ABEXIT - is it time for Alberta to think about leaving Canada?

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Define traitor. One mans traitor is another mans freedomfighter. From a western perspective trudOWE and by extention anyone that supports him is a traitor. Remember the Boston tea party?
JT hasn't been in power long enough to sell Canada out, that doesn't mean we haven't been sold out.

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
CC has his panties all in a bunch because he's jealous that Western Canada has the chance to move up and he's stuck in that Eastern quagmire.
CC thinks that you should be executed as a traitor because you want to destroy Canada for your petty, selfish reasons and some of you want to go a step further and sell out your piece of it go a foreign country.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
CC thinks that you should be executed as a traitor because you want to destroy Canada for your petty, selfish reasons and some of you want to go a step further and sell out your piece of it go a foreign country.
You don't appear to care for the West and your roots so what upsets you so?

captain morgan

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 28, 2009
A Mouse Once Bit My Sister

Trudeau Sr and 'lil potato have already destroyed Canada... We're the laughing stock in the global community

I"m a Canadian

What the hell are you?

You're just a silly old fool that can't manage any kind of argument other than screeching-out the words traitor, treason or nazi.

... It's pretty sad in the grand scheme

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Trudeau Sr and 'lil potato have already destroyed Canada... We're the laughing stock in the global community

You're just a silly old fool that can't manage any kind of argument other than screeching-out the words traitor, treason or nazi.

... It's pretty sad in the grand scheme

Most people post because they have something to say, C.C. posts because he has to say something (or nothing)

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
No you are not. You are another Ontariowe parasite that sees the west as a meal ticket.It is people like you that cause western seperatism.
I pay a shit pile of tax ... almost certainly a shit pile more than some Union sweat ever will. Now THERE'S a parasitic life form..."Union men".)
Not only that, I have been doing do for decades.

You're a traitor, an asshole a selfish prick and hopefully, you will leave our country as soon as possible and move to whatever Utopia is so much better than this one is.

captain morgan

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 28, 2009
A Mouse Once Bit My Sister
I pay a shit pile of tax ... almost certainly a shit pile more than some Union sweat ever will. Now THERE'S a parasitic life form..."Union men".)
Not only that, I have been doing do for decades.

I guarante you that i pay an annual tax that is minimum one more decimal point more than you jerk-wad.

Exactly who the hell do you think you are such that just 'cause YOU pay taxes, that this justifies the raping of the West.

.... And idiots like you bellow out baseless words like treason or traitor.

As was mentioned, it's no wonder that the West wants out what with moronic, Neanderthals like you walking the Earth

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
I guarante you that i pay an annual tax that is minimum one more decimal point more than you jerk-wad.
Exactly who the hell do you think you are such that just 'cause YOU pay taxes, that this justifies the raping of the West.
.... And idiots like you bellow out baseless words like treason or traitor.
As was mentioned, it's no wonder that the West wants out what with moronic, Neanderthals like you walking the Earth
**** off back to Teyksus, then.

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
Mcleans has been bought by the Liberal government as well. Easy way to see how factual political news is is to see how much cash trudOWE gave them. The Liberal bullshit raises in direct proportion to the payoff.

McLean`s.................................................

BOUGHT BY THE LIE-beral GOVT??????????????????????????????????????????

WHERE DID YOU GET THAT IDEA????????????????????????????????????

was it something to do with the LIE-beral SIX HUNDRED MILLION DOLLAR SLUSH FUND..........................................

that LIE-berals created SPECIFICALLY TO BUY GOOD PRESS.......................................

from Cdn media that "LIE-berals TRUST"?????????????????????????????????????

Given the amount of money on offer................................

and the fact that Jerry Diaz...........................

THE PRESIDENT OF UNIFOR UNION..............................................

and LEGAL SPOKESPERSON FOR SOME TENS OF THOUSANDS of union member journalists in Canada.............................

whop ARE UNDER ORDERS to protect the union and say nasty things about Conservatives........................................

has been chosen by LIE-berals...........................................

to be part of the govt appointed PANEL........................................

that will be handing out the GRAVY.........................................................

I can see how you might think there was just a little bias in the deal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FILTHY UNION SCUM......................................................

ACTING ON BEHALF of hypocrite LIE-beral ASPIRING SOVIET DICTATORS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can see why the deal might look a little bit CORRUPT to you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DONT WORRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are not paranoid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The BASTARDS REALLY ARE out to get you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!