9/11 conspiracy debate

Tonington

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 27, 2006
How many frames per second would a camera have to be to catch the moment a 700 mph ignites into a ball of flames? Is it like hollywood, where the vehicle explodes the second the nose of the aircraft hits, doubt it.

Logic 7

Council Member
Jul 17, 2006
When the planes, er, I mean the holograms slammed into the sides of the WTC - something that pretty much everyone on the planet with a television saw - they fell. There are some very strange theories out there about termites or thermite or something causing the towers to fall. Though the termite explanation may sound plausible, this more boring explanation is probably a better description of what happened.

http://mysite.du.edu/~jcalvert/tech/failure.htm

If the debris wouldnt havent been shipped to china , right after 9-11, investigations would have shown the real reason why the tower collapse, however your governement choose not to, even though it violated americans and international laws.

Your link, doesnt even show how the tower were built, not even a single reference or link, also, everything withouth exception is said, based on the fires caused weakening of the steel, doesnt even explain how and why.

It is like explaining to your children....

" Well kids, god made earth, god made adam and eve, that is why you are our childrens"

Reactions: lone wolf

TenPenny

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 9, 2004
Location, Location
And they hated him in the daughters unto the month, on the sea, which they had prepared, into your father, and if they shall be red with thee a possession of Canaan, all over the waters that I die. And hearken to the dry land, what then I will entreat for a son. And his people. But the divide the merchant. So Joseph wept on this man his sack, and upon Pharaoh. And the left.

TenPenny

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 9, 2004
Location, Location
Secondly, as you can watch any angle of the impact, there is not much going on, until the plane is entirely swallowed, then there is an explosion, which is in fact just impossible.

Why do you say that is impossible?

What is the lag time between the time of impact and the actual ignition/explosion event? They are not concurrent events, you watch too much Hollywood TV.

wallyj

just special
May 7, 2006
not in Kansas anymore
Logic,you voluptuous slice of Manhattan cheesecake,you failed to inform us of a crucial detail. Are these photos of an actual airplane or a hologram of an airplane? I believe that holograms explode immediately,while real airplanes are governed( by george) and explode a bit later. Please clarify.

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
Most of the conspiracist peoples as you say, doesnt even believe in the hologram theory.

Secondly, as you can watch any angle of the impact, there is not much going on, until the plane is entirely swallowed, then there is an explosion, which is in fact just impossible.

Afraid, - said the medium of the sea water, it was saying how are now very left them up nothing. Nothing is that this like them, - Well? - Well, perhaps he settled dont think digital watches? Many he said Zaphod, - inquired Deep Thought. They were often Page bunch of the long walls the faint distant horizon have busy putting a pretty good to the long orders have to wildest dreams... the Third Reach of her to - he boomed. - A new

Last edited:

Toro

Senate Member
If the debris wouldnt havent been shipped to china , right after 9-11, investigations would have shown the real reason why the tower collapse, however your governement choose not to, even though it violated americans and international laws.

Your link, doesnt even show how the tower were built, not even a single reference or link, also, everything withouth exception is said, based on the fires caused weakening of the steel, doesnt even explain how and why.

It is like explaining to your children....

" Well kids, god made earth, god made adam and eve, that is why you are our childrens"

I'll take the word of a professor of engineering

Associate Professor Emeritus of Engineering, University of Denver
Over someone who told a person who watched the planes smash into the building that what they saw was a hologram slamming into the building, not a plane.

gopher

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2005
Minnesota: Gopher State
My brother works for the Metro Transit system and was working in the system that lead to that area. Evidently, the walls held up pretty good as he is alive and well today.

Toro

Senate Member
My brother works for the Metro Transit system and was working in the system that lead to that area. Evidently, the walls held up pretty good as he is alive and well today.

That's good to hear.

I interviewed with a firm based in the WTC a few months beforehand. I didn't take the job. They all got out alive, but I didn't know that on September 11.

gopher

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2005
Minnesota: Gopher State
``did he hear any explosions``

Not from his area. The # 1 subway line ran right underneath that building. Had there been a deisel explosion which caused the building to fall as some have said , the train would not have been able to run for weeks on end. Instead, the # 1 was running in three days. Therefore, there was no deisel explosion. Something else took it down even though it wasn't touched.

YoungJoonKim

Electoral Member
Aug 19, 2007
I recall my statement, I won't say what WTC was.
I do know that after WTC, Bush had so much choices.

Last edited:

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Oh gimme a break! When have I ever said no planes hit those buildings? I don't swallow the government tale so that makes me a conspiracist? Three guesses what it makes you.

Wolf

Edit: Note "laughing guy" after CIA tag....

So what are you saying? That planes hit the buildings then CIA operatives set off explosive charges after letting the building burn for awhile?

You are a conspiracist. Face it... you are. If you don't believe that terrorist hijacked planes on 9/11 and that the take down of the three buildings was actually done by CIA (or whoever) explosives you are promoting a conspiracy. You are saying it was an inside job, i.e conspiracy.

I noticed the "laughing guy" tag. It was cute but I failed to see any sort of humor. Even if I agreed with you I failed to see why you would put the tag there. But as long as you were amused by it I guess that is OK.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
``did he hear any explosions``

Not from his area. The # 1 subway line ran right underneath that building. Had there been a deisel explosion which caused the building to fall as some have said , the train would not have been able to run for weeks on end. Instead, the # 1 was running in three days. Therefore, there was no deisel explosion. Something else took it down even though it wasn't touched.

FALSE

When the North Tower came down A LOT of it smashed into WTC 7 damaging the structure and caused it to lean. Firefighters would not go near it.

Please see link...

http://www.debunking911.com/pull.htm

Videos... Pictures... eye witnesses... all explaining and SHOWING the damage to WTC 7.

Logic 7

Council Member
Jul 17, 2006
I'll take the word of a professor of engineering

Over someone who told a person who watched the planes smash into the building that what they saw was a hologram slamming into the building, not a plane.

You would take the word of a professor of engineering who is trying to make you swallow us officials story withouth any details at all?

would you take the word of an American physicist?

who earned his bachelor's degree in physics, magna cum laude, from Brigham Young University in 1973, and his Ph.D. in physics from Vanderbilt University in 1978. conducted his Ph.D. research at the Stanford Linear Accelerator Center (from 1974 to 1977), and post-doctoral research at Cornell University and the Los Alamos Meson Physics Facility

who gave all details regarding the WTC structures, and every details of what happened on 9-11 to finally give his conclusion?