American Culture of Violence & It's Related Politics

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007
It’s illegal to hunt children. Stoopid meme.

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
That is their solution..........for the average of 300 mass shoo;ting per year.

THREE HUNDRED MASS SHOOTINGS per yr.

CNN reporting. Sorry no link for this. tragic statistic.
If you count any shooting, including gang shootings where more than one person is hit

Here's your link
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_mass_shootings_in_the_United_States_in_2019

Toronto alone has had 20 shootings so far with all the regulations we have
https://www.ctvnews.ca/canada/shoot...ecord-highs-deaths-down-police-data-1.4548771
So what's your point..........

Last edited:

Dixie Cup

Senate Member
Sep 16, 2006
Edmonton
I suppose the Left doesn't have a sense of humor anymore - oh, I know, it's not PC to have one!! Trump was kidding but you'd never know it to hear the MSM. Sigh - such is the world!

JMHO

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
What you are looking at is programming over reality. Such is school and TV and religion these days. Just look at the flap over Dave Chapelle's new release, Epstien's failed cameras in a suicide proof cell, or the staging of that little boi stripper, or pedoes doing story time down at the library, or the fact prince andrew is now wanted for his donations but not his presence, or the now deceased presenter SIR Jimmy Saville, or the pedo who wrote Ontario's new effed up child sex education policy.

So WHO is behind all this programming, and why? Really THAT is the question(s).

WE all know who Epstein and the Murdoch family worked for...

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
Why would anyone still be banging on about Hillary.??
Exactly, so why the F are you still focused on that fact, Wally? At this point, very few people care about Hillary anymore, except Trump sycophants and morons.

Shortly she will be all over the news again for all the wrong reasons, Lock her up maybe more than a campaign slogan.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Shortly she will be all over the news again for all the wrong reasons, Lock her up maybe more than a campaign slogan.
Dude, go jerk off in your bedroom. Nobody wants to hear that.

By the way, here's your comment on Il Dope. . .

I'll admit your right when I see the first charge or when The Don is impeached

So, what charges have been brought against Clinton?

Mite inconsistent, ain't we?

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
Argument Between West Virginia Pastors' Wives Ends With Gunfire in Church Parking Lot

A pastor's wife in West Virginia has been charged with reckless endangerment after allegedly firing a gun in a church parking lot.
Melinda Frye Toney, 44, is accused of pulling out a pistol that accidentally discharged during an argument with another pastor's wife at New Life Apostolic Church in Oak Hill on May 11.
Toney is the wife of New Life pastor Earl Toney while the other woman, Lori Haywood, is married to New Life's youth pastor, David Haywood,
Fayette Sheriff's Detective Kevin Willis told the Beckley Register-Herald the animosity between the two women had been simmering for some time. Their husbands had thought the women should publicly bury the hatchet to avoid additional strife.
"The pastor and the youth pastor had thought, 'Maybe we could get them together, we can hash this out and fix this before it escalates,' " Willis said Wednesday. "Of course, it just made it worse, I think."
According to Willis, "the straw that broke the camel's back" was an argument over a t-shirt Haywood had was wearing.
Haywood would only say, "We had a disagreement, and when we sat down to talk, I called her out, and she lost it."

https://www.newsweek.com/pastors-wife-gun-parking-lot-1457652

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
Dude, go jerk off in your bedroom. Nobody wants to hear that.
By the way, here's your comment on Il Dope. . .
So, what charges have been brought against Clinton?
Mite inconsistent, ain't we?

I'll pitch if you want to catch, So shortly and possibly means instantly and in court now in your fantasy world?

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
Is Fox where you got the facts about Obama's $40 million mansion on the west coast?

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Major University Study Finds "Fire Did Not Bring Down Tower 7 On 9/11"

Fire did not cause the collapse of WTC 7 on 9/11, contrary to the conclusions of NIST and private engineering firms that studied the collapse.

The secondary conclusion of our study is that the collapse of WTC 7 was a global failure involving the near-simultaneous failure of every column in the building.
https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019...udy-finds-fire-did-not-bring-down-tower-7-911

yeah...Violence.

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007
Argument Between West Virginia Pastors' Wives Ends With Gunfire in Church Parking Lot
A pastor's wife in West Virginia has been charged with reckless endangerment after allegedly firing a gun in a church parking lot.
Melinda Frye Toney, 44, is accused of pulling out a pistol that accidentally discharged during an argument with another pastor's wife at New Life Apostolic Church in Oak Hill on May 11.
Toney is the wife of New Life pastor Earl Toney while the other woman, Lori Haywood, is married to New Life's youth pastor, David Haywood,
Fayette Sheriff's Detective Kevin Willis told the Beckley Register-Herald the animosity between the two women had been simmering for some time. Their husbands had thought the women should publicly bury the hatchet to avoid additional strife.
"The pastor and the youth pastor had thought, 'Maybe we could get them together, we can hash this out and fix this before it escalates,' " Willis said Wednesday. "Of course, it just made it worse, I think."
According to Willis, "the straw that broke the camel's back" was an argument over a t-shirt Haywood had was wearing.
Haywood would only say, "We had a disagreement, and when we sat down to talk, I called her out, and she lost it."

https://www.newsweek.com/pastors-wife-gun-parking-lot-1457652
Funny story.