9/11 conspiracy debunking videos

Logic 7

Council Member
Jul 17, 2006
Well everyone else has seen it... but you never will. You just won't. Because if you do open your eyes and see what everyone else sees... the North Tower smashing into WTC 7... well then you can no longer believe what you want to believe.

Show me a video, a photo or something, there must be something to support your claim, here is some photo, tell me , this is according to you , smashing into a building?

Logic 7

Council Member
Jul 17, 2006
And here is Davin coburn from greath Popular Mechanics, being smashed by a conspiracist, really funny to see how stupid this davin from Pm is.

Logic 7

Council Member
Jul 17, 2006

Accoriding to eaglesmack and others, building 7 has been severely damage by the collapse, i see basically no debris going through it.

Logic 7

Council Member
Jul 17, 2006

So guys tell me, how building 7 was smashed by the collapse, you can clearly see, that building 7 was barely touch, so i seriously want to know.......

Just by those photo, you can understand why i say, those who believe in us official story needs a brain check, and it is urgent.

hermanntrude

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Jun 23, 2006
Newfoundland!
It seems quite possible that the damage done to WTC 7 is on the side you can't see, since it's facing away from us, and toward the fallen tower.

Anyhow why would all those firemen lie about seeing the damage? or were they holograms too?

Logic 7

Council Member
Jul 17, 2006
It seems quite possible that the damage done to WTC 7 is on the side you can't see, since it's facing away from us, and toward the fallen tower.

Anyhow why would all those firemen lie about seeing the damage? or were they holograms too?

On the other side we don't see, there is absolutly nothing at all.

so guys tell me how you believe that building 7 was smashed, or severely damage by the collapse?

From my point of view, it is something else that has been damage during the collapse, and it is called your brains.

hermanntrude

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Jun 23, 2006
Newfoundland!
On the other side we don't see, there is absolutly nothing at all.

see... the side we don't see... we don't see.... so how can you say there's nothing there?

From the context of these conversations I gather there are no photographs of the damage done to WTC7, BUT we have heard many eyewitness accounts of the damage, and had plausible explanations of how the damage occurred.

You haven't said anything about the evidence provided, though...

Logic 7

Council Member
Jul 17, 2006
see... the side we don't see... we don't see.... so how can you say there's nothing there?

From the context of these conversations I gather there are no photographs of the damage done to WTC7, BUT we have heard many eyewitness accounts of the damage, and had plausible explanations of how the damage occurred.

You haven't said anything about the evidence provided, though...

Look again, on the other side, there is no building collapsing, you see both building almost side by side, i even put in red the building 7

hermanntrude

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Jun 23, 2006
Newfoundland!
all three of those pictures show WTC 7 from the SAME side. There is a side you cannot see from there.

Also worthy of note is the fact that the pictures are low quality and the building could sustain pretty heavy damage without us being able to see it.

lone wolf

Grossly Underrated
Nov 25, 2006
In the bush near Sudbury

So guys tell me, how building 7 was smashed by the collapse, you can clearly see, that building 7 was barely touch, so i seriously want to know.......

Just by those photo, you can understand why i say, those who believe in us official story needs a brain check, and it is urgent.

Thumbs up to ya for sticking to your story! I do have to point out that in Pic 4, that tongue of debris above and headed toward WTC 7 isn't Sideshow Bob. There is some hard stuff in there. If it rent the face of 7 the same as Deutcshe Bank was opened up in the collapse of Tower 2, then 7 was mortally wounded and had to come down. I am familiar with conventional structural steel construction, but tube is alien territory to me.

Wolf

Logic 7

Council Member
Jul 17, 2006
all three of those pictures show WTC 7 from the SAME side. There is a side you cannot see from there.

Also worthy of note is the fact that the pictures are low quality and the building could sustain pretty heavy damage without us being able to see it.

And the side you cant see, there is nothing to worry about, cause wtc 1 wasnt on the side you can't see.Show me a video or photo showing wtc being smashed and heavily damage by wtc 1

Here is what Eaglesmack said

posted by EagleSmack
Well everyone else has seen it... but you never will. You just won't. Because if you do open your eyes and see what everyone else sees... the North Tower smashing into WTC 7... well then you can no longer believe what you want to believe.

tell me where, i really want to know.

hermanntrude

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Jun 23, 2006
Newfoundland!
wolf makes a good point. the debris cloud does appear to be hitting WTC7, and, I might add, on the side we cannot see.

I don't much care what Eaglesmack said. we're not playing a game of "prove the other person wrong" we're trying to establish the truth.

Logic 7

Council Member
Jul 17, 2006
Thumbs up to ya for sticking to your story! I do have to point out that in Pic 4, that tongue of debris above and headed toward WTC 7 isn't Sideshow Bob. There is some hard stuff in there. If it rent the face of 7 the same as Deutcshe Bank was opened up in the collapse of Tower 2, then 7 was mortally wounded and had to come down. I am familiar with conventional structural steel construction, but tube is alien territory to me.

Wolf

Hello, everyone who support the official story and the us official story are saying wtc 1 smashed into wtc 7, this is not smashing, this is barely touch, and the tongue of debris as you say, is certainly not enough to do heavy damage on a steel frame building, otherwise all building sorrounding both wtc, would have collapsed.

hermanntrude

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Jun 23, 2006
Newfoundland!
Hello, everyone who support the official story and the us official story are saying wtc 1 smashed into wtc 7, this is not smashing, this is barely touch, and the tongue of debris as you say, is certainly not enough to do heavy damage on a steel frame building, otherwise all building sorrounding both wtc, would have collapsed.

So you're an engineer, AND you were right there watching?

the fact is, mr logic, that several of the accounts we've heard are rather more believable, plausible, even, than your random pontification.

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
And the side you cant see, there is nothing to worry about, cause wtc 1 wasnt on the side you can't see.Show me a video or photo showing wtc being smashed and heavily damage by wtc 1

tell me where, i really want to know.

Aside from the fact that anyone being in a position to take such a video would have been killed by the debris I don't think there is such a video.....and you seem to disregard photos taken of that building afterwards....people with blinders only see what they want to see...:roll: