2016 Republican National Convention

Bar Sinister

Executive Branch Member
Jan 17, 2010
Edmonton
Not so sure about the Gays there, Bar. He actually spoke quite highly of them last night and made reference to the fiasco in Florida last month. (What has Clinton said she's going to do on behalf of the Gays?) Four months is a long time in politics!

Could be. But if you were one of the LGBTQ would you vote for him? Donny boy is fighting a real uphill battle. With more than 20% of US voters solidly against him he has to get more than 60% of the remaining voters to vote for him. Clinton on the other hand only has to get between 30 and 40% of the remaining voters. He is starting off in a hole and I don't see him getting out of it.

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
I saw some projections showing that Trump would likely have to win Ohio, Pennsylvania and Florida. Those states will be the battleground.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
Trump's been Bankrupts so many times, you would think he went to school at Trump University!!

Oh ya, Trumps' been Trumps like so many of his wives have done!!

Actually that is not true. Some of his companies have been bankrupted but not him personally that I ever heard of.. There is a big difference.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Could be. But if you were one of the LGBTQ would you vote for him? Donny boy is fighting a real uphill battle. With more than 20% of US voters solidly against him he has to get more than 60% of the remaining voters to vote for him. Clinton on the other hand only has to get between 30 and 40% of the remaining voters. He is starting off in a hole and I don't see him getting out of it.

I'll grant you one thing, he has a steep up hill battle. How many men get voted to public office because they are men? How many women get voted to public office because they are women?

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek
I'll grant you one thing, he has a steep up hill battle. How many men get voted to public office because they are men? How many women get voted to public office because they are women?

Good question, JLM..............how many men get voted to public office because they are men?

gopher

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2005
Minnesota: Gopher State
POLITICS Even Conservative Leaders Found Trump’s Speech Terrifying. Here’s What They’re Saying…

Even Conservative Leaders Found Trump's Speech Terrifying. Here's What They're Saying...

Republican nominee Donald Trump’s nomination speech at the Republican National Convention was so dark and depressing it sent shudders through those watching it as the corpses of former Presidents shifted in their tombs. He painted a nigh-apocalyptic picture of our country which, like his worldview and grasp of not only science but math as well, is completely removed from reality.

Hungry immigrants clamber over a weak border fence to devour your jobs! That’s not a starving child fleeing Assadi chemical weapons! He’s a Daeshi sleeper cell that will hide under your bed and murder your blonde, white children in the night while his mother complains about the lack of sharia at the grocery store! As a nation, we are being held up against the wall and robbed by our allies! Black murderers are hunting our policemen in the streets while President Obama, the Secret Muslim Communist, is conspiring with the mainstream Jewish media to hide the truth from you!

I wish my sarcasm wasn’t so close to the truth. It’s safe to say that the vast majority of America was absolutely horrified at the apocalyptic visions Trump described for the our nation and its future. Not much in the way of solutions, it should be noted. Just take a look at how major Republicans reacted to this outpouring of fear and hatred, this primitive appeal to our most basic instincts:

''This is a very dark and frightening speech.

He is summoning primal forces of anger/fear, displaying leadership without moral guardrails, religious principles or civic responsibility.''

more

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
POLITICS Even Conservative Leaders Found Trump’s Speech Terrifying. Here’s What They’re Saying…

Even Conservative Leaders Found Trump's Speech Terrifying. Here's What They're Saying...

Republican nominee Donald Trump’s nomination speech at the Republican National Convention was so dark and depressing it sent shudders through those watching it as the corpses of former Presidents shifted in their tombs. He painted a nigh-apocalyptic picture of our country which, like his worldview and grasp of not only science but math as well, is completely removed from reality.

Hungry immigrants clamber over a weak border fence to devour your jobs! That’s not a starving child fleeing Assadi chemical weapons! He’s a Daeshi sleeper cell that will hide under your bed and murder your blonde, white children in the night while his mother complains about the lack of sharia at the grocery store! As a nation, we are being held up against the wall and robbed by our allies! Black murderers are hunting our policemen in the streets while President Obama, the Secret Muslim Communist, is conspiring with the mainstream Jewish media to hide the truth from you!

I wish my sarcasm wasn’t so close to the truth. It’s safe to say that the vast majority of America was absolutely horrified at the apocalyptic visions Trump described for the our nation and its future. Not much in the way of solutions, it should be noted. Just take a look at how major Republicans reacted to this outpouring of fear and hatred, this primitive appeal to our most basic instincts:

He is summoning primal forces of anger/fear, displaying leadership without moral guardrails, religious principles or civic responsibility.''

more
Why would Trump supporters care about what republican elite's think all of a sudden ?
The elites sent 14 top contenders against him , and were are they now ?
The democrats are sending a second rate has been if ever was to the dance .
Sadly the second rate if ever was is going to win .

gopher

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2005
Minnesota: Gopher State

Heil!

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com

Lemme guess, Trump's parakeet offends you, ergo, don't vote for trump

No you Captain Morgan.. this is what offends me..

www.youtube.com/watch?v=MZcuWba_HgU

Trump mocking a handicap person.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=1syqkd1uf8w

His blatant racism and bigotry.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=D87vGw7eiDA

His open misogyny saying; Megyn Kelly had “blood coming out of her wherever.”

Trump is a disgusting low class person, Captain. He is not religious, or follow the teaching of a Christian faith, so i'm not sure why Walter or any other Religious Right would like this guy..

www.youtube.com/watch?v=qjTmUhcRX3I

It's all about Trump.. he is a narcissist, a bully, a fraud and liar. Also, he's taking donations from private Citizens and money from the GOP.

Trump makes Trudeau look good.. 8O

Last edited:

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.

Trump is a disgusting low class person, Captain. He is not religious, or follow the teaching of a Christian faith, so i'm not sure why Walter or any other Religious Right would like this guy..

It's all about Trump.. he is a narcissist, a bully, a fraud and liar. Also, he's taking donations from private Citizens and money from the GOP.

BBBBBut "all's fair in love and war" or perhaps "the end justifies the means". Wasn't Trudough a little underhanded himself?

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.

Nah what bugs you is he cleaned the floor with Jeb Bush and Ted Cruz .

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia

more

A/-- those are not visions he's invented those are those are derived slices of the mathmatical facts, doom can be calculated, there is one partial solution only

B/-- virtually none of that exists in the USA for him to summon

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Well I never thought a clown would be taken seriously and become the GOP nominee for President of the USA.

Meh, if Trump becomes President... there will be more terrorist attacks "IN THE USA."

Ummmmmmmmm- probably fewer! They won't get in the country!