9/11 conspiracy debate

lone wolf

Grossly Underrated
Nov 25, 2006
In the bush near Sudbury
Well, what can you expect from folks who make high-octane beer and cut their bacon from a pig's belly....

For a narcissist, anywhere the finger points is a good place to lay blame. Seems they forget the other three that point back.

Wolf

hermanntrude

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Jun 23, 2006
Newfoundland!
regardless as to whether it was taken before after or even during the fall of WTC7, this debris could NOT have been caused by a hologram.

Do you see the point ITN was trying to make yet?

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
Bush has changed his view and now claims that it is Iran who is in some form of conspiracy to conquer the world. First it was Iraq, then North Korea, now Iran. Who next? Canada??

I myself have a long and growing list of people to be immediately shot after I take over the world.

Be very, very careful.

Karlin

Council Member
Jun 27, 2004
For all the crap out there, I have yet to see an adequate explanation for:

If indeed it was part of some grand plan, who has come forward to say they were involved, let alone have evidence. ;)

The book I am reading is called "Satanic Purses" by TR Naylor, and the best info he can get is that "ONLY THE FOUR PILOTS KNEW WHAT THE PLAN WAS".

And of course, they were all killed. The other 15 were committed to dying is all. If there is a higher leader - financing etc - they don't need or want the noteriety or money that they could get by "coming out".

There is actually such a thing as disipline too - certain groups - even the Taliban - will discourage [other] radicals from doing more attacks on America because "they will bomb the sh*t out of us".

I don't think you have the final nay-say there about 9/11 being a hoax my friend...

Tonington

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 27, 2006
The book I am reading is called "Satanic Purses" by TR Naylor, and the best info he can get is that "ONLY THE FOUR PILOTS KNEW WHAT THE PLAN WAS".

And of course, they were all killed. The other 15 were committed to dying is all. If there is a higher leader - financing etc - they don't need or want the noteriety or money that they could get by "coming out".

There is actually such a thing as disipline too - certain groups - even the Taliban - will discourage [other] radicals from doing more attacks on America because "they will bomb the sh*t out of us".

I don't think you have the final nay-say there about 9/11 being a hoax my friend...

I was asking form the other perspective, if there were some grand government scheme. You know, explosive charges, CIA cover-up, government plants to talk to reporters, etc. I thought my post was clear about that.