American death squads at work in Samarra

Sassylassie

House Member
Jan 31, 2006
Yep, we need to keep a close watch on these groups. The ends Justify the Means groups are a real threat to the safety of both our countries. I read an article today that said the protesters in the states aren't gaining the momentum that they had during Vietam, good. When the nare do wellers start protesting in Canada those who have been in the Military, their wives, their family their friends will not stand by and watch we are a voice this time and let them yell we will scream.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
Wednesday's Child said:
DarkBeaver

If you truly believe the American military would fire into the heads of women and children without cause, then I can do nothing to redirect your thoughts.

Ugly as they are.

The fact that the US military has conducted many executions similar to this is not open to debate, rather it is a well documented practice
with a history more than a hundred years old, it is however not the exclusive habit if the US military by any means but a pactice common to most armed forces to a greater or lesser extend. If you think that rape murder a pillage is an old story left in the dark ages you're wrong, if you think that Uncle Sams soldiers are somehow different than other combatants you're wrong, if you think the government dosn't lie to all of us you're wrong.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
Sassylassie said:
DB needs a hobby, your anger at the States is going to kill ya beav.

Your love for it will kill you just as fast, the likelyhood of you or me being snuffed by Americans is about five-hundred times greater than that of being killed by terrorists, for christ sake the likelyhood of being killed by your nieghbour is greater than that of death by terrorists, no one kills more people than Uncle Sam.

Curiosity

Senate Member
Jul 30, 2005
California
Jersay

The links I provided (there are others on Google) are written by those who wish to see the overthrow of the U.S. government.

I can't believe you and Beav wish this too. That's dark dark thought.

Johnny Utah

Council Member
Mar 11, 2006
Jersay said:
Good evidence Dark beaver.

You showed clear evidence that if not the U.S people are suppose to be the security forces of Iraq have committed a terrible crime, I guess they are trying to make a body count for this operation since they have had little resistance to them.

Johnny Utah though wants everyone to follow the U.S unquestioned and doesn't provide any links or anything to support himself.

Also, we are well aware of the 'documented' terrorist attacks that are plastered to us whenever the media sees fit, in this case I am sure its not even going to break the evening news.

That is why Dark Beaver is showing the terrorist actions taken by America and its allies in Iraq in Afghanistan and elsewhere because most of this stuff will never be on American news because they don't want to know about it.

The only evidence he showed was to of course Blame the USA.

I don't need to provide links, it's all known fact the Terrorist attacks and Able Danger. Try looking it up yourself.

Also, we are well aware of the 'documented' terrorist attacks that are plastered to us whenever the media sees fit, in this case I am sure its not even going to break the evening news.
This sounds like your saying oh just another Terrorist attack nothing important, let's blame The United States instead. Frankly to many people have forgotten 9/11, the Bali bombings and etc because they would rather wish it never happen it's just a dream they want to go back to the 90's when the World was safe with rainbows when infact the 90's were not safe as Islamic Terrorism was growing, as 9/11 was being planned and an estimated 20,000 Terrorists were being trained in Afghanistan.

That is why Dark Beaver is showing the terrorist actions taken by America and its allies in Iraq in Afghanistan and elsewhere because most of this stuff will never be on American news because they don't want to know about it.
So you are calling the United States Terrorists just like Beaver blame the USA give real Terrorists a free pass.

So in Afghanistan you are calling Canada's actions Terrorism, you said allies of the United States in Afghanistan, Canada is an ally so your calling Canada's actions in Afghanistan Terrorism then.

Your also calling the British allies of Terrorism because they are allies with the United States in Iraq.

Meanwhile you have yet to say one word against Terrorist groups like Al Qaeda giving them a free pass. It's nice to know where you stand.

missile

House Member
Dec 1, 2004
Saint John N.B.
The real American opposition to the Iraqi War will come only after the Draft is reinstated.. and there is no sign of that happening any time soon.

FiveParadox

Governor General
Dec 20, 2005
Vancouver, BC
missile, considering recent statistics indicate that there is a clear opposition to the war now, I am not sure what you mean by "real opposition" — with all due respect, could you perhaps clarify? :)

Jersay

House Member
Dec 1, 2005
Independent Palestine
So you accept the murder of civilians do you Johnny Utah and look the other way do you.

In my books that is terrorism, going into a house and blowing a kids brains out.

But I guess because it is the AMericans doing it in the name of fighting terrorism it is alright. Maybe it is because these civilians that were murdered by U.S or coalition forces weren't white is the problem isn't it. Or maybe it is because they are Muslim it is okay to kill them isn't it.

Now, Johnny, I have the right to go against the U.S mission in Iraq all I want. Free speech remember, and if they are killing people and using other forces for terrorism which is a fact than tough beans.

If Canadian forces killed civilians indiscriminately walked into their house and blew their brains out i would cal that terrorism as well. However Canada hasn't done that. America has.

missile

House Member
Dec 1, 2004
Saint John N.B.
When the Draft was in effect, as during the Vietnam War,American youth did little things like destroying Draft Board offices, massive anti war demonstrations, Flag burnings were commonplace... and today's Globe and Mail says that 67% of all Americans approve of it.

