A different way of thinking regarding gun control in Canada.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
I perfer static implacements of course because I maintain defencive positions. However when I'm on the perimiter looking for berries or wounded game I carry a paint ball gun, it's good for the bush it's load will stop you but it's not normally man lethal unless you use the butt for a while. Usually I just sit in the SAM pits with the gun crew smoking joints waiting for the first coffee break. We had some trouble last tuesday, a roving band of nazi pentacostal borntomanytimes bandits for god tried to get the chickens, they'd been watching the flock all of August, they new to the day when it was chicken time, we took thier Tiger 1 off the pond outflow with the first DIY hydrogen IED mine didn't even have to use the bayonettes on the crew this time.
Well the coffees ready quess I'll get in line with my bucket. It was very cold here last night I'll have to get a new battery for the chopper and some new snow skids and remember to put some antifreeze in the gattling guns.

DurkaDurka

Internet Lawyer
Mar 15, 2006
Toronto
You should invest in some UAV's, DB. Couple air to surface missiles on it and you could take out those bible pushers with ease. :)

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
See alley.... THIS is a different way of looking at gun control. lol.

I perfer static implacements of course because I maintain defencive positions. However when I'm on the perimiter looking for berries or wounded game I carry a paint ball gun, it's good for the bush it's load will stop you but it's not normally man lethal unless you use the butt for a while. Usually I just sit in the SAM pits with the gun crew smoking joints waiting for the first coffee break. We had some trouble last tuesday, a roving band of nazi pentacostal borntomanytimes bandits for god tried to get the chickens, they'd been watching the flock all of August, they new to the day when it was chicken time, we took thier Tiger 1 off the pond outflow with the first DIY hydrogen IED mine didn't even have to use the bayonettes on the crew this time.
Well the coffees ready quess I'll get in line with my bucket. It was very cold here last night I'll have to get a new battery for the chopper and some new snow skids and remember to put some antifreeze in the gattling guns.

In Between Man

The Biblical Position
Sep 11, 2008
49° 19' N, 123° 4' W
I would hazard a guess that it takes less training to learn how to stomp on an instep, than it takes t learn how to properly handle, store, and fire a gun. If you're telling me that most people aren't willing to learn one, why would I want them grabbing a gun instead. That's an awful lot of untrained gun toting morons.

Your right. That's why the only way it would truly work is if everyone got on the same freaking page. But you know just as I do, that Canadians don't like to learn(or admit that they were wrong). It would be pretty hard to change our society's mindset. It would take several factors.

I guess the whole world is this way...
What the answer? i'm interested in your reply, karrie. :lol:

In Between Man

The Biblical Position
Sep 11, 2008
49° 19' N, 123° 4' W
You breathe a sign of relief. The safest place to live is next door to big organized crime. No one dares mess with their neighborhoods.

But think of the people living next to you. They aren't your neighbour. In the sense of true brotherly love. If you called the cops on them; they would kill you. Seriously. People like the HA are the scum that plaque us. Canada COULD be a utopia. But it would take drastic(but good) actions. :lol::lol:

lone wolf

Grossly Underrated
Nov 25, 2006
In the bush near Sudbury
But think of the people living next to you. They aren't your neighbour. In the sense of true brotherly love. If you called the cops on them; they would kill you. Seriously. People like the HA are the scum that plaque us. Canada COULD be a utopia. But it would take drastic(but good) actions. :lol::lol:

How do they affect you?

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
Most critters won't crap where they sleep, especially if they're not trying to attract unwanted
attention to themselves. I'd rather an H.A. than a welfare drunk as a neighbour any day. If
you had a H.A. as a neighbour, you might end up with a "Support You Local Big Red Machine"
T-Shirt in your stocking, and though you may not understand its significance, the next guy who
thinks of mugging you will. With that in mind, you wouldn't need a gun.

When I was a boy and my Father passed away, and our home needed a new roof, half the
volunteers up on the roof where H.A.'s....The neighbours gossiped (and some of them got
Mooned, but in good fun and it gave the old ladies something to talk about for years), but the
roof got shingled. Don't believe all of the stereotypes.

In Between Man

The Biblical Position
Sep 11, 2008
49° 19' N, 123° 4' W
How do they affect you?

