Abortion is harmful to the economy

Zzarchov

House Member
Aug 28, 2006
First, let me say that I used to be a big brother and I do know what I'm talking about.
Second, if you read back in the thread you will find out that I said rape would be the exception.
So so much for your argument this time...

Your arguement that rape is an exception makes no sense.

If a fetus is a person, you can't kill it because of who the father is.

If I found out your father was a rapist, could I walk up and shoot you? Of course not.

If a fetus is a person, then its a person and its not responsible for how evil its father was. If a fetus is a person, aborting it because its a baby of rape is no different than drowing it when its 2 because its a child of rape.

If a fetus is a person, then women HAVE to carry a rape induced baby to term. You can't murder someone for the sins of their father.

Socrates the Greek

I Remember them....
Apr 15, 2006

If I found out your father was a rapist, could I walk up and shoot you? Of course not.

If a fetus is a person, then its a person and its not responsible for how evil its father was. If a fetus is a person, aborting it because its a baby of rape is no different than drowing it when its 2 because its a child of rape.

If a fetus is a person, then women HAVE to carry a rape induced baby to term. You can't murder someone for the sins of their father.

My good friend you are speaking from your conferrable non threatened world. What is this have to do with rape born children that if their father is a rapist can I shoot the kid? How is that matching the debate here, it doesn’t.
Or the rape induced fetus has to be carried to term. You sound like you love to compound a problem. Its wrong that the woman got raped, it was not her choice to have sex, therefore that rape induced fetus will only become a problem for the mother as well the fetus after becoming a human being out walking the streets getting bam f ucked by humanity who before birth the bible thumps were screaming let the child live and after is out on a bad start lets put the f ucker in jail. Come on man we are more intelligent then that. It is time we as a civilized society look at the abortion problem very seriously. The abortion issue will not be solved by the readings of the bible. I am religious but the tribal umbilical cord doesn’t work for me.

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
My good friend you are speaking from your conferrable non threatened world. What is this have to do with rape born children that if their father is a rapist can I shoot the kid? How is that matching the debate here, it doesn’t.
Or the rape induced fetus has to be carried to term. You sound like you love to compound a problem. Its wrong that the woman got raped, it was not her choice to have sex, therefore that rape induced fetus will only become a problem for the mother as well the fetus after becoming a human being out walking the streets getting bam f ucked by humanity who before birth the bible thumps were screaming let the child live and after is out on a bad start lets put the f ucker in jail. Come on man we are more intelligent then that. It is time we as a civilized society look at the abortion problem very seriously. The abortion issue will not be solved by the readings of the bible. I am religious but the tribal umbilical cord doesn’t work for me.
The point he is making is how can one say abortion shouldn't be allowed because it's murder then allow "murder" of the fetus because you don't like the way it was conceived? The fetus isn't at fault for what mom and dad did, right? It either has protection because it is human life or it doesn't. This is where the pro-life argument gets hypocritical. She has no right to abort because it has human rights unless the pro-lifers don't want it to have human rights.

Praxius

Mass'Debater
Dec 18, 2007
Halifax, NS & Melbourne, VIC

No to mention, but if you want to look at the religious argument that a fetus is alive and a human and therefore shouldn't be aborted..... those same religious people who use that argument will in turn point at this baby as being a bastard child, or a spawn from a rape and was conceived not through a typical marriage, therefore was born into sin... or more sin then normal, and still get shatted on by the same religious people who are also fighting for them to live.

Live what? And entire life of religious people pointing their fingers at you as being lesser then they are? Constantly being reminded that they were a mistake, that his or her parents never loved them?

Quite honestly, the religious tend to find sin and wrong in anything anybody does no matter what.... you have sex before your married, it's a sin... have a child before your married and it's a sin..... having an abortion is a sin..... being gay is a sin.... being proud of your own accomplishments is a sin.... hell I suppose scratching my ass after 6pm is a sin too.

Yet in the same breath, many justify keeping someone who's brain dead on life support, cheating them of their natural death and watching them slowly rot in front of them until their entire body gives out.... yet that's not a sin...... oh.... but if you don't put them on life support to substain their brain dead state.... that's a sin, because in some screwed up mentality, you're quickening their deaths or assisted suicide..... even though it'd be their natural death in the first place.

Sorry, but religious morals don't cut it for me when it comes to morals in this debate, because religious morals are screwed up from the get-go and sure as hell not anymore perfect then any other method of thinking.

Socrates the Greek

I Remember them....
Apr 15, 2006
The point he is making is how can one say abortion shouldn't be allowed because it's murder then allow "murder" of the fetus because you don't like the way it was conceived? The fetus isn't at fault for what mom and dad did, right? It either has protection because it is human life or it doesn't. This is where the pro-life argument gets hypocritical. She has no right to abort because it has human rights unless the pro-lifers don't want it to have human rights.

