A two-state solution for Canada?

Durry

House Member
May 18, 2010
Canada
Well if you can soften up your peckers for a while and come back to the OP,
My point is that Quebec will not gain financially by separating from Canada but it makes very good financial sence for Alberta to separate.

By separating AB would be one if the richest provinces/countries in NA.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Take a close look at our Coat of Arms. Do you see the French Unicorn as free Canadian entity or is it chained down with Louis XVI crown around it's neck?

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
I don't but if it were my culture being chained to the English Crown in the highest of Canadian symbology I might be a little miffed.

BaalsTears

Senate Member
Jan 25, 2011
Santa Cruz, California
I don't understand all of this talk about a two state solution for Canada. I don't understand why Canada needs two languages. Canada will share the fate of America, and end up speaking the same language. Spanish. And yes I am pulling your leg.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
I don't understand all of this talk about a two state solution for Canada. I don't understand why Canada needs two languages. Canada will share the fate of America, and end up speaking the same language. Spanish. And yes I am pulling your leg.
Don't more people speak Spanish than English already in the US?

By separating AB would be one if the richest provinces/countries in NA.
Pffffffffffb.

ironsides

Executive Branch Member
Feb 13, 2009
United States
Your not to far off.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
instead of forking over all this money to PQ why not just give them all jobs selling vaccums so when they come to the door begging I can tell them to "f**** off".