Jersay

House Member
Dec 1, 2005
Independent Palestine
Free pass for Al Qaida what are you talking about?

Why should people who are against an illegal war, give AMerica a free pass? Why because its a democracy? I don't think so.

I am against terrorism, but I am against all forms of terrorism not just terrorism that AMerica has said is okay to be against.

I am against terrorism used by governments that are friendly to America, I am against terrorism done by Iraqi security forces who as coalition forces operate death squads.

Why do these people deserve a free pass when if we didn't complain this stuff would never make the news. All media post about terrorist attacks, rarely do they talk about abuses committed by any force that commits terrorism on the other side the AMerican side.

Curiosity

Senate Member
Jul 30, 2005
California
Re: RE: American death squads

darkbeaver said:
Right Jersay Child didn't even read her own linked sites.

DarkBeaver

Do you have visual powers in that you can see into my office and view what I am reading too? Amazing.

Johnny Utah

Council Member
Mar 11, 2006
Jersay said:
So you accept the murder of civilians do you Johnny Utah and look the other way do you.

In my books that is terrorism, going into a house and blowing a kids brains out.

But I guess because it is the AMericans doing it in the name of fighting terrorism it is alright. Maybe it is because these civilians that were murdered by U.S or coalition forces weren't white is the problem isn't it. Or maybe it is because they are Muslim it is okay to kill them isn't it.

Now, Johnny, I have the right to go against the U.S mission in Iraq all I want. Free speech remember, and if they are killing people and using other forces for terrorism which is a fact than tough beans.

If Canadian forces killed civilians indiscriminately walked into their house and blew their brains out i would cal that terrorism as well. However Canada hasn't done that. America has.

As to believe U.S. Soldiers with intention would go into a house and blow a kid's brains out, your not playing with a full deck.

You said Canada's actions in Afghanistan was Terrorism because they are allies of the United States and allies of the United States in Afghanistan or Iraq are Terrorists. Try to spin what you said it anyway you like, it doesn't change the fact you give the real Terrorists a free pass by not mentioning one word of their acts of Terrorism because it's always blame the USA and their allies.

To even say I don't care because the victims of a tragic accident were not white? Keep playing the race card, saying I'm against Muslims etc because it shows how desperate and pathetic you are which also is a sign those who play the race card are infact the real racist.

Blame America, Blame Canada, Blame everyone else except the Terrorists is your game.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RE: American death squads

Johnny Utah said
"This sounds like your saying oh just another Terrorist attack nothing important, let's blame The United States instead. Frankly to many people have forgotten 9/11, the Bali bombings and etc because they would rather wish it never happen it's just a dream they want to go back to the 90's when the World was safe with rainbows when infact the 90's were not safe as Islamic Terrorism was growing, as 9/11 was being planned and an estimated 20,000 Terrorists were being trained in Afghanistan."

If you would provide links to relevent material I would read them and discuss them with you, but since you won't I assume you don't know what you're talking about, who were these twenty-thousand terrorists and who was training them.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
Wednesday's Child said:
Jersay

The links I provided (there are others on Google) are written by those who wish to see the overthrow of the U.S. government.

I can't believe you and Beav wish this too. That's dark dark thought.

What if the links are written by people who want thier government to change Child, what if what you believe is wrong, if you don't want the overthrow of the present US government then you are with the minority even among Americans. Dark thought is far superior than no thought at all.

Johnny Utah

Council Member
Mar 11, 2006
Re: RE: American death squads

darkbeaver said:
Johnny Utah said
"This sounds like your saying oh just another Terrorist attack nothing important, let's blame The United States instead. Frankly to many people have forgotten 9/11, the Bali bombings and etc because they would rather wish it never happen it's just a dream they want to go back to the 90's when the World was safe with rainbows when infact the 90's were not safe as Islamic Terrorism was growing, as 9/11 was being planned and an estimated 20,000 Terrorists were being trained in Afghanistan."

============================================================
If you would provide links to relevent material I would read them and discuss them with you, but since you won't I assume you don't know what you're talking about, who were these twenty-thousand terrorists and who was training them.
the Al Qaeda command structure and the vast majority of the training camps and resources, yet some sources estimate nearly 20,000 recruits passed through the terrorist training camps in Afghanistan before military action shut them down.
http://www.historyofwar.org/articles/weapons_alqaida.html

The 1990s was a period when 20,000 terrorists were trained in Afghanistan. I think if Bill Clinton hadn't been so distracted, he's to blame for that. We in the media are to blame for that.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0406/23/ltm.03.html

There you go.

Jersay

House Member
Dec 1, 2005
Independent Palestine
As to believe U.S. Soldiers with intention would go into a house and blow a kid's brains out, your not playing with a full deck.

Well I guess you don't believe in Abu Gharib either do you. The AMericans couldn't have done something like that, but the sad fact is they did.

And from Darkbeaver's link it is about the American's killing these people not just coming from me, so this is fact news media no matter where they are from don't make up nothing and claim this is news, so either Americans killed them or American allies killed them.

And about Afghanistan you are just a bunch of hot air. :roll: and you are plainly racist. I am pathetic, your pathetic.