It is not that I don’t like the way in which the pregnancy was conceived.
A woman who has been forced to have sex and got pregnant, mentally that woman in not in the proper matriarch head space to anticipate the new addition in here life. SHE WAS FORCED. The trauma a raped woman goose through transfers to the fetus whether you like it or not. You want to speak for that woman or any woman in the same predicament you don’t have the right to do so. It is not your life and if you have not volunteered as a big brother in helping abandoned young lives you again don’t have the right to voice opinion detrimental both to the mother as well to the chilled that will be harmed by human predators. Before birth, let the fetus live, after birth when the mistake is born and trust me it is a mistake when a woman is forced to have sex with out here consent the child has a bad start and the very person in many cases who wanted to see the fetus live he or she when they see that child in the wrong path causing problems screams out put the f ucker in jail. That my friend sucks big time.

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
It is not that I don’t like the way in which the pregnancy was conceived.
A woman who has been forced to have sex and got pregnant, mentally that woman in not in the proper matriarch head space to anticipate the new addition in here life. SHE WAS FORCED. The trauma a raped woman goose through transfers to the fetus whether you like it or not. You want to speak for that woman or any woman in the same predicament you don’t have the right to do so. It is not your life and if you have not volunteered as a big brother in helping abandoned young lives you again don’t have the right to voice opinion detrimental both to the mother as well to the chilled that will be harmed by human predators. Before birth, let the fetus live, after birth when the mistake is born and trust me it is a mistake when a woman is forced to have sex with out here consent the child has a bad start and the very person in many cases who wanted to see the fetus live he or she when they see that child in the wrong path causing problems screams out put the f ucker in jail. That my friend sucks big time.
But the pro-life argument is the sanctity of life and she can always give it up for adoption. You know, too bad so sad.

Personally I don't want to speak for her, whether raped or not. She can decide for herself.

Socrates the Greek

I Remember them....
Apr 15, 2006
No to mention, but if you want to look at the religious argument that a fetus is alive and a human and therefore shouldn't be aborted..... those same religious people who use that argument will in turn point at this baby as being a bastard child, or a spawn from a rape and was conceived not through a typical marriage, therefore was born into sin... or more sin then normal, and still get shatted on by the same religious people who are also fighting for them to live.

Live what? And entire life of religious people pointing their fingers at you as being lesser then they are? Constantly being reminded that they were a mistake, that his or her parents never loved them?

Quite honestly, the religious tend to find sin and wrong in anything anybody does no matter what.... you have sex before your married, it's a sin... have a child before your married and it's a sin..... having an abortion is a sin..... being gay is a sin.... being proud of your own accomplishments is a sin.... hell I suppose scratching my ass after 6pm is a sin too.

Yet in the same breath, many justify keeping someone who's brain dead on life support, cheating them of their natural death and watching them slowly rot in front of them until their entire body gives out.... yet that's not a sin...... oh.... but if you don't put them on life support to substain their brain dead state.... that's a sin, because in some screwed up mentality, you're quickening their deaths or assisted suicide..... even though it'd be their natural death in the first place.

Sorry, but religious morals don't cut it for me when it comes to morals in this debate, because religious morals are screwed up from the get-go and sure as hell not anymore perfect then any other method of thinking.

Verry good post man, and screwed up mentality is sure is.

Socrates the Greek

I Remember them....
Apr 15, 2006

Good post man, and screwed up mentality it sure is.

Socrates the Greek

I Remember them....
Apr 15, 2006
But the pro-life argument is the sanctity of life and she can always give it up for adoption. You know, too bad so sad.

Personally I don't want to speak for her, whether raped or not. She can decide for herself.

Abortion? Come on now. We are talking about a fetus who has been subjected to matriarch trauma from minute one. The mental state of that fetus reaching adulthood will not be a calm adult at all. If you go deep onto the neurological aspect on to what really happens in a case like where the woman was beaten to submission and got pregnant that fetus will be traumatized, like it or not. So, screaming up and down let the fetus live is self serving and all that dose is make a tragedy a stupider and bigger tragedy by letting this traumatized fetus come into this cruel stupid world.

Risus

Genius
May 24, 2006
Toronto

Let me just say that the victim of a rape shouldn't be forced to go through 9 months of hell (knowing whats inside her) to deliver the product of that rape.

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
Abortion? Come on now. We are talking about a fetus who has been subjected to matriarch trauma from minute one. The mental state of that fetus reaching adulthood will not be a calm adult at all. If you go deep onto the neurological aspect on to what really happens in a case like where the woman was beaten to submission and got pregnant that fetus will be traumatized, like it or not. So, screaming up and down let the fetus live is self serving and all that dose is make a tragedy a stupider and bigger tragedy by letting this traumatized fetus come into this cruel stupid world.
Like I said, as far as I'm concerned she can do whatever she feels is right. Zzarch and I aren't promoting zero choice after rape. We're pointing out the fallacy of the pro-life/rape-only argument.

Socrates the Greek

I Remember them....
Apr 15, 2006
Like I said, as far as I'm concerned she can do whatever she feels is right. Zzarch and I aren't promoting zero choice after rape. We're pointing out the fallacy of the pro-life/rape-only argument.

Thats's cool, we can not change Human mental conditioning on the pro-life, we can only debate and hope for the best.

Zzarchov

House Member
Aug 28, 2006
Let me just say that the victim of a rape shouldn't be forced to go through 9 months of hell (knowing whats inside her) to deliver the product of that rape.

So a fetus is not a person then? I just want to make sure that you don't think its ok to kill an innocent person to make someone elses life better.