67% of Canucks; it's not necessary to believe in God to be moral

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
But the majority of those people are Christian professing. Had they been true Christians they would never have committed those atrocities. Same with all other conflicts we have discussed on this forum.
The buck doesn't stop with the machete, the ones giving them machetes know what will be done as that is why they just happened to show up before they were needed. Do this crime and we will make you rich, refuse and we will find somebody that will use them on you.
Free choice, which did you choose?

lol. What about my eye? Say something nice about my eye...
It's a trap, I commented on her fashionable berka like eye-patch (black even) and she almost bit my head off. I would have to check but when a few selfies were posted she glossed over my submission and I know for a fact my legs were way too hairy in the photo. Tread carefully

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Flattery will get you everywhere with me! lol. I'm a sucker for people being nice. Especially when they're being nice to me.

Me too! It's one thing that shouldn't be hard to do, although there are a few people who make it very difficult. :)

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
It's serene, with just a touch of mischief.
mischief = nice
Try this for openers. "Wow, those eyes remind me of my 1st wife, . . . a lot.' When she says, '1st, how many times have you been married?' to which you reply, 'Never, you would be my 1st.' If she smiles and her eye twinkles try something a little more earthy.

Flattery will get you everywhere with me! lol. I'm a sucker for people being nice. Especially when they're being nice to me.

I love your pretty smile and nice boobs.
What he said.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
mischief = nice
Try this for openers. "Wow, those eyes remind me of my 1st wife, . . . a lot.' When she says, '1st, how many times have you been married?' to which you reply, 'Never, you would be my 1st.' If she smiles and her eye twinkles try something a little more earthy.
Sure, why not?

T-bones: Wow, those eyes remind me of my 1st wife, . . . a lot.

Twila: 1st, how many times have you been married?

T-bones: Never, you would be my 1st.

Twila: (smiles, eye twinkles)

T-bones: How 'bout a blowjob?

T-bones: And that's how it happened, doctor.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Sure, why not?

T-bones: And that's how it happened, doctor.
That's why it it wise to consult with an expert from time to time.
The one time I tried it she said, 'Oh you hate me that much already.' and walked away. I did send her a drink and a note but ducked out before she got it as she was way too much like my x-wife wife from my 1st marriage. . . . it's complicated.

I'm going to assume a Pinocchio version a sexy android is a match for lonely ladies in the burbs who answer the door and ask if some skimpy outfit makes them look fat and when he says, 'Yes.' his nose extends and the story takes the usual ****ty turn at that point. Other than having seed for a child the guys could probably be able to stay at the office 24/7 where they would want a different model for when they ask. 'Does it make me look fat?' thing that twinkles up the eyes of the not so lonely housewives of Harper Valley.

'Your car' is parked at the marina and you would like to invite her over to the 'cabin'.

Or am I being a **** and should not mention trivial things like that?

coldstream

on dbl secret probation
Oct 19, 2005
Chillliwack, BC
God has been replaced in the modern moral geography.. by a nebulous social norm... defined by moral relativism, radical individualism, and ascendancy of all material gratification to the level of 'human right'.. absent any commensurate responsibility to others or to society as a whole.. and by definition not to God.

That's why we have a society that kills unborn babies with impunity, euthenises the aged and infirm, elevates any form of sexual deviance to a category the of revered icon of 'victim'. One where 99% of the wealth is owned by 1% of the population

Essentially it means there are no rules, except those defined by your own identity and 'self actualization'. So along with any sense of God, most Canadians these days have lost any sense what is moral. So it's not surprising based on such amorphous standards.. they all think they are moral.. when they are really just following the herd.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
alas, no. I can see great distances but never what's right under my nose...
That makes 'sense' to let the nose take over at that range. Scopes and handguns were never meant to be the perfect couple, more of a marketing thing.

Which came first?
  1. Religion
  2. Law
The need for an inheritance based on directed existence, 'a child' is the only hint you need.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
I need a screwdriver crammed up my nose and my cerebral cortex turned to mashed potatoes to understand any clue you have to offer.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
lol. What about my eye? Say something nice about my eye...

In the black patch/ zipper pic you made the right decision in what part to not wear.

My script says you now say, "I see."

I need a screwdriver crammed up my nose and my cerebral cortex turned to mashed potatoes to understand any clue you have to offer.
I'm going to be so thankful when you grow up to the level of 'child'.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
In the black patch/ zipper pic you made the right decision in what part to not wear.

My script says you now say, "I see."

I'm going to be so thankful when you grow up to the level of 'child'.

How is the launch date coming along?