Al-Qaeda Wannabe Kept ‘Bomb’ on His Lap

bobnoorduyn

Council Member
Nov 26, 2008
Mountain Veiw County
''Airlines have to submit their manifests with this information before they are allowed to enter US airspace.''

Was this done?

Well, the penalties for non compliance are so draconian that I would bet that aircraft would be property of the Federal government right now if it wasnt done.

Kakato

Time Out
Jun 10, 2009
Alberta/N.W.T./Sask/B.C
Hey Gerry,put away the furnace installation tools,someone who worked on a blasting crew wants to discuss explosives with you(me).
You seem to be ignoring this topic since I schooled you in the ingredients in gunpowder.

Kakato

Time Out
Jun 10, 2009
Alberta/N.W.T./Sask/B.C
Why don't you do battle by PM?

I'm not here to battle,I'm here to discuss.
If someone wants to challenge me on my knowledge of something I have been doing since 1980 then I will respond to it and not by pm.
When Petros and Ger both tried to discredit my knowledge I just used my experience to correct them.

So far neither of them has come back with a reply after I pointed out their mistakes(without insults I may add)

I provided enough evidence of my knowledge in blasting and a few videos of blasts I have been a part of so I did my part and got insulted by the 2 boys anyways.
So maybe if they got outed then it looks good on them.

I'm not scared to take on anyone in a reasonable debate if thats what they want.