday to assume responsibility for a no-fly zone over Libya, part of a UN-backed mission to protect civilians from forces loyal to longtime leader Moammar Gadhafi.

Bouchard has been designated to lead NATO's military campaign in Libya, MacKay told a briefing in Ottawa, noting the full scope of the NATO mission is still evolving.

tober

Time Out
Aug 6, 2013
Canadian to lead NATO's Libya mission - World - CBC News
Lt.-Gen. Charles Bouchard of Canada will take over command of the NATO mission in Libya, Canadian Defence Minister Peter MacKay said Friday.

NATO agreed Thursday to assume responsibility for a no-fly zone over Libya, part of a UN-backed mission to protect civilians from forces loyal to longtime leader Moammar Gadhafi.

Bouchard has been designated to lead NATO's military campaign in Libya, MacKay told a briefing in Ottawa, noting the full scope of the NATO mission is still evolving.

If there is any particular reason why any Canadian should recognize and know the name of any Canadian general please post it. Most Canadians don't worship our military or anybody else's. By the look of the top pic this general is RCAF. I wouldn't have known the name of an RCAF general when I was serving.

PoliticalNick

The Troll Bashing Troll
Mar 8, 2011
Edson, AB
If there is any particular reason why any Canadian should recognize and know the name of any Canadian general please post it. Most Canadians don't worship our military or anybody else's. By the look of the top pic this general is RCAF. I wouldn't have known the name of an RCAF general when I was serving.

Canadian should at least be able to remember the nato mission in libya had a canadian in charge.

tober

Time Out
Aug 6, 2013
Canadian should at least be able to remember the nato mission in libya had a canadian in charge.

I haven't been following it. Even if I had known that one of our guys was in charge I wouldn't have known what he looked like. Or cared.

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
"I didn't know or care about what I was laughing at an American for being uneducated about."

Says a lot.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
I haven't been following it. Even if I had known that one of our guys was in charge I wouldn't have known what he looked like. Or cared.
He was in charge of destroying Libyan infrastructure and killing Libyans on behalf of PetroCanada. Isn't that what you accuse Americans of? Being Corporate warmongers?

Why wouldn't you care about Canadian Corporate warmongers and only focus on American Corporate warmongers?

That makes you a warmongering, biased, bigoted pig.

tober

Time Out
Aug 6, 2013
But. But. Why would someone who was in the navy know these things p?

Well lookee here. The politeness police are back being rude. Amazing how impotent some people become when their urge for power is defeated with a simple "no". What part of no don't you understand, the "n" or the "o"?

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
Well lookee here. The politeness police are back being rude. Amazing how impotent some people become when their urge for power is defeated with a simple "no". What part of no don't you understand, the "n" or the "o"?

just curious, are going to admit to being wrong in accusing an american on this board of not knowing what he was posting, in regards to the pic of the CANADIAN General, when in fact it was you, AND being wrong about me being a war mongering american. Or you just going to continue to bop all around it, deflecting when possibly and hope everyone forgets. Tell ya right now bubba, forum members never forget.