American Culture of Violence & It's Related Politics

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
3 hours after the latest mass shooting in Texas a series of new laws takes effect to make it easier to own and carry firearms in that state.
That is their solution..........for the average of 300 mass shoo;ting per year.

THREE HUNDRED MASS SHOOTINGS per yr.

CNN reporting. Sorry no link for this. tragic statistic.

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
That is their solution..........for the average of 300 mass shoo;ting per year.
THREE HUNDRED MASS SHOOTINGS per yr.
CNN reporting. Sorry no link for this. tragic statistic.
Texas, a whole lot of the rest of the US and about a quarter of the posters on this forum maintain that there is no connection between the availability of firearms and the criminal use of firearms.

I would say that if my children had shown the inability of detecting such simple and obvious patterns such as those, I would have been deeply worried about their normalcy.

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
Texas, a whole lot of the rest of the US and about a quarter of the posters on this forum maintain that there is no connection between the availability of firearms and the criminal use of firearms.

would seriously like to have them explain this shootings phenomena............if it has no correlation between availability and the events.

Will they parrot what Trump says about mental illness.?? OK.........in part that is a big factor. NO NORMAL person in control o f his emotions would go off on a shoring spree..........but it is a bit more complex than that.......and availability is a big factor. Not sue anyone can justify a nation having MORE guns out in the general public than there are people. The gun culture has exited in the US from its inception. Gun possession is as ingrained in their lives as buying groceries. It is now in their DNA........so it is too late for effective gun laws. So it will just be more shootings....... moer "thoughts and prayers, more vigils and this circular behavior will just continue. Just keep a good supply7 of candles around. THAT is the USofA

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
3 hours after the latest mass shooting in Texas a series of new laws takes effect to make it easier to own and carry firearms in that state.
Good more opportunity to stop crazed gunmen .

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Ask Maxime what he thinks of Non Whites.

I'm not running. Neither is Hillary.

He is.
Are you trying to paint regular everyday Canadians as intolerant bigots for being unhappy with the direction the country is headed under the current REGIME ? Hey can I take another couple of grand out of your granddaughters college fund for you .

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
It is a wonder that they let them have guns.

......wait: it is their RIGHT to own GUNS........as many and as lethal as they want. The more guns , the more manly(testosterone deficiency??)........and more "safe" they "feel"

Something is seriously out of whack ....

..No......it isn't. It is the NORM.
I wonder how Toronto did tonight . It won’t be newsworthy unless it is a multiple number .

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
I wonder how Toronto did tonight . It won’t be newsworthy unless it is a multiple number .
I wonder how many young wowen were murdered in the shadows along a BC highway, this weekend? Thing about that is, they never find the remains. Maybe, they still do it the old traditional BC way like Willie Picton did and feed them to the pigs while they're still alive.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
I wonder how many young wowen were murdered in the shadows along a BC highway, this weekend? Thing about that is, they never find the remains. Maybe, they still do it the old traditional BC way like Willie Picton did and feed them to the pigs while they're still alive.
Do you ?

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017

Trump's boyz at it again

This is the fellow who shot up Texas the other day.

It appears that (and this is shocking) he had been fired from his trucking job not long before the incident.

I will speculate that he is not a muslim. Not an Immigrant. Not a BLM terrorist. Not an antifa. Not a transgender.

I believe he is just another white guy with a mental problem.

Because when white guys shoot a bunch of people it's because they have a mental problem.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.

Trump's boyz at it again

This is the fellow who shot up Texas the other day.

It appears that (and this is shocking) he had been fired from his trucking job not long before the incident.

I will speculate that he is not a muslim. Not an Immigrant. Not a BLM terrorist. Not an antifa. Not a transgender.

I believe he is just another white guy with a mental problem.

Because when white guys shoot a bunch of people it's because they have a mental problem.
Watch outI hear Boomer is delivering in Comox next week .

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek

Texas shooting death toll rises to 7, AP reports

The gunman on Saturday had fled a traffic stop, hijacked a mail truck, then opened fire indiscriminately on drivers and pedestrians in the west Texas cities of Odessa and Midland. He was shot and killed at a movie theater in Odessa. It was the second mass shooting in Texas in less than a month.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...-least/?wpisrc=al_news__alert-national&wpmk=1

7 killed by gun violence in gun control central Chicago over the weekend