Does dealing drugs(other than the good kind) and other various crime hurt Canadian society as whole? Well if the police spend whatever time investigating those crimes, then as a taxpayer at the very least, doesn't it effect all of us? Please, with respect, correct me if I'm wrong.

:smile::smile::smile::smile::lol::lol::lol::lol:

In Between Man

The Biblical Position
Sep 11, 2008
49° 19' N, 123° 4' W
Most critters won't crap where they sleep, especially if they're not trying to attract unwanted
attention to themselves. I'd rather an H.A. than a welfare drunk as a neighbour any day. If
you had a H.A. as a neighbour, you might end up with a "Support You Local Big Red Machine"
T-Shirt in your stocking, and though you may not understand its significance, the next guy who
thinks of mugging you will. With that in mind, you wouldn't need a gun. Don't believe all of the stereotypes.

This is what they do. Toy drive, volunteer, put on that front. So they can say "See! We're just a motorcycle club, and the police are out to get us." They deal drugs. Not the good kind. Cocaine, meth, heroin, etc. They extort people. There may be a couple of dudes who are just in it for the hogs, with no clue of the criminal activity. But generally speaking, crows don't fly with doves.

Sorry bout your dad.

lone wolf

Grossly Underrated
Nov 25, 2006
In the bush near Sudbury
Does dealing drugs(other than the good kind) and other various crime hurt Canadian society as whole? Well if the police spend whatever time investigating those crimes, then as a taxpayer at the very least, doesn't it effect all of us? Please, with respect, correct me if I'm wrong.

:smile::smile::smile::smile::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I didn't say society or cops or anyone else but you. What dealings with HA do you have? How does it concern you?

In Between Man

The Biblical Position
Sep 11, 2008
49° 19' N, 123° 4' W
I didn't say society or cops or anyone else but you. What dealings with HA do you have? How does it concern you?

Sounding a little defensive there. Are you part of the HA, or have a loved one involved? I can help get you out. As for your statement, here is my reply:
I used to love my country. Then I realized that bad people are in control, and no one wants to do anything about it, cuz progress is too slow. So now I think Canada is a lost cause, and it has broken my heart the glorious nation of Canada, now means nothing to me(except during international sporting events:smile:). So now, I feel effected. I feel like they're taking over, not just the HA, but the bad guys. Plus, as I already stated, as a taxpayer at the very least--it effects you.
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

lone wolf

Grossly Underrated
Nov 25, 2006
In the bush near Sudbury
Sounding a little defensive there. Are you part of the HA, or have a loved one involved? I can help get you out. As for your statement, here is my reply:
I used to love my country. Then I realized that bad people are in control, and no one wants to do anything about it, cuz progress is too slow. So now I think Canada is a lost cause, and it has broken my heart the glorious nation of Canada, now means nothing to me(except during international sporting events:smile:). So now, I feel effected. I feel like they're taking over, not just the HA, but the bad guys. Plus, as I already stated, as a taxpayer at the very least--it effects you.
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

You're right. Bad people ARE in control - and that's why they want their little war against organized crime and will point their fingers and call their nasty names to get the weak of mind and uninformed onside. The government doesn't like competition. Am I with HA? Do I have a loved one involved? No. I ride ... and feel no need to hide behind anything - whether that be colours, political stripes or guns. Why? Because I know what concerns me and what doesn't.

In Between Man

The Biblical Position
Sep 11, 2008
49° 19' N, 123° 4' W
You're right. Bad people ARE in control - and that's why they want their little war against organized crime and will point their fingers and call their nasty names to get the weak of mind and uninformed onside. The government doesn't like competition. Am I with HA? Do I have a loved one involved? No. I ride ... and feel no need to hide behind anything - whether that be colours, political stripes or guns. Why? Because I know what concerns me and what doesn't.

I like you lonewolf, your sharp. And your right. There is a lot of things we can concern ourselves with. But the very essence of that sucks. Every where you turn people are out to get ya, at least that's what it's like in my neighbourhood after dark. But I wouldn't say that the ones pointing fingers at org. crime are the bad guys themselves, at least not he majority of them. Cuz the ones speaking out are few and far between, mainly just the few goods cops who still give a crap. Your right bout the government as well, they will say anything to deflect attention from their misdeeds. There causes rule, not yours.

As for what I'm concerned and not concerned about?
I'm concerned about a lot, and have been for a while.
:-|:-|:-|:-|:smile::smile::smile::smile::